Why don't we love the Chimps League?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Why don't we love the Chimps League?

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Agree with everything said. Would love to play the kids and tell the media "the powers that be clearly don't want us in it so we will concentrate on other competitions". Would never happen but would be fantastic to say bollocks to te lot of them.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:58 am

If we buy enough teams we could have own Champions tour, Pay ourselfs I also think the whole of world football from Blatter to Platini needs an independent review. It smells of corruption and some these twats have been around to long for it not to be looked at, with us PSG new to the club and long term in mind we need a fair shake..
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:05 am

There are one or two on the site of the 'other place' who have connecions inside the club, who are suggesting City have reached the limit of what they will accept from UEFA, & looking at alternatives is not out of the question.

Could be bollocks but the sources don't seem bullshit merchants.

A few likeminded countries with a lot of money would stand a very good chance of attracting quite a few of the pigs from the trough I recon. Once you have a decent group of top clubs ready to commit, the rest either follow or are left with the scraps.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 am

Ted Hughes wrote:There are one or two on the site of the 'other place' who have connecions inside the club, who are suggesting City have reached the limit of what they will accept from UEFA, & looking at alternatives is not out of the question.

Could be bollocks but the sources don't seem bullshit merchants.

A few likeminded countries with a lot of money would stand a very good chance of attracting quite a few of the pigs from the trough I recon. Once you have a decent group of top clubs ready to commit, the rest either follow or are left with the scraps.

this is what ive been thinking uefa keep acting like pricks, long term it will be their own funeral march they will be humming..
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby dazby » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:36 pm

I think the group games are generally gash.

The round of 16 and the quarter finals are the most exciting and best football in the world. It's generally big club v exciting minnow with the opportunity for an upset. There is also the drama of the two legs, which throws up some wonderful tactical problems.

By the semis it's generally same old suspects and gets boring and dour again.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum