Falcao

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Falcao

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Balague says chicharito off to Real on one year loan so Real out of the running for Falcao. He links a possible transfer to the possibility of a transfer of Negredo to Valencia which is surely right. However, rather puzzlingly he says a loan would open up a deal under FFP. Would have thought a sale was required but we'll see. I refuse to believe the whole thing's made up. Of course if it comes to nothing that's what people will say.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:04 pm

He also says Negredo wants the move to Balencia
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 pm

blues2win wrote:Balague says chicharito off to Real on one year loan so Real out of the running for Falcao. He links a possible transfer to the possibility of a transfer of Negredo to Valencia which is surely right. However, rather puzzlingly he says a loan would open up a deal under FFP. Would have thought a sale was required but we'll see. I refuse to believe the whole thing's made up. Of course if it comes to nothing that's what people will say.

He says Real were never after Falcao & have said so all summer.

If that's the case, then perhaps the rumours of a loan with option/obligation to buy on Falcao which people said was Real's offer, is actually one of City's options instead.

Also, if it's 40 mil euros, we already have a fair bit of that banked, so perhaps selling Micah &/or Nastasic would give us enough income, to buy Falcao.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 pm

manchester branches of greggs have been told to stock up on sausage and bean melts - radamel's favourite.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. There is too much in this story for it to be bullshit, even if they try to pass it off as such afterwards.

It also means the winter window comes into play if this doesn't happen now.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:15 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Bollockegue says Real signing little pea, have never been in for Falcao, were interested in Negredo but fitness is the problem. Negredo willing to take a pay cut to sign for Valencia.

If that goes through, City will sign Falcao.

Do you not like guillem, nice chap.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:15 pm

It raises the question of CL quotas. Falcao would surely be in the squad whereas Negredo wasn't going to be. Who misses out? Assuming this comes off of course.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:16 pm

I hope this happens. It would be a nice boost after yesterday. I've been as miserable as Victor Meldrew all day. Falcao played last weekend for Monaco and scored the winner in a League game or Ligue game if your French.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Here's one for you:

IF City sign Falcao, it will be down to Bayern, Arsenal, Liverpool, Utd, Real, Platini etc & their corrupt practices, which means Monaco want to sell him, & none of them, nor PSG, can buy him.

HOW FUCKING FUNNY WOULD THAT BE ??
Last edited by Ted Hughes on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Balague did say that Real had denied all interest from the beginning but said that getting Chicharito kills the idea stone dead. It isn't a long flight from Nice to Manchester so a very necessary medical could be arranged very quickly. The key question is whether City can keep two balls in the air at the same time. Nailing a deal with Valencia on condition that Falcao comes off. DT Guardian is winding up Wenger to go for Falcao supported by the Arsenal twittersphere. They don't bother to hide their bias any more do they? Doubt Wenger would pay 20 million for a one year loan deal but who knows.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby twosips » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

sheblue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Bollockegue says Real signing little pea, have never been in for Falcao, were interested in Negredo but fitness is the problem. Negredo willing to take a pay cut to sign for Valencia.

He comes across a a stuck up smug prick to me who gets uppity if anyone questions his authority on all things Spanish football.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:26 pm

blues2win wrote:Balague did say that Real had denied all interest from the beginning but said that getting Chicharito kills the idea stone dead. It isn't a long flight from Nice to Manchester so a very necessary medical could be arranged very quickly. The key question is whether City can keep two balls in the air at the same time. Nailing a deal with Valencia on condition that Falcao comes off. DT Guardian is winding up Wenger to go for Falcao supported by the Arsenal twittersphere. They don't bother to hide their bias any more do they? Doubt Wenger would pay 20 million for a one year loan deal but who knows.

Presumably as he's been pulled out of the Monaco squad, there is no reason the medical can't be done prior to the deal going through ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 pm

twosips wrote:
sheblue wrote:

He comes across a a stuck up smug prick to me who gets uppity if anyone questions his authority on all things Spanish football.

Whose expert knowledge of Spanish football saw him scoff at the Robinho story at 5pm on deadline day 2008

I'm sure he has his sources, but that sticks in the mind as showing that he doesn't have as much itk as he likes to project
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:59 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
twosips wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Whose expert knowledge of Spanish football saw him scoff at the Robinho story at 5pm on deadline day 2008

I'm sure he has his sources, but that sticks in the mind as showing that he doesn't have as much itk as he likes to project

I struck up a conversation with him whilst having a coffee at piccadilly the morning after the barca game - seemed like a fairly decent chap to me...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:05 pm

This isn't just a Balague story. Radio Monte Carlo saying City are pressing hard for the transfer ' faire du forcing' and are in pole position. Also the scum have expressed an interest and that Valencia might be in the picture. It speculates that this last may be a strategy of Falcao agent Jorge Mendez to put pressure on City in their negotiations with Valencia over Negredo ( who could be back early October by the way with an international break in between now and then).

Of course nothing may come of this but Falcao is a fantastic striker especially good in the air. Any City fan should be excited at even the possibility of him coming to our club.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:27 pm

Super Deporte claims an agreement has been reached between City and Valencia over Negredo. Not clear whether loan deal or permanent transfer. The only condition is a separate deal for the transfer of Falcao to City. Fingers crossed.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:28 pm

Hugo Ballesteros a Valencia football journalist has the same story.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Sorry Ballester!
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:34 pm

Looks like a goer. Be chuffed to mintballs if it happens
nottsblue

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Lee_R » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:35 pm

Exciting... would be an awesome siging.. sell a shit load of shits and tat and piss them lot off.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum