Loans.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Loans.

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Wow. If Celtic get through this Denayer is going to get some real Vietnam ambush style horror situations to deal with when they play higher level teams. He doesn't seem nervous though; confused, but not nervous.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:13 pm

if we draw either of these 2, i'd fancy our chances to knock 10 past them
this is league 1 standard
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Thought Denayer did really well there. He has never played at anything like that level & had nobody to guide him or teach him what to do, just had to wing it.

Watched Lopes' cameo for Lille & they are a fucking awful, sparkless side. He did really well to almost create an equaliser for them, but in that team, he has nobody to play with. If he's going to impress there, he is more or less going to have to do it all himself.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Wow. If Celtic get through this Denayer is going to get some real Vietnam ambush style horror situations to deal with when they play higher level teams. He doesn't seem nervous though; confused, but not nervous.

Chortle.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:07 am

Denayer probably in action on tv today vs Celtic's mighty nemesis: Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

On BT Sports 2 k.o. 12.30pm

Also Sevilla v Valencia on Sky k.o. 8pm. Presume Zuculini will play in that.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:28 am

Celtic are playing their reserves so no Denayer... though former city trialist Nirs Biton gets a run out.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:45 am

Compliment for Denayer; being 'rested' as a key player. Good.

Plus, it means I don't have to watch Celtic v Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Feyenoord have gone cold on Guidetti because of his medical history. Not clear whether we can sell him now. A loan?
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Devante Cole's just come on and scored for Barnsley. Excellent.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Lopes gets his first start playing as a number 10.

http://www.ligue1stream.com/lille-live-stream/

Stream there if anyone fances it though its French commentary. Doesn't kick off for a while too.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:32 pm

twosips wrote:Lopes gets his first start playing as a number 10.

http://www.ligue1stream.com/lille-live-stream/

Stream there if anyone fances it though its French commentary. Doesn't kick off for a while too.

Nice 1.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Lille are bloody shite btw... Lopes has had about three touches though one set up their best chance.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:44 pm

twosips wrote:Lille are bloody shite btw... Lopes has had about three touches though one set up their best chance.

He's done a couple of nice touches & a couple of shite ones, but these are a HORRIBLE side, & those two cunts in centre mid make Steve Lomas look like Xavi.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:48 pm

His shite ones tended to stem from over-eagerness. Taking his eye off the ball etc...

Yeah that midfield is woeful. It's either long-ball stuff or just run really fast down the wing aimlessly; dead predictable and totally uninspired. He's taking his position at the tip of the midfield diamond too literally imo and i think he should be showing for the ball a little more - chances are though he's actually used to playing in a team that keeps possession better than this. The EDS team play football, not this crap.

Off out now so won't see the second half so any stuff on his 2nd half performance would be appreciated if anyone watches it.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby nottsblue » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
twosips wrote:Lille are bloody shite btw... Lopes has had about three touches though one set up their best chance.

He's done a couple of nice touches & a couple of shite ones, but these are a HORRIBLE side, & those two cunts in centre mid make Steve Lomas look like Xavi.

Is Origi playing? If so, is he playing well or does the World cup seem like a flash in the pan and have the dippers spunked a lot of cash. Again
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:58 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Is Origi playing? If so, is he playing well or does the World cup seem like a flash in the pan and have the dippers spunked a lot of cash. Again

Only saw the last 10 mins of the half but didn't notice anybody up front being any good if he was there.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Nah he's on the bench.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Origi came on 74 mins, Lopes off after 80, so I won't see the last 10.

Did pretty well 2nd half. One shot with the left foot was like a fucking missile. Swerved about 3 times, which unfortunately allowed the keeper to get a touch to it.

Went on run at the heart of their defence & was brought down, Kjaer scored the free kick.

Lille played a lot better 2nd half but still, none of them have any vision or football intelligence. Lopes plays a lot of one touch, which means he doesn't get the ball back because they are mostly fucking stupid. He needs to be more greedy if he's to show his ability to the full.

I think he may do that if it continues this way. He looks a little nervous at times but you can see that wearing off. If he realises he's better than them all, I think he might start to prove it. Criticisms would be; needs to work a bit harder & demand the ball more, plus he gets beaten to the ball on occasion by players who aren't as quick as him, needs to stay alert.

He's a talent though, there's no doubt about that.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Rusnak played the whole game for Cambuur yesterday in their first away win in over a year. Have no idea how he did, though, besides getting a yellow card.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:13 am

Cole's goal for Barnsley...

http://youtu.be/0QgG7hFYSEw

Third one.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles