Malky Mackay

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Malky Mackay

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Maybe Malky will be joining Keys and Gray in a new career elsewhere?
the 3 stooges reborn

given that the banter excuse has been rolled out again I wouldn't be surprised

richard bevan's position now being called into question. and rightly so

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28898540
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Esky » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:39 pm

The LMA response was awful - dismissing sexism/homophobia/racism as 'banter'. If any word needs to be stripped from the language, that one has to be up there. Hopefully some heads will roll, it's been a shameful episode all round.
Esky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:29 pm

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Esky wrote:The LMA response was awful - dismissing sexism/homophobia/racism as 'banter'. If any word needs to be stripped from the language, that one has to be up there. Hopefully some heads will roll, it's been a shameful episode all round.

LMA have now apologised for defending him.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Just the kind of thing you would expect from another bent, most likely bigoted, 'old school' 'salt of the earth' cunt.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

Just the kind of thing you would expect from another bent, most likely bigoted, 'old school' 'salt of the earth' cunt.

Yes, we should let Rolf Harris out, it's not like he murdered those girls.

Wait...
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby twosips » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:40 pm

The only three real crimes - murder, rape, paedophilia.

Anything else is banter obviously. Cheers for clearing that up, Harry.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Alioune DVToure » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Surely banter is two mates taking the piss out of one another, as opposed to two mates taking the piss out of a gay/Jewish/black/foreign third party.

That's my understanding of it, anyway. I could be wrong. Perhaps the Holocaust was meant as banter and we just didn't get it.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 pm

These guys are known cunts just by the look on their cunthole faces. Who is surprised that some lunkhead football types are racist and homophobic?

The only way to cure this is to let Micah and some Asian dude spit roast them both. End of story.

Cheers
Last edited by DoomMerchant on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Alioune DVToure » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:08 pm

That said, I do accept Ballsackface's point that a contrite Mackay would/should be easier to forgive than Lee Hughes, Ched Evans or Marlon King.

To be fair to the hideous old mingebasket, he does say that MM deserves the public humiliation and some time out in the wilderness if 'found guilty'.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:09 pm

That's my understanding of it, anyway. I could be wrong. Perhaps the Holocaust was meant as banter and we just didn't get it.

lol
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:That said, I do accept Ballsackface's point that a contrite Mackay would/should be easier to forgive than Lee Hughes, Ched Evans or Marlon King.

To be fair to the hideous old mingebasket, he does say that MM deserves the public humiliation and some time out in the wilderness if 'found guilty'.

The thing is, just 'it's fucking wrong & they should nail their hats on if guilty' is the only comment required from Harry, not 'he's not a murderer he's just a naughty boy who is kind to animals & brings his mother flowers' etc. Cunt.

The bit about 'I don't send texts' ; no but I bet his dog does & it's a right bigoted cunt.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:28 pm

twosips wrote:The only three real crimes - murder, rape, paedophilia.

Anything else is banter obviously. Cheers for clearing that up, Harry.

Chortle.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:That said, I do accept Ballsackface's point that a contrite Mackay would/should be easier to forgive than Lee Hughes, Ched Evans or Marlon King.

The thing is, just 'it's fucking wrong & they should nail their hats on if guilty' is the only comment required from Harry, not 'he's not a murderer he's just a naughty boy who is kind to animals & brings his mother flowers' etc. Cunt.

The bit about 'I don't send texts' ; no but I bet his dog does & it's a right bigoted cunt.

The sooner qpr go back down and/or he retires to Spain the better off football is. Sadly QPR fans and their ground I found a fantastic place to watch football. I loved it. If I lived in London I'd likely be there every other week. A good day out imho.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:37 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

The sooner qpr go back down and/or he retires to Spain the better off football is. Sadly QPR fans and their ground I found a fantastic place to watch football. I loved it. If I lived in London I'd likely be there every other week. A good day out imho.

Never been but they were one of my favourite 'other' teams back in the day. Rodney, then Stan Bowles, Gerry Francis, Don Masson, Dave Thomas etc.

Plus I know a few, & they don't like the rags at all.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby patrickblue » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm

On the Ched Evans thing, has anyone on here seen this.

http://chedevans.com/

Not too sure what to make of it, but it does all look a bit bizarre.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby beehive's dodgy pint » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:These guys are known cunts just by the look on their cunthole faces. Who is surprised that some lunkhead football types are racist and homophobic?

The only way to cure this is to let Micah and some Asian dude spit roast them both. End of story.

Cheers

Yes, and yes again. A Woody Allen movie for 2014.
beehive's dodgy pint
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

My favourite player is: Aguero

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum