Loans.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Loans.

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:32 am

I thought Cole did a great job for the rags personally, & pretty good for City even when past it, but was better suited to Newcastle's style.

Re ffp.

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/fina ... lained.php

2. Permitted Exclusions

I should also point out that the level of loss that a club reports in their financial accounts will not be the same figure as is used in the Break Even calculations. This is because UEFA have allowed clubs to exclude certain expenditure from the calculations. UEFA are keen to develop the game and don't want the FFP rules to constrain clubs from investing and developing - without any exclusions a club building a new stadium or new stand would be hit by an FFP penalty (the cost of the development would mean the club reported a large financial loss). Clubs can therefore exclude infrastructure development costs and youth development/community development costs. Manchester City announced that they should be able to exclude around £10m a year as a result of the youth/community exclusion.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:34 am

Wonderwall wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:Thanks for the updates lads.
Sounds like Cole will deffo have a career in the game, whether that is with us or not

Reckon we could sell Cole tomorrow to a championship club for between £2-3m. Really hope we give this boy a real go next season. Could be like another Fowler or Owen orhis dad. The sort of striker who always looks like he will get a goal no matter how well his team is playing

I hope he isnt.... remember how Andrew was good for the barcodes and then the rags bought him and he missed 6-7 easy efforts for each goal he scored.
He was a shit player in a top team, lucky to get the amount of goals he did, I think Aguero would have doubled Coles tally in that Rag team.

He was class in his half a season for us! Clincial.
Him and Vassell formed a decent partnership which seems crazy now.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Sounds like Cole will deffo have a career in the game, whether that is with us or not

Reckon we could sell Cole tomorrow to a championship club for between £2-3m. Really hope we give this boy a real go next season. Could be like another Fowler or Owen orhis dad. The sort of striker who always looks like he will get a goal no matter how well his team is playing

I hope he isnt.... remember how Andrew was good for the barcodes and then the rags bought him and he missed 6-7 easy efforts for each goal he scored.
He was a shit player in a top team, lucky to get the amount of goals he did, I think Aguero would have doubled Coles tally in that Rag team.

He was class in his half a season for us! Clincial.
Him and Vassell formed a decent partnership which seems crazy now.

Think thats a bit harsh on Andy Cole. The stat that he needed 5/6 chances is actually not that bad. Aguero for example had 12 attempts v Spuds. He scored 4 so its a one in three. And this is in a game where he was electric. Balotelli in the other extreme has one goal in nearly forty attempts. I rhink most strikers would love a one in five chance ratio
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mike J » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:25 am

Wonderwall wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

To say Andy Cole was shit is a bit laughable. He was a top striker.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john68 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:10 pm

We should however never forget how Cole treated us when he left, or how he left.

To clarify, Only days before the season began, he told Pearce he wanted to join (Twitchy's) Pompey. When Pearce refused to release and told him that all his team planning had been done to include Cole and that should Cole leave, it would leave City bereft of a lead striker.Cole's answer was to to tell Pearce that should he not release him, he would simply retire.

City's scoring record that season somewhat reflected that.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:03 am

Mike J wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

top Striker? I would not use those words to describe the rag twat. His conversion rate was fucking bobbins
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mike J » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:14 pm

I see Guidetti scored again. 5 in 7 now.

Watch us let him go for literally nothing. My blood will be fucking boiling if we do.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Mike J wrote:I see Guidetti scored again. 5 in 7 now.

Watch us let him go for literally nothing. My blood will be fucking boiling if we do.

I won't be that bothered about it. I don't think the situation is as easy as some people seem to think.
He was promising, then injured, then huge hit at Feyenoord, then injured, then shit at Stoke (when used) & now on fire at Celtic.
At which point exactly would you have tied him up to the club long term? And then there's also the question would he have even agreed a new deal? he won't do that now as we can't give him guarantees others can't.
We have paid shitloads of wages & medical bills for him and even at this stage you dont have had any guarantees whatsoever he would make it in prem. Or even stay fit.
I think we will strike a deal with Celtic in January.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby twosips » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:35 pm

I don't think it's fair to judge him on the Stoke loan for what it's worth. He barely played and clearly was lacking match fitness - he needed a run of games which he is now getting.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Renato_CTID » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Mike J wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I'll never forget when he scored twice in the 1st City game of my life in October 2005: and he's Devante's father too!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby blues2win » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Zuculini has hardly got any game time at Valencia. Says he needs to work harder so he breaks into the first team. Refreshing attitude. Says he's had no contact with City since going there.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Dameerto » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:09 pm

blues2win wrote:Zuculini has hardly got any game time at Valencia. Says he needs to work harder so he breaks into the first team. Refreshing attitude. Says he's had no contact with City since going there.

If that's true then it's very strange. Not very 'holistic' of them at all since he's a new guy.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Lopes just tweeted he's back in full training. Hope he can kick start his season from here!

@Rony10Lopes: Back in trainings with the team and feeling good! Anxious for saturday to come fast! @losclive #thankyou4all http://t.co/MNgnwRuhYK
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:55 am

Dameerto wrote:
blues2win wrote:Zuculini has hardly got any game time at Valencia. Says he needs to work harder so he breaks into the first team. Refreshing attitude. Says he's had no contact with City since going there.

If that's true then it's very strange. Not very 'holistic' of them at all since he's a new guy.

He went against city's wishes going there - they wanted him to go Depor apparently. Not the wisest of choices he's made is it..
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:57 am

Stories on tinternet suggest Iheanacho may be about to be selected for the full Nigerian team, therefore gainig more eligibility for a work permit.

Could explain the lack of news in that area; if City have been tipped off by Iheanacho's reps that this is likely to happen. Gives them a much better case.

http://completesportsnigeria.com/iheana ... ign=buffer
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby BlueinBosnia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Stories on tinternet suggest Iheanacho may be about to be selected for the full Nigerian team, therefore gainig more eligibility for a work permit.

Curious here - what would happen if Nigeria don't get their house in order by Friday, and receive a ban until May from FIFA?
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Stories on tinternet suggest Iheanacho may be about to be selected for the full Nigerian team, therefore gainig more eligibility for a work permit.

Could explain the lack of news in that area; if City have been tipped off by Iheanacho's reps that this is likely to happen. Gives them a much better case.

http://completesportsnigeria.com/iheana ... ign=buffer

maybe. or more likely, iheanacho goes the way of assulin, bitton, abdulrahman...and we never hear from him again.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Fidel Castro » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Haha I forgot all about gay assassin. Wonder where the fuck he ended up.
Fidel Castro

Supporter of: City

Postby Michael Brookes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Or "the new Ronaldo" Yasser Hussein!
Michael Brookes
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:Haha I forgot all about gay assassin. Wonder where the fuck he ended up.

i might be crazy but i thought he was in Russia...plying his tall lanky "Messi as a Jew" (read: Israeli Messi please, antisemites) wares as it were. Can't be arsed to google it tho it would have taken half the time as typing this crap response.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum