Micah

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Micah

Postby Londonblue » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Do I remember correctly that Mark's parents used to house some of the youth team that had moved to the area which is how he came to end up living with Mark?

Very funny interview!
A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre - so the barman gives her one
Londonblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Good luck Micah. When I heard u had left I felt proper sad. City legend, held back by injury problems only. Hope you are past them now and can replace that dipper knob who currently plays at RB for England soon.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Micah says he turned down a pay rise at City:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... 1267/.html?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Lev Bronstein » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Good luck Micah - Forza la Viola
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby freshie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Herb wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Micah could've signed the new contract City put on the table last season and then sat on his arse collecting his wage for the next few years if he was the type Herb is making him out to be.

Dear foreverupjoesarse, please note that he was offerred a contract but he wouldn't sign it - so didn't stay at the club he loves with the fans he loves (yada yada) - because it didn't pay him enough for him to be sufficiently encouraged to do that did he.
The bulked up bullshitter is absolutely loaded - he has more money than most folk could ever dream of and he was offerred a role with us for the future but he preferred to sod off and take more money from someone else - that's where he's at so get real.

Read this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... 1267/.html

You may change your opinion of Micah
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby the_spoon » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm

I don't post often, but i'm fucking furious with this twat posting on a MCFC forum.

Herb??? try smoking some, you'll make more sense. it doesn't surprise me that you don't understand why we love Micah.

You have no idea what it is to be a blue, fuck off and post your shit elsewhere.

Good luck Micah, we wish you all the best .
the_spoon
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby kinkylola » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:24 am

wish micah the best, it's a shame that he had some injuries at inopportune times, and zaba came on so strong. He could have been (still could be) and very good player, but seems like if he does it now it won't be with us. A new reason to follow fiorentina now, I don't think the italian league has many backs that can compare to micah on his day ... will be great to see it, especially if it gets him in for england (even though they're shit)
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:56 am

kinkylola wrote:wish micah the best, it's a shame that he had some injuries at inopportune times, and zaba came on so strong. He could have been (still could be) and very good player, but seems like if he does it now it won't be with us. A new reason to follow fiorentina now, I don't think the italian league has many backs that can compare to micah on his day ... will be great to see it, especially if it gets him in for england (even though they're shit)

I'm going to say I don't think you'd wish the thought of playing for England on your worst enemy.

Micah is probably better out of it, as it stands at the moment.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Socrates » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am

Two things 1) Micah came through the ranks when we needed a boost and has been an important player for us. Contributed to our first trophies in decades. His warm words towards the club are appreciated. 2) The term herbicide has now been redefined.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:59 am

It looks so weird watching him in this video.

http://it.violachannel.tv/dettaglio-pag ... hards.html
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:57 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
kinkylola wrote:wish micah the best, it's a shame that he had some injuries at inopportune times, and zaba came on so strong. He could have been (still could be) and very good player, but seems like if he does it now it won't be with us. A new reason to follow fiorentina now, I don't think the italian league has many backs that can compare to micah on his day ... will be great to see it, especially if it gets him in for england (even though they're shit)

I'm going to say I don't think you'd wish the thought of playing for England on your worst enemy.

Micah is probably better out of it, as it stands at the moment.

He doesnt play for england cause Roy hodgson is a twat!! Oohhhhhhhhh
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Socrates wrote:Two things 1) Micah came through the ranks when we needed a boost and has been an important player for us. Contributed to our first trophies in decades. His warm words towards the club are appreciated. 2) The term herbicide has now been redefined.

Nice one old chum.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:18 pm

freshie wrote:
Herb wrote:
Micah could've signed the new contract City put on the table last season and then sat on his arse collecting his wage for the next few years if he was the type Herb is making him out to be.

Dear foreverupjoesarse, please note that he was offerred a contract but he wouldn't sign it - so didn't stay at the club he loves with the fans he loves (yada yada) - because it didn't pay him enough for him to be sufficiently encouraged to do that did he.
The bulked up bullshitter is absolutely loaded - he has more money than most folk could ever dream of and he was offerred a role with us for the future but he preferred to sod off and take more money from someone else - that's where he's at so get real.

Read this

At times, a lot of people use a mindless comparison between football and chess.

However, I'll use a meaningful chessic term in this instance by saying that the article quoted has left Herb in a veritable 'zugswang'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Herb » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 pm

A big round of applause to the halfwit having a wankfest over his own wit - you're an amusing cunt sir and I bow to your pompous stupidity. It's dicks like you that make arsing about with this forum a hoot.

Cheers like ;-)
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Herb wrote:A big round of applause to the halfwit having a wankfest over his own wit - you're an amusing cunt sir and I bow to your pompous stupidity. It's dicks like you that make arsing about with this forum a hoot.

Cheers like ;-)

This is a thread where people are saying goodbye to a player who cost us fuck all & was one of our best players in the season when we won our first title since the 60's.

You have said your piece about him. Pretty much nobody agrees with you, now you are trolling the thread.

Why don't you do everyone a favour & just FUCK OFF ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby patrickblue » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Londonblue wrote:Anyone else remember the interview he did on this here forum all those years ago, then got in massive trouble for it? Wish I knew how to search the archives for the damn thing...

Being at work, I've nothing else to do.

So here it is

http://mancityfans.net/historical/viewt ... =14&t=6099
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Herb wrote:A big round of applause to the halfwit having a wankfest over his own wit - you're an amusing cunt sir and I bow to your pompous stupidity. It's dicks like you that make arsing about with this forum a hoot.

Cheers like ;-)

Whatever you say, Herbie old bean,

After all, apart from being an intellectual colossus, you're also a smooth talking flatterer.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby phips » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:50 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Micah says he turned down a pay rise at City:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... 1267/.html?

good for him. didn't pull a Wayne Bridge and sit in the reserves cashing checks.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby freshie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:02 am

Cheers like ;-)

It's half a wit more than you have. This thread has shown you to be a moron. Well done
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:44 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
freshie wrote:
Herb wrote:

Read this

At times, a lot of people use a mindless comparison between football and chess.

However, I'll use a meaningful chessic term in this instance by saying that the article quoted has left Herb in a veritable 'zugswang'.

for me, as an outsider who didn't grow up with these games, cricket is more like chess. Football in comparison is like...i dunno...Hungry Hungry Hippos. Or Chutes and Ladders (i think you call it Snakes and Ladders? Spaztics).Played while pissed and a little bit hungry.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum