mad mario

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: mad mario

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm

blues2win wrote:It was not up to Tevez to decide whether he needed to warm up or not. He behaved appallingly to be honest. Of course he trained hard and played very well but he's still a greedy selfish cunt. I'm glad he's gone.

I don't believe he decided anything, I think he just told the manager he was ready to go on, in order to help & got fired for it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:The Tevez thing was more of a Mancini misinterpretation and I said it at the time. What Tevez did after that was way out of order though.

Mancini was perfect for us at the time and really got the ship in order. Legend in my books.

Whilst it was out of order, Tevez did come out after, deny the allegation and then said he was willing to play for us whenever he was called upon. Mancini acted rashly and declared he'd never play for him again. Half of one....
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:The Tevez thing was more of a Mancini misinterpretation and I said it at the time. What Tevez did after that was way out of order though.

Mancini was perfect for us at the time and really got the ship in order. Legend in my books.

Whilst it was out of order, Tevez did come out after, deny the allegation and then said he was willing to play for us whenever he was called upon. Mancini acted rashly and declared he'd never play for him again. Half of one....

I blame Dzeko ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby bigblue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Can't believe he's gonna be a dipper... Ill be rooting for crazy antics but nothing significant on the field.

He'll probably have a stellar first month (with dippers everywhere thinking he's the 2nd coming) only to drop off or explode in a mental lapse. Basically standard Balo
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby blues2win » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:46 pm

I can't believe you Ted. Look at the video. He shook his head with his arms aggressively folded. He was clearly refusing to obey an instruction. Whether he didn't want to play or didn't want to warm up is neither here nor there. It was gross misconduct and I'm not surprised Mancini did his nut. Don't get me wrong. After our performances in his last season I think Mancini deserved the sack but until a manager goes he's got to be the boss. No exceptions.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 am

Mancini cost us our best player for six months plus wiped half his value off in a moment when he opened his gob without thinking.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:06 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Mancini cost us our best player for six months plus wiped half his value off in a moment when he opened his gob without thinking.

And won us the FA Cup, and First League Title for near half a century.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:12 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Mancini cost us our best player for six months plus wiped half his value off in a moment when he opened his gob without thinking.

You are correct Beefy.

There is some utter crap about events ,players and managers in this thread.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:28 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

You are correct Beefy.

There is some utter crap about events ,players and managers in this thread.

Re-writing history. Shame on that nasty, nasty man.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 am

Mancini 23/10 6-1 should be a bank holiday . The start of what we have the beginning of the end of rednose and rags as we knew them, look at em now,wrecked mostly.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:57 am

6-1 you say?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby razor400 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Officially a bin dipping cunt.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:04 pm

blues2win wrote:I can't believe you Ted. Look at the video. He shook his head with his arms aggressively folded. He was clearly refusing to obey an instruction. Whether he didn't want to play or didn't want to warm up is neither here nor there. It was gross misconduct and I'm not surprised Mancini did his nut. Don't get me wrong. After our performances in his last season I think Mancini deserved the sack but until a manager goes he's got to be the boss. No exceptions.

I believe that was afterwards & a reaction to Mancini's behaviour, not the initial reaction to Mancini telling him to warm up. I believe Dzeko was the biggest culprit for arguing with Mancini that day, & Tevez got the fallout from it.

I agree though that Mancini had to be seen to be in the right, hence why the players said nothing at the time & the bosses backed him, but word from the dressing room appears to be that quite a few were hoping he would be sacked after the season finished.

Mario: I'll applaud him if/when he next takes to the pitch at theitihad, (provided he doesn't cunt himself at their place) but I now hope he fails completely & causes shitloads of trouble.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dazby » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 pm

I appreciated the subtlety of his clothing tonight. He's signed but he wasn't full tracksuit. Good stuff.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Chopper » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 pm

I like Balo. I wish him every success as long as it doesnt impede on ours.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Wonder. If the Mad Cunt will turn up for training wearing his prem league winners medal lol
carolina-blue

Postby nottsblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:54 am

carolina-blue wrote:Wonder. If the Mad Cunt will turn up for training wearing his prem league winners medal lol

And does his best Jim Bowen

"just look at what you could've won"
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:38 pm

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:51 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
blues2win wrote:It was not up to Tevez to decide whether he needed to warm up or not. He behaved appallingly to be honest. Of course he trained hard and played very well but he's still a greedy selfish cunt. I'm glad he's gone.

I don't believe he decided anything, I think he just told the manager he was ready to go on, in order to help & got fired for it.

There is no way that thought is connected even loosely with reality.

He even admitted he "only refused to warm up because he was ready to go"

So he did decide something, he decided to say no to the boss and like him or hate him, Mancini's authority had to be absolute or you lose the dressingroom.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 am

Slim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

There is no way that thought is connected even loosely with reality.

He even admitted he "only refused to warm up because he was ready to go"

So he did decide something, he decided to say no to the boss and like him or hate him, Mancini's authority had to be absolute or you lose the dressingroom.

Which he allegedly lost anyway....

He picked a fight and Tevez took the bait and luckily they made peace in the title run in.

Both a pair of stubborn dickheads.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum