Denayer to Celtic

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Denayer to Celtic

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Denayer on the bench for Celtic this evg.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby BmoreBlue » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:35 pm

Former City trialist Nir Biton (the Israeli Yaya) scored a pen for Celtic.
BmoreBlue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Citizen of Oslo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Celtic manager Ronny Deila have connections to City. Have met Vieira and Mancini in Norway. Ex City player Mohammed Abu was under his wings at Strømsgodset. He lived at Deilas house andDeila learnt him to drive among other things. Bersant Celina, ex Strømsgodset now City youth player, another result of this co-operation.

I am sure Denayer will be looked well after at Celtic and that he will play and develop.
Citizen of Oslo
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:51 am

Starts today for celtic which is great news.

Nearly just made an absolutely huge mistake though ha... but his pace and strength got him out of it (which is useful)
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:51 am

HA he's just scored after three minutes!
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Bluedj » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:37 pm

He's played a very acclomplished first half considering it's he debut
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Yeah there's clear potential there. He's a bit TOO confident on the ball at times and he's nearly been caught in possession a few times, but that will all come with experience. This loan move could be absolutely brilliant for him. It'll wisen/toughen him so so much.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Just watching a recording. Missed the goal but he's just put in a block tackle on 31 mins which left the oppo needing treatment. Excellent.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Denayer named Man of the Match
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:20 pm

He was far from perfect but what he did show is that he's pro-active, which is an attribute that both Nastasic and Rekik both seem to lack. He was also physical and pacy. Basically he's good enough for first team football somewhere now, as probably a few of our kids are in the EDS. We've gotta get them out there playing football cos it'll do em a world of good.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:23 pm

twosips wrote:He was far from perfect but what he did show is that he's pro-active, which is an attribute that both Nastasic and Rekik both seem to lack. He's also shown that he's good enough for first team football somewhere now, as probably a few of our kids are in the EDS. We've gotta get them out there playing football.

Just seen him burst past the cf to cover only to be hauled back by his neck & 'play on' almost costing a goal chance. Even stuff like that is great experience.

Cole & Fofana could play in this game no problem.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
twosips wrote:He was far from perfect but what he did show is that he's pro-active, which is an attribute that both Nastasic and Rekik both seem to lack. He's also shown that he's good enough for first team football somewhere now, as probably a few of our kids are in the EDS. We've gotta get them out there playing football.

Just seen him burst past the cf to cover only to be hauled back by his neck & 'play on' almost costing a goal chance. Even stuff like that is great experience.

Yeah definitely. He actually makes a few tiny mistakes, which you'll notice and all stem from naivety fortunately, but they're all great for him. Gotta make them to learn from them. He'll start to make better decisions as the season progresses. I like the Scottish league for him - it's full of hard-working physical bastards which is what he needs to learn to deal with.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:31 pm

twosips wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Yeah definitely. He actually makes a few tiny mistakes, which you'll notice and all stem from naivety fortunately, but they're all great for him. Gotta make them to learn from them. He'll start to make better decisions as the season progresses. I like the Scottish league for him - it's full of hard-working physical bastards which is what he needs to learn to deal with.

It's perfect. He did more quality defending in the last 3 mins of the 1st half, than Nastasic has done in 2 years.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Dundee U brought on a sub on 74 mins. Debut for Blair Spittal.

Celtic fans very encouraging toward Denayer & his performance deserves it.
Turned his back on a shot which ended up in the net, but they all do it these days. I would fine them.

Delia has got Celtic playing proper football, good to watch. Unlike Lennon.

Delia, next rag manager ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum