Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:44 am

Lev Bronstein wrote:
Slim wrote:Praising the fuck out of every little thing Newcastle do as well.

So basically, he's saying Newcastle were good, but they still got beat 5-0. Fine

There was a Newcastle crossfield pass, the same sort of diagonal pass that Yaya does a half dozen times a game and they were wanking over it because it actually went to a Newcastle player. Does Yaya's long range passing EVER get mentioned? One of the best in the league at picking out a player on the move and they never mention how freakishly accurate he is.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:52 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Did I actually hear ratboy compare Edin being fouled for the penalty to Rooney's dive against some 3rd division team?

He really did, I've just seen it.

Tyler was verging on being neutral imo, but Neville is now just doing the commentary as a Utd fan. He gives City plenty of compliments, but it's done in a voice of impending doom, like someone hiding behind a tree recognising that the bloke who is shooting at him, is really good, & getting closer & sooner or later, wil pick him off. He said 'brilliant football' at one time, in the voice of someone telling his kids their dog has been run over. I bet he keeps switching off the mic & saying 'bastards'.

He is really worried.

Which is great.

Robbie Savage is equally worried. And also about the rags. He gave them the kind of impassioned slaughtering only a true fan could.

Hasn't that rat faced little fucker's hotel just opened across the road from the swamp? (or will be opening soon if not already). It might be the reason for his sudden change in tone for all things Man City related. Dirty little money whore.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Robbie Savage is equally worried. And also about the rags. He gave them the kind of impassioned slaughtering only a true fan could.

That rant on MOTD was hilarious, graphically displayed by long forward pass after long forward pass. Each one aimed at Fellaini's head but landing in their goalkeeper's hands.

I'm particularly looking forward to Van Gal's next PowerPoint presentation where he shows Savage why he was wrong. His full radio interview basically said "the rags were better at every stat you can think of, but football cheats us by choosing to use goals to decide a winner". At some point, I'm expecting him to remove the scarf, unzip his head and Davy Moyles step out laughing at them.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:02 am

As long as Neville tells it like it is, albeit grudgingly, I have no problem. It's the soundbites and unbased simplistic opinions that's doing my head in.

I did not hear what most people here seem to have heard last night. I honestly thought he was quite balanced. For example, both Nasri's and Dzeko's goals were described as brilliant on the one hand and described as mistakes by Newcastle on the other, which I honestly think is an accurate description. I don't like it when the commentators focus on what one team is doing good or doing bad in a game, without giving credit or critique towards the other. I watched the highlights of Crystal P and Arsenal with my wife, who asked me why the commentators were supporting Arsenal because they were only talking about what Arsenal was doing or not doing in that game. The same type of commentary does my head in when we play a "lesser" team and they beat us. Usually, the commentary then is 90 per cent what we're doing wrong with the odd mention of what the other team is doing right. That's not fair, IMO. Not repeatedly mentioning how poor NUFC were yesterday would have been doing the same, albeit from the other perspective. I'm a sucker for the pundit Gary Neville so I might be wrong and do feel free to point that out, but I honestly feel I was listening to another game than most of you.

Tyler on the other hand....
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:21 am

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

That rant on MOTD was hilarious, graphically displayed by long forward pass after long forward pass. Each one aimed at Fellaini's head but landing in their goalkeeper's hands.

I'm particularly looking forward to Van Gal's next PowerPoint presentation where he shows Savage why he was wrong. His full radio interview basically said "the rags were better at every stat you can think of, but football cheats us by choosing to use goals to decide a winner". At some point, I'm expecting him to remove the scarf, unzip his head and Davy Moyles step out laughing at them.

I've just been & borrowed a copy of the Telegraph to find another hurting rag/Sky 4 sympathiser, Jim White: 'In a wretched parody of Matt Busby & Alex Ferguson's attacking ideas, United's support was obliged to watch long balls lumped up to Marouane Fellaini, an emergency centre-forward who brings new meaning to the phrase false number nine'.

And re RVP: ' " We thought you were dead," mocked the Swansea fans in reference to an incident a couple of seasons ago when Alex Ferguson complained a Williams tackle " could have killed " him. Frankly, on this showing, they were not wrong: he looked as if he had expired long before he went off injured'.

Finally: 'And increasingly history - albeit gifted to their opponents - is all Manchester Utd have to offer'.

The responses from people like this are not those of sports journos discussing the problem; they are fans, upset at the way their club is being run. They will tell everone they follow Doncaster Rovers or Barry Town, but even if they do, they are still rag lovers with a genuine pain for their team & supporters.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:23 am

The RVP thing, it wasn't a tackle was it? I thought he was on the ground and got a ball booted at his head.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 am

Slim wrote:The RVP thing, it wasn't a tackle was it? I thought he was on the ground and got a ball booted at his head.

Yeah it was the latter. Not like a sports journo to report things inaccurately.

Still funny though.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:35 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Slim wrote:The RVP thing, it wasn't a tackle was it? I thought he was on the ground and got a ball booted at his head.

Still funny though.

Yeah, but he got a ball booted at his head...can you imagine Taggart leading the charge in the banning of, oh I dunno, CROSSING the ball?

"They are on the wing and they are kicking the ball at the striker's head, how is this still allowed in the game?"
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:11 am

Slim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Still funny though.

Yeah, but he got a ball booted at his head...can you imagine Taggart leading the charge in the banning of, oh I dunno, CROSSING the ball?

"They are on the wing and they are kicking the ball at the striker's head, how is this still allowed in the game?"

Let's face it. Taggart is just a twat.

The same Jim White reported on a discussion between Ferguson & rag twat actor James Nesbitt, where Ferguson claimed he was 'insulted' by the idea he left Utd with an ageing squad. Citing people like Cleverley & Wellbeck & more or less suggesting Vidic etc were 'at their peak' aged 30 odd. Mentioned RVp scoring at 32 as an example.

Needless to say, Jim White failed to treat this utter fucking nonsense with the contempt it deserved, & competely allowed it to pass without comment.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:27 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Slim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Still funny though.

Let's face it. Taggart is just a twat.

The same Jim White reported on a discussion between Ferguson & rag twat actor James Nesbitt, where Ferguson claimed he was 'insulted' by the idea he left Utd with an ageing squad. Citing people like Cleverley & Wellbeck & more or less suggesting Vidic etc were 'at their peak' aged 30 odd. Mentioned RVp scoring at 32 as an example.

Needless to say, Jim White failed to treat this utter fucking nonsense with the contempt it deserved, & competely allowed it to pass without comment.

Thank fuck he's gone, now if only Maureen(take Pardew and Rodgers with him) would fuck off back to Spain I think we'd tip the balance in this league of non-cunt managers. Although frauds are starting to take over with Sherwood, LVG, Carver, Ramsey.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:33 am

I'm quite enjoying LVG so far.

I don't despise him as I did Moyes & Ferguson, & he's quietly doing the kind of job Moyes could only dream of doing. If he can manage to spunk another 200 mil, on a similar standard of players, I recon him & Edwardwoodward could become bigger heroes at City than the Glazers.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I'm quite enjoying LVG so far.

I don't despise him as I did Moyes & Ferguson, & he's quietly doing the kind of job Moyes could only dream of doing. If he can manage to spunk another 200 mil, on a similar standard of players, I recon him & Edwardwoodward could become bigger heroes at City than the Glazers.

Just Imagine if he gets his hands on that sort of money, spends it and they STILL are unbalanced?..its so close to happening...they are still two centre halves two central mids and a pacey striker short
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:45 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:

Just Imagine if he gets his hands on that sort of money, spends it and they STILL are unbalanced?..its so close to happening...they are still two centre halves two central mids and a pacey striker short

Don't forget the fullbacks. Shaw was taken off tor Ashley Young yesterday. Valencia ended up at right back again.

Not bad going seeing as he has signed strikers, midfielders a central defender & a fullback. And the best performer out of the recent signings is the one rated as Moyes' worst signing.

It takes real genius to get this level of performance out of DiMaria. If you gave him to Pellegrini tomorrow, he'd be ripping holes in Barca by Tuesday.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:

Don't forget the fullbacks. Shaw was taken off tor Ashley Young yesterday. Valencia ended up at right back again.

Not bad going seeing as he has signed strikers, midfielders a central defender & a fullback. And the best performer out of the recent signings is the one rated as Moyes' worst signing.

It takes real genius to get this level of performance out of DiMaria. If you gave him to Pellegrini tomorrow, he'd be ripping holes in Barca by Tuesday.

yes, fullbacks too...not forgetting those who are at the end, like carrick and van persie. 200million doesnt look as much when you tot up the holes in their squad.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby twosips » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Di Maria would be fantastic for us. He looked great when he signed for them but it doesn't matter how good you are, if you have to play amongst that drivel and shite for as long as he did then eventually you'll get dragged down to that level too. You can almost *see* his frustration and general apathy for what is going on around him. He looks fed up and totally caught in the malaise that's surrounding the team.

If he was in our team yesterday with Silva, Nasri and Yaya on that form, within ten minutes his confidence would have come back. Even United fans admitted that to me.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:33 pm

twosips wrote:Di Maria would be fantastic for us. He looked great when he signed for them but it doesn't matter how good you are, if you have to play amongst that drivel and shite for as long as he did then eventually you'll get dragged down to that level too. You can almost *see* his frustration and general apathy for what is going on around him. He looks fed up and totally caught in the malaise that's surrounding the team.

If he was in our team yesterday with Silva, Nasri and Yaya on that form, within ten minutes his confidence would have come back. Even United fans admitted that to me.

Total waste of money and cant handle the frantic physical premier league , lightweight of an Argentinian who usually are tough as fuck ..........worst fucking mega bucks signing ever for a panic stricken clueless football club , fucking Falcao even worse , loads on here wanted that useless cunt at City aswell !!!

just sayin
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby twosips » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:40 pm

I think he's great, actually, and showed it in his first 5/6 games for the club when he looked anything but lightweight. Overpriced? Clearly. Shit? No.

Just in a shit team. Silva would have gone to shit in this LVG team too. Love how naff they are
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 pm

twosips wrote:I think he's great, actually, and showed it in his first 5/6 games for the club when he looked anything but lightweight. Overpriced? Clearly. Shit? No.

Just in a shit team. Silva would have gone to shit in this LVG team too. Love how naff they are

He is a great player, no question of that. Personally, I'm a big Reus fan and would sooner have him. DiMaria however, if he remains at the rags, will start to perform. Class always rises in the end. Could do with him going to PSG in the summer
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:12 pm

twosips wrote:I think he's great, actually, and showed it in his first 5/6 games for the club when he looked anything but lightweight. Overpriced? Clearly. Shit? No.

How can he be great when he has delivered fuck all and cost £57 Million ? He is a lightweight who cant handle the physical side of the premier league and yes he was good for 4 or 5 games but then got injured and has been shit since , wow , marvellous worth every penny .......... NOT .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby twosips » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:23 pm

I've given all my reasons but you've decided to totally ignore them
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles