Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I have a new irritant, since BT sport have been airing games, they have decided to use Ian Darke alongside Michael Owen. We all know Owen is useless and irritating, but Ian dark in the Everton v West Ham game the other night was appallingly bad. I was enjoying the game and he ruined it with his annoying pathetic drivel. He should stick to boxing commentary (which I have actually enjoyed in the past) but football is not is Forte!

Speaking of Tiny Tim

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/other/ ... 58096.html

Fucking warrior!? PMSL
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I have a new irritant, since BT sport have been airing games, they have decided to use Ian Darke alongside Michael Owen. We all know Owen is useless and irritating, but Ian dark in the Everton v West Ham game the other night was appallingly bad. I was enjoying the game and he ruined it with his annoying pathetic drivel. He should stick to boxing commentary (which I have actually enjoyed in the past) but football is not is Forte!

Speaking of Tiny Tim

Fucking warrior!? PMSL

First time I've fallen asleep during an advert!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby twosips » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Fanzone was even more annoying than Tyler. Loud gobshites shouting over each other - the blokes at the pub that you'd rather try and ignore but if they were on camera encouraged to be idiots.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Depending on your TV or the sound system you use with your TV you can turn down the voice so can still enjoy the atmosphere ( if there is one ) without having to listen to the bolloxology.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Speaking of Tiny Tim

Fucking warrior!? PMSL

Indeed.

It's Chinese not Japanese, by the way. I just wanted to point that out in case anyone thinks the people on that Irish site have got a scooby.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Depending on your TV or the sound system you use with your TV you can turn down the voice so can still enjoy the atmosphere ( if there is one ) without having to listen to the bolloxology.

Tell me more.....where can one get said item?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Wonderwall wrote:whatever happened to Fanzone?

I'm guessing the Rag consumer base couldn't "take it" any longer so it got the chop.

where's that like-button?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Depending on your TV or the sound system you use with your TV you can turn down the voice so can still enjoy the atmosphere ( if there is one ) without having to listen to the bolloxology.

Indeed. That, crowd noise only, would be my preferred choice any day of the week!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:

Indeed. That, crowd noise only, would be my preferred choice any day of the week!

And unfiltered at that. I'd love it.

Also WE if Ian Darke annoys you then you should have had to listen to him with McManonman. If you can believe it Steve I got have actually made him better. So few worthy of commentary these days. I feel like I could nearly do it if I had time to study player names and shit...how do these pros sound so fucking moronic.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:

I have this system , I turn on Spanish commentary or just the crowd noise on.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:

There's a few different options

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ts-2266792

Or you can get a Dolby surround sound, one of the speakers carries voice, simply unplug it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
john68 wrote:Have any of you daft gits ever tried the volume or mute button?

You don't have a commentator when you go to games,why do you need one to annoy you when watching on the TV?

Simples!!!

Seeing as we are rehashing old views, mate, they used to have an option on Sky for just the crowd noise only and no commentary. Good it was. However, now they are paying these petty little ex-munes and ex-dippers thousands a week to spout anti-City venom, you are going to have to listen to the prattling if you want to hear the crowd.

Personally I put a bit of music on.

I must point out that this in no way detracts from what a tedious, loathsome wazzock tyler is.

I used to love the 'Atmosphere' setting, the best one on there. However, it's hard not to listen to the commentary now, you just know it's going to come.

I do find it hard not being there so make my own atmosphere, as if I was there. Just a shame that in the medial times we get caught up in the shit that they spout.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 pm

If you turn the volume down.You are forced to concentrate on the game.

Given the way some over react on here during a game.That might not be a bad idea. Should cut the bandwidth down a bit during games.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:12 am

zuricity wrote:If you turn the volume down.You are forced to concentrate on the game.

Given the way some over react on here during a game.That might not be a bad idea. Should cut the bandwidth down a bit during games.

Gotta have volume for the crowd etc. But instead of all those useless choices on the red button a 'no commentator' option would be ideal!!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Nearly in tears. A hopeful hit from Aguero fumbled in from Silva. Then on the replay was convinced it was offside. "Gary have a look at this by Navas. Oh. Its onside. It looked offside to me at first."

Contemptable. I cannot think of any redeeming features he has
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:27 pm

And coupled with the fact he almost screaming with joy when Remy scored. What a cunt.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Postby lovecity8utd » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 pm

I don't normally swear in my posts but have to say CUNT! Why not just come out and say "I hate City and want them to lose".
lovecity8utd
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

My favourite player is: City's 11

Postby City64 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:40 pm

He is a fucking condescending turd of the highest order . Not a fucking mention of how well we played he even came out with "not a good result for the visitors " WTF ???

Neville can fuck off aswell !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:56 pm

That's what you get watching RAG tv!
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby sheblue » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:47 pm

When remy scored he nearly shot his pants. When we scored he choked on his own vomit.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum