Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Thank fuck we didn't have the horrible cunt doing us tonight .......... that said what a boring cunt we had doing us instead !!!! Niall Quinn can fuck off aswell !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 pm

City64 wrote:Thank fuck we didn't have the horrible cunt doing us tonight .......... that said what a boring cunt we had doing us instead !!!! Niall Quinn can fuck off aswell !

we deserve all of the criticism. lets hope it sinks in with the players someday.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
City64 wrote:Thank fuck we didn't have the horrible cunt doing us tonight .......... that said what a boring cunt we had doing us instead !!!! Niall Quinn can fuck off aswell !

we deserve all of the criticism. lets hope it sinks in with the players someday.

Was being sarcastic mate . We were dog shit 2nd half tonight but thank The Lord Tyler wasnt doing us to make things a whole lot fucking worse .
Last edited by City64 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:52 pm

he'll be sharpening his pen right now in readiness for next sunday
the cunt
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:16 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:he'll be sharpening his pen right now in readiness for next sunday
the cunt

There'll be no cost comparisons. Though I am sure he is there with his calculator working out cost permutations, trying to find a way of making our team seem more expensive, or our bench more expensive, or our back four more expensive or our... blah fucking blah, Tyler, you tedious cunt.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:46 pm

He truly surpassed himself today.

What a horrible cunt of a human being
Original Dub

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Almost cried when final whistle went. All he could say for last 10 minutes was City have gone into panic mode, lets hope diMaria fucks up a shot again and flukes another assist.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:07 pm

any snippets? couldn't hear shit in the pub. silly rag cunts couldn't even sing their own shitty song properly.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Listening earlier to the post-match telephone calls on Talkspite and one Scum 'supporter' had me smiling and shaking my head in disbelief.

He claimed that The Swamp dwellers weren't really spending boatloads of cash because other teams, including City and Chelsea, had pushed the boat out in recent seasons and The Scum were only "catching up" because they were having to.

Of course, he was allowed to say and get away with this without correction but, as a piece of perverted logic, that surely takes the biscuit.

An example of the mole-like minds of the prawn munchers.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Just watched the video & it's getting beyond a fucking joke with Tyler.

It's reached the point where we are actually needing Gary Neville to put some balance on things in our favour. Later in the game, the pair of them were at it. Usually the commentator would calm down the guy starting to show obvious bias for his former club, but Tyler actually takes it up a notch further.

The way they were talking at the end, it was as if the rags had missed about ten sitters & we hadn't had a kick, wheras in reality they made Joe Hart make one fucking save & the best chance fell to Yaya with a header. This after having 3 absolute stonewall pens turned down, which barely got a mention from either.

Also, Tyler talks of the rags as if they're some plucky team of Championship players, fighting against the odds to find their feet in the Prem. THEY WON THE FUCKING LEAGUE TWO SEASONS AGO AND HAVE JUST ADDED £200 MILLION WORTH OF PLAYERS, YOU SUCKHOLING CUNT.

'We're not at the stage where we can call it Louis time yet. but...." FUCK OFF!!!

That was his era: the Ferguson years. The Golden Age of Sky. He fucking loves those teams who were there in that period, like some people love the 60's 70's 80's & his favourite band is the fucking rags, & he'd pay a lot of money for a ticket to see them again, & be at the front, cheering like a schoolgirl, if they re formed.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sheblue » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Great performance from Tyler today.
It's up there with his best.

Seriously it's a way beyond a joke. It's actually sick. The man has problems.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Goaters 103 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:39 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Just watched the video & it's getting beyond a fucking joke with Tyler.

It's reached the point where we are actually needing Gary Neville to put some balance on things in our favour. Later in the game, the pair of them were at it. Usually the commentator would calm down the guy starting to show obvious bias for his former club, but Tyler actually takes it up a notch further.

The way they were talking at the end, it was as if the rags had missed about ten sitters & we hadn't had a kick, wheras in reality they made Joe Hart make one fucking save & the best chance fell to Yaya with a header. This after having 3 absolute stonewall pens turned down, which barely got a mention from either.

Also, Tyler talks of the rags as if they're some plucky team of Championship players, fighting against the odds to find their feet in the Prem. THEY WON THE FUCKING LEAGUE TWO SEASONS AGO AND HAVE JUST ADDED £200 MILLION WORTH OF PLAYERS, YOU SUCKHOLING CUNT.

'We're not at the stage where we can call it Louis time yet. but...." FUCK OFF!!!

That was his era: the Ferguson years. The Golden Age of Sky. He fucking loves those teams who were there in that period, like some people love the 60's 70's 80's & his favourite band is the fucking rags, & he'd pay a lot of money for a ticket to see them again, & be at the front, cheering like a schoolgirl, if they re formed.

This is spot on.

When Gary Neville is trying to balance things you know something is awry. Imagine the circle jerking if Utd had got anything yesterday.

Apparently a draw at WBA, a scrambled last min equaliser at home vs Chelsea (meriting a parade), and the 4th derby loss in a row in a game reffed horrificly in their favour represents a sign they are "close."

I cant wait till fixture congestion is cited as one of their excuses.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:55 am

Neville was just as bad as him yesterday. First example calling for Clichy to be booked for a pull back on Jizzinyoureye moments after Shaw had just done the same thing to Navas and then saying he wasn't sure if the third penalty shout was a penalty. It's amazing how the bootlicking cunt has pulled the wool over the eyes of so many.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:03 am

Goaters 103 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Just watched the video & it's getting beyond a fucking joke with Tyler.

This is spot on.

When Gary Neville is trying to balance things you know something is awry. Imagine the circle jerking if Utd had got anything yesterday.

Apparently a draw at WBA, a scrambled last min equaliser at home vs Chelsea (meriting a parade), and the 4th derby loss in a row in a game reffed horrificly in their favour represents a sign they are "close."

I cant wait till fixture congestion is cited as one of their excuses.

Not to mention 2 of their home wins were lucky. Goal disallowed for WHU with a dodgy offside decision and miracle saves from De Gea v Everton for 2 scratchy 2.1 wins
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:04 am

Song For Tyler, Martin Tyler is a cunt He hates City.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:45 am

The usual parade of United won this, beat them 100 times, beat those 100 times etc etc. But did anyone catch this?

"Phil Dowd has given Pelle an advantage by having a word with Chris Smalling to keep his hands down"

I mean, what?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Goaters 103 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:00 am

Any sign of a "squad cost comparison" by Sky yesterday during the Utd game? If thatd been City playing them its guaranteed it gets brought up before the teams have even kicked off. Was it mentioned yesterday - genuine question as I dont watch most Utd games live and simply sit through the highlights when they've lost.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:28 am

Goaters 103 wrote:Any sign of a "squad cost comparison" by Sky yesterday during the Utd game? If thatd been City playing them its guaranteed it gets brought up before the teams have even kicked off. Was it mentioned yesterday - genuine question as I dont watch most Utd games live and simply sit through the highlights when they've lost.

It was mentioned after the game by the host, (Ed Chamberlin ?) who I have never found reason to complain about tbf. Never by Tyler.

I noted during the commentary that Tyler actually prompted Gary Neville regarding catching City " isn't it usually around this time that you mention how Utd always get stronger as the season goes on ? " (or similar) Which wasn't actually a joke. (Neville duly mentioned it).

Then Southampton scored.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:Any sign of a "squad cost comparison" by Sky yesterday during the Utd game? If thatd been City playing them its guaranteed it gets brought up before the teams have even kicked off. Was it mentioned yesterday - genuine question as I dont watch most Utd games live and simply sit through the highlights when they've lost.

It was mentioned after the game by the host, (Ed Chamberlin ?) who I have never found reason to complain about tbf. Never by Tyler.

I noted during the commentary that Tyler actually prompted Gary Neville regarding catching City " isn't it usually around this time that you mention how Utd always get stronger as the season goes on ? " (or similar) Which wasn't actually a joke. (Neville duly mentioned it).

Then Southampton scored.

Chamberlin is a Southampton fan.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:30 pm

terry henry making his sky 'debut' this sunday for our game at the library
i'll be tuning in at 1559:59 and them switching over for the h/t break
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games