Zuculini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Zuculini

Postby blues2win » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Apparently not going to Spain which has pissed off Deportivo who thought they had a loan in the bank. I saw somewhere that he might go to Sunderland for half a season and then come back here to replace Lampard in the squad. He's obviously impressed enough in pre season for us to change our plans.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: Zuculini

Postby Dameerto » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:15 pm

If Southampton end up selling Schneiderlin maybe he could go there on loan. If we need an English/homegrown midfielder for the Prem/Europe squad after Frank goes I think it's more likely to be Huws.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Zuculini

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Rodwell's gonna be well pissed off. Escapes us (according to Sky) only to have to fight for his place against Zucchini.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Return to The Maine Football forum