Defence of the Capital One Cup

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Defence of the Capital One Cup

Postby AG7 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:08 pm

carolina-blue wrote:City the holders v the owls will NOT be on Telly That Sux

Cuz Liverpool has been selected for their tie against championship side for TV ... and other surprise was Spurs game vs another championship side being selected ahead of an all premier league tie between Arsenal and Saints ... all probably to justify the Liverpool pick ... oh well, they obviously think those two games have more chance of an upset than ours!

At least it's been put down for Wednesday and not Tuesday after the Arse-Bayern-Chelsea week ...
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:34 pm

So then, the Owls have sold out their 6k allocation already, I doubt we have sold that many! I am in the cup scheme so I will be there, it looks like the top tier is open too? Should be a good atmosphere with the away fan banter.

EDIT: Top Tiers now now available, although they were on Tuesday? Looks like the club are now trying to control where people can buy first, only a couple of blocks open for purchase as well as the whole of the family stand?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:11 pm

I think I read somewhere (OS?) that the third tier would be closed for the game.
But I have to say I didn't pay that much attention as I wasn't able to change my flights to get over there
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:I think I read somewhere (OS?) that the third tier would be closed for the game.
But I have to say I didn't pay that much attention as I wasn't able to change my flights to get over there

Yes I saw that too. We are likely to be outsung by Wednesday. I hope they don't bring that bloody 'band'.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Am I too late to join in the Canada joke? I don't really have a good joke, I just wanna belong.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum