Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:32 pm

twosips wrote:I've given all my reasons but you've decided to totally ignore them

Ok no worries .

Cant ever see Merlin turning out for Van flat face either but heyho . Basically all I am saying is Di Maria isn't worth anywhere near £57 million and his performances prove that , us or the chavs wouldn't pay that for him so the rags are stuck with an overpriced lightweight who isn't producing ........ happy days !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby freshie » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:06 pm

City64 wrote:
twosips wrote:I think he's great, actually, and showed it in his first 5/6 games for the club when he looked anything but lightweight. Overpriced? Clearly. Shit? No.

Just in a shit team. Silva would have gone to shit in this LVG team too. Love how naff they are

How can he be great when he has delivered fuck all and cost £57 Million ? He is a lightweight who cant handle the physical side of the premier league and yes he was good for 4 or 5 games but then got injured and has been shit since , wow , marvellous worth every penny .......... NOT .

If you remember it took Silva about 6 months to adapt to the Premier League and he wasn't playing with the dross that Di Maria is

Also, I think it was only the FFP sanctions that kept us from being in for him
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:15 pm

freshie wrote:
City64 wrote:
twosips wrote:I think he's great, actually, and showed it in his first 5/6 games for the club when he looked anything but lightweight. Overpriced? Clearly. Shit? No.

Just in a shit team. Silva would have gone to shit in this LVG team too. Love how naff they are

How can he be great when he has delivered fuck all and cost £57 Million ? He is a lightweight who cant handle the physical side of the premier league and yes he was good for 4 or 5 games but then got injured and has been shit since , wow , marvellous worth every penny .......... NOT .

If you remember it took Silva about 6 months to adapt to the Premier League and he wasn't playing with the dross that Di Maria is

Also, I think it was only the FFP sanctions that kept us from being in for him

Silva cost just £24 million though . Don't think we would ever be in for a player over £50 million unless Messi or maybe Bale became available tbh.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:05 pm

It didn't take Silva six months to get to grips were the Prem.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:06 pm

It didn't take Silva six months to get to grips were the Prem.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It didn't take Silva six months to get to grips were the Prem.

Indeed...from the off he was the wizard and I remember being pleasantly surprised that all the dickheads that said he was too slight were proven wrong I'm mediately. Literally.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby City64 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:02 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It didn't take Silva six months to get to grips were the Prem.

Merlin got kicked to fuck aswell as soon as the rest of the premier league realised how good he was and couldn't get near him because of his sublime first touch and ball control .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 am

Silva took about a month to get to grips - pace and fitness mainly.

First he was a 'waste of money' then hit was 'wow'.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby twosips » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Already a relief not to hear Tyler...
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby City64 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Tyler at his very worst again last night , what a horrible cunt he is !!!
Anyone hear the cunt spelch out after we scored ...... " the last time city fought back to earn a 2-2 draw was when they thought they had done enough to avoid being relegated but they got relegated anyway "
WTF ????

Then the big giveaway .......... he mentioned during commentary that he reads MCFC forums and fans opinions .

Well if your looking in fuck face go give your head a wobble Arse / Rag / Dipper lover !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby dave watson's perm » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:24 pm

City64 wrote:Tyler at his very worst again last night , what a horrible cunt he is !!!
Anyone hear the cunt spelch out after we scored ...... " the last time city fought back to earn a 2-2 draw was when they thought they had done enough to avoid being relegated but they got relegated anyway "
WTF ????

Then the big giveaway .......... he mentioned during commentary that he reads MCFC forums and fans opinions .

Well if your looking in fuck face go give your head a wobble Arse / Rag / Dipper lover !!!

The cnt must be near death by now surely?? I can remember him commentating on the Anglia TV(?) matches on The Big Match in the 70s
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:00 pm

City64 wrote:Tyler at his very worst again last night , what a horrible cunt he is !!!
WTF ????

That had me yelling at the telly too. An excuse to bring up one of our blackest days nearly twenty years ago. What a twat.
He loves to mention a defeat for us in nearly every stat he pulls up.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Well, he can now be proud that he's lost Sky another customer. I cancelled last time, I'll cancel this, so none of my hard earned money lines his pocket

Well done Tyler, you Sky 4 loving cunt!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Well, he can now be proud that he's lost Sky another customer. I cancelled last time, I'll cancel this, so none of my hard earned money lines his pocket

I've only just got it but I think I'll give it these 12 months and fuck it off because of him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Well, he can now be proud that he's lost Sky another customer. I cancelled last time, I'll cancel this, so none of my hard earned money lines his pocket

I've only just got it but I think I'll give it these 12 months and fuck it off because of him.

At this rate they won't have any football to show anyway ;-)

The vast array of coverage us excellent, the only issue for me is the Sky 4 love-athon.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby everyonehatesus » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:11 pm

After we had a good spell of play and the ginger one missed that great chance on 30 minutes, they go and score and he comes out with "that's exactly what this game needed". Cunt
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby ayrshireblue » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:23 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:After we had a good spell of play and the ginger one missed that great chance on 30 minutes, they go and score and he comes out with "that's exactly what this game needed". Cunt

That was a ridiculous comment for a supposedly neutral commentator to make. Different when an underdog scores first against a giant in the cup but not in a tight league game.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blue In Bolton » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Just got off the phone after speaking with my Hammers supporting Father-in-Law and all he could talk about was Tyler and his lack of impartiality.
Says it all really if fans of other teams are starting to notice the bias with which this twat commentates.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:16 pm

When ya ya scored what will be a contender for goal of the season he didn't change the tone of his voice....I do hate him with a passion !
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:When ya ya scored what will be a contender for goal of the season he didn't change the tone of his voice....I do hate him with a passion !

He's of no consequence. Like most of us, when he dies no one will give an actual fuck 5 years later other than one or two fuckers in his family.

He can have his moment slagging City. Hope he enjoys it and it makes him happy. He's a voice actor who happens to hate City. That's all.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum