City ruining football

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City ruining football

Postby michaelcityfan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Hidden wages of rag players are rebounding on them another example of rag misinformation see guardian article below.

Manchester United set to sell fringe players to reduce bulging wage bill
• Departures follow the £59.7m arrival of Ángel di María
• Danny Welbeck, Anderson, and Shinji Kagawa could all leave
• Stuart James: Money does not guarantee quick fix at United
• Jamie Jackson: Manchester United dare not lose again

Danny Welbeck has fallen out of favour at Manchester United, but will not be sold to a top-six club. Photograph: JMP/REX
Jamie Jackson
Fri 29 August 2014
Manchester United are in a frantic final push to recoup as much money as possible before the transfer window closes following Ángel di María’s £59.7m arrival by offloading a string of high-earning fringe players, with this driving the decision to allow Danny Welbeck, who could cost up to £20m and earns at least £80,000-a-week, to depart.
United’s determination to add fresh acquisitions before 1 September is also behind the club’s intention to sell. Targets considered by Louis van Gaal include Sporting Lisbon’s William Carvalho, who would cost £24m, Juventus’s Arturo Vidal, worth at least £30m, Milan’s Nigel de Jong, valued at £10m, and Ajax’s Daley Blind, who would be at least £18m.
United’s status as one of the world’s best paying clubs has caused them difficulty all summer to unload players, with the Guardian having learned that salaries are far higher that previously thought.
This was illustrated by the loan-deal that took Nani, who earns £115,000-a-week, to Sporting Lisbon as part of the £16m transfer of Marcos Rojo from the Portuguese club. United agreed to pay the winger’s salary while there, which equates to around £4.14m for the season.
Nani heads a list of players who draw lucrative salaries despite being deemed by Van Gaal as being surplus to requirements. Ashley Young, who the club would listen to serious offers for, earns £115,000 a-week, which equates to an £11.9m salary over the final two years of his deal.
Javier Hernández, the subject of a bidding war between Valencia and Juventus, has two years remaining on a basic salary of up to £88,000, a total of £9.15m.
Anderson, now back at United following last season’s loan at Fiorentina, earns £80,000 a-week, which is £4.16m until his deal ends next summer. Shinji Kagawa, who is interesting his former club Borussia Dortmund, is paid £70,000 a-week as is Marouane Fellaini, though the latter’s ankle injury means United will not be able to sell him this window. As both players have two seasons left on their terms, the club is due to pay them £7.2m each.
Tom Cleverley, a target for Aston Villa, is one of United’s lowest earners, drawing a basic wage of only £30,000 per week, though his deal is heavily incentivised so can be markedly higher. As Cleverley’s contract expires in May, any terms Villa offer would have to be attractive or he could choose to wait and leave then as a free agent.
If United were to sell Welbeck, Young, Hernández, Anderson, Kagawa and Cleverley before the end of the transfer window, they would save a total of £463,000 a-week. With the potential departures of Nani and Fellaini in the future, this figure could reach a staggering £646,000-a-week that the club would save.
Welbeck was told by Van Gaal that he could stay at United but would have to accept not being a first-choice striker as Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie enjoy this status. With the 23-year-old having been frustrated at a lack of opportunity at centre-forward since last season under David Moyes, Welbeck has been effectively given little choice but to leave.
The club have stipulated that he cannot join a top six club though if Tottenham Hotspur who are understood to be interested in taking the striker, possibly on loan, were to offer the right deal this would test United’s resolve.
Ray Wilkins has questioned the figure United paid for Di María, and feels the money may have been better spent elsewhere. “They are putting the roof on before the foundations of the house,” Wilkins told TalkSport. “I think they spent the £60m unwisely on Di Maria. Why don’t they go and pay £35m for Hummels first? We know Dortmund, as good a side as they are, are a selling club. Take him out of Dortmund and put him in alongside Phil Jones. Then go and get Khedira for £25m. There’s your £60m and you already look more solid.”
While Di María is available for Saturday’s trip to Burnley, but his compatriot Rojo is yet to receive his.
Van Gaal said: “Rojo is working on his [work] permit because he has to go abroad for that. The difference between Ángel di María and Rojo is that he has an Italian passport and Rojo does not. He has an Argentinian passport and he has to work for it. Now he is abroad in Madrid to work at the embassy, but it takes more time than we expected.”
© 2013 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:44 pm

So Clevlerey is out of contract soon but Villa are still going to part with 7-8 million quid?. The list of buyers at that price cant be long. Lambert, be a scotsman and pretend its your fucking money ffs
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:So Clevlerey is out of contract soon but Villa are still going to part with 7-8 million quid?. The list of buyers at that price cant be long. Lambert, be a scotsman and pretend its your fucking money ffs

You're forgetting Lambert's number two.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Danny Welbeck has fallen out of favour at Manchester United, but will not be sold to a top-six club.

How deluded are these pricks that they think they can pull the Heinze shit all over again? Who the fuck would want this turd?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Slim wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:So Clevlerey is out of contract soon but Villa are still going to part with 7-8 million quid?. The list of buyers at that price cant be long. Lambert, be a scotsman and pretend its your fucking money ffs

I did..and if there is ever a bastard willing to cook the books to help those cunts its him
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Dameerto » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Slim wrote:
Danny Welbeck has fallen out of favour at Manchester United, but will not be sold to a top-six club.

How deluded are these pricks that they think they can pull the Heinze shit all over again? Who the fuck would want this turd?

Roy Hodgson, he fucling loves him. For some unknown reason.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Slim » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:01 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Slim wrote:

I did..and if there is ever a bastard willing to cook the books to help those cunts its him

I have never hated Villa, but if they get relegated this season I would be happy because of him.

Like Everton with Moyes, used to like them...then him....now Martinez and I am quite happy to see them doing well again.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby kennyboy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Ah but they got their money through being more famous & getting bigger deals & selling more tat around the world.

We got some of our money from oil. Tat is good, oil is bad.

And it's not allowed to spend money in order to win stuff & actually become more famous & therefore make more money, you have to be famous already or you're not allowed. Competition is bad.

This is what i got in return everytime i try do defend our spending.. we have to start somewhere, interesting to se scum and dippers fan giving me stick now as when we where competing in division 3 and being shit... no iam glad we are not another Villa or Newcastle.
Scandinavian True Blue
kennyboy
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Keith Curle

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:28 am

kennyboy wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Ah but they got their money through being more famous & getting bigger deals & selling more tat around the world.

And it's not allowed to spend money in order to win stuff & actually become more famous & therefore make more money, you have to be famous already or you're not allowed. Competition is bad.

This is what i got in return everytime i try do defend our spending.. we have to start somewhere, interesting to se scum and dippers fan giving me stick now as when we where competing in division 3 and being shit... no iam glad we are not another Villa or Newcastle.

Lots of these people drop in words like 'history' but when you actually talk to them about history, they are only referring to the bits that suit them & many in fact have no idea about the history of their own club & how things happened. Some who do, have decided to airbrush bits out.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby walshawblue » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:20 pm

http://yhoo.it/1zPZJyA
Scum have the most expensive sqad in England accordind to the above report
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
kennyboy wrote:

Lots of these people drop in words like 'history' but when you actually talk to them about history, they are only referring to the bits that suit them & many in fact have no idea about the history of their own club & how things happened. Some who do, have decided to airbrush bits out.

The most annoying thing you can do to a MUNCHEN is laugh at everything they say , also screw your face up as you laugh (This has an even better effect on the MUNCHENS anger levels).

I find, that I can literally bring a MUNCHENS anger levels to beyond boiling point just with texting and messages.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Not sure what's worse that goalkeeping or our corners
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby mr_nool » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Ruining football is a bit exaggerated, but they've sure ruined my Saturday evening.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby CuteMancs » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:44 am

Interesting little piece from The Daily Telegraph Business News Editor. Not much we didn't already know except that we we beat the rags for the QNET deal announced earlier this month ( at least I didn't realise that ). The times are definitely changing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/news ... ation.html

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby phips » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:55 pm

wheres that little fact about the Rags and their supposed club trained players vs our "mercenaries", but it turns out they have no club trained players now? theres something like that on here somewhere.
i need to shit on some Gooners and Rags that are complaining that City are ruining football
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus