UEFA Seeding Structure/Away Goal Rule

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: UEFA Seeding Structure/Away Goal Rule

Postby Cit.revenge » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:49 am

Ted Hughes wrote:If that's what Platini has said, that a player has no choice but to play international football, even if he retires from it, then it brings home how easy it must have been for people to con him into FFP without seeing the possible outcome.

Imagine a challenge in court, if they suspend a player who has retired from international football ? What about the reaction of players ? You could end up with a strike.

Forced to go & perform tasks which he is not contracted to, against his will, under threat of punishment. It's not war time ffs. Is that not slavery anyhow ?

Why the fuck would anyone advocate forcing a player to play ? It just shows what jumped up, power crazed cunts UEFA/FIFA are, that they think they can do shit like that to people.

So this is insane beyond all insanity , i was thinking about slaves...FFS he must play , he can't decide , witch century is this ?!
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PrezIke » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:If that's what Platini has said...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/4961/int ... ed-platini

crazy.

football is not slavery or conscription
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:00 pm

PrezIke wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:If that's what Platini has said...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/4961/int ... ed-platini

crazy.

football is not slavery or conscription

It looks as though SS Oberstgruppenfuehrer Platini has spoken and, if this is genuinely how he thinks, it could be his next big, football saving project.

It might well be that the only way a footballer can avoid playing for his country, is if he drops dead on the training pitch; and even then I 'm not so sure.

In reading the Fat Frenchman's outpouring, does anyone feel that he might be starting to become mentally deranged ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:21 pm

I just suspect he thinks his country's team will be shit without Nasri and Ribery. And if so, he'd have a point.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 am

The Ivory Coast's Didier Zokora has just announced his retirement from international football.....wonder if he consulted the Fat Frenchman first and got his permission to do so ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum