Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Bang at it again .......... Liverpool this , Liverpool that , almost urging them to score ........ fucking Gerrard this Gerrard that . Fuck off you rag / scouse cunt !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby Jon London » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Tyler "man city haven't really got on top" 30 secs later 1-0 Jovetic #nutmeg #knowsnothingaboutfootball #robsaliving
Jon London
Robinho's Step Over

Postby shortagain » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Yes it really is annoying, but you should be sympathetic as ALL the teams he supports are just shit
shortagain
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:56 am

One time he was rambling on, with Smith, about Liverpool & I think it was Jovetic hit a curving pass which almost reached Dzeko in front of goal, only cut out by a full length lunging dive by the Liverpool cb. It was about 6 inches from being the opening goal.

Tyler didn't even break off from his recital about Liverpool to commentate on it; just carried on rambling, as if there wasn't even a game going on.

Another time, Hart rolled the ball out & they cut away to Balotelli & talked about him, for a good 20 secs. when they went back to the play, we still had the ball & almost set up a scoring chance. If that had ended in a goal, half of that 40 pass move would have been missed by the tv public, whilst they watched Balotelli, watching City knock the ball around.

We are not supposed to be there at all. This is not what Sky signed up for.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby bobby brows » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 am

Reminds me of that time we played Chelsea and all he could go on about was Mourinho's dinner that night for him by the football writers.

Going on and on as if we'd be lining the streets outside the hotel hoping for a glimpse of him ordering his soup and what kind of main he had. Beggars belief.
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:07 am

Constant little digs isn't it?

'But of course last time City's title defence was very weak, against MANCHESTER UNITED'.

etc etc etc
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:46 am

Ted Hughes wrote:One time he was rambling on, with Smith, about Liverpool & I think it was Jovetic hit a curving pass which almost reached Dzeko in front of goal, only cut out by a full length lunging dive by the Liverpool cb. It was about 6 inches from being the opening goal.

Tyler didn't even break off from his recital about Liverpool to commentate on it; just carried on rambling, as if there wasn't even a game going on.

Another time, Hart rolled the ball out & they cut away to Balotelli & talked about him, for a good 20 secs. when they went back to the play, we still had the ball & almost set up a scoring chance. If that had ended in a goal, half of that 40 pass move would have been missed by the tv public, whilst they watched Balotelli, watching City knock the ball around.

We are not supposed to be there at all. This is not what Sky signed up for.

just listened to my recording - tragic really to see their desperation for a dipper result turn to anguish as we got into our stride
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby beehive's dodgy pint » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:48 pm

john@staustell wrote:Constant little digs isn't it?

'But of course last time City's title defence was very weak, against MANCHESTER UNITED'.

etc etc etc

Yes, I picked up on that one. Any City comments had to have a negative connotation. It is the inflection in the twats voice when we score that gets me. The two goals at Anfield last season were unbelievable. When Silva got his second it sounded like he had checked his pants after farting to have his worst fears confirmed. The bloke is the result of those worst fears....a wet skid mark. Gives us no credit for quality play at all.
beehive's dodgy pint
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Friends were texting me how bad Tyler was yet again last night so I had to hear it for myself via a recording late last night . This cunt seriously needs to be fucked off out of a job , he is like a politician with an agenda against an institution ........ that being MCFC !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Tyler's natural reaction is groomed to support the old Sky 4 and with Sky wanting the pundits to favour the Rags. Dippers et al then you're just not going to get a balanced opinion. The reason the media employ all these ex-Rags and Dippers is so that when their armchair fans tune-in, they've got a friendly well known face to look at.

It'll change, slowly, but with continued success we may just start to see their stance change, inline with the increase in supporters that tune-in to their channels.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Tyler's natural reaction is groomed to support the old Sky 4 and with Sky wanting the pundits to favour the Rags. Dippers et al then you're just not going to get a balanced opinion. The reason the media employ all these ex-Rags and Dippers is so that when their armchair fans tune-in, they've got a friendly well known face to look at.

It'll change, slowly, but with continued success we may just start to see their stance change, inline with the increase in supporters that tune-in to their channels.

could be a true fact, coupled with the new pundit pairing ov Neville and Carragher. I bet they didnt realise how unbiased and good Neville would be though, I actually think he is the best at what he does.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby nottsblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Tyler's natural reaction is groomed to support the old Sky 4 and with Sky wanting the pundits to favour the Rags. Dippers et al then you're just not going to get a balanced opinion. The reason the media employ all these ex-Rags and Dippers is so that when their armchair fans tune-in, they've got a friendly well known face to look at.

could be a true fact, coupled with the new pundit pairing ov Neville and Carragher. I bet they didnt realise how unbiased and good Neville would be though, I actually think he is the best at what he does.

Agree re Neville. TBF he was fulsome in praise for our collective defending and shape last night. SKY have probably asked him to stick the boot in a bit more though as we cant be seen to being good in any way. Barely even mentioned league table. I know its ultimately meangingless at this stage but if dippers had won and were 1st or 2nd for example they would have made a big deal from it
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Agree re Neville. TBF he was fulsome in praise for our collective defending and shape last night. SKY have probably asked him to stick the boot in a bit more though as we cant be seen to being good in any way. Barely even mentioned league table. I know its ultimately meangingless at this stage but if dippers had won and were 1st or 2nd for example they would have made a big deal from it

The Neville and Carragher pairing is very good with some excellent stuff being produced. Sky have enough sycophants to call upon and don't need their leads doing such a thing.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Never thought for one moment Gary Neville would be as good a pundit as he has turned out to be , absolutely says it how it is so credit to him , can't believe I would ever say that but heyho !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 pm

City64 wrote:Never thought for one moment Gary Neville would be as good a pundit as he has turned out to be , absolutely says it how it is so credit to him , can't believe I would ever say that but heyho !

Rag!

Ha ha ha, 3-0!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:Never thought for one moment Gary Neville would be as good a pundit as he has turned out to be , absolutely says it how it is so credit to him , can't believe I would ever say that but heyho !

Rag!

Ha ha ha, 3-0!

What does this refer to, Beefy?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Tyler must be at home beating up the missus tonight
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Should have gone with Gray and Keys
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Don't tempt me PD ;-)

It's not only Tyler, the commentators even come out with the line tonight that 'It's not United's night, is it?' after their 1st shot on target when they're 3-0 down. Give us a break, just tell us how good the Dons played and how shit the other team were, even with the next Tranny/Bale coming on.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Don't tempt me PD ;-)

It's not only Tyler, the commentators even come out with the line tonight that 'It's not United's night, is it?' after their 1st shot on target when they're 3-0 down. Give us a break, just tell us how good the Dons played and how shit the other team were, even with the next Tranny/Bale coming on.

;-)
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum