Predictions League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Predictions League

Postby patrickblue » Mon May 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:good week for me and beefy so far, the Wenger trophy will go down to the last weekend but even though Beefy has has a great week I cant see the gap being bridged for the title but you never know!!

latest scores are below

prediction league.jpg

I would have been +20 if that bastard Lukaku didn't score in something like the 123rd minute LOL

And scousers not bothering to turn up at home against Palace who have nothing to play for....... ( i placed by $ on that game too!!)

Looks like my aim for breaking the 2K points mark have seriously nose dived too

Hopefully next season we will have more posters taking part? Also i don't get why some registered and didn't bother predicting!

I think Some forgot to do it on a couple of occasions and then gave up because they had no chance fo catching you, also anther reason might be that they realised that they were really shit at it like my brother did!

That's what I did. I was away for a couple of weeks and couldn't log on, so gave up as I was too far behind.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon May 25, 2015 4:27 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:good week for me and beefy so far, the Wenger trophy will go down to the last weekend but even though Beefy has has a great week I cant see the gap being bridged for the title but you never know!!

latest scores are below

prediction league.jpg

I would have been +20 if that bastard Lukaku didn't score in something like the 123rd minute LOL

And scousers not bothering to turn up at home against Palace who have nothing to play for....... ( i placed by $ on that game too!!)

Looks like my aim for breaking the 2K points mark have seriously nose dived too

Hopefully next season we will have more posters taking part? Also i don't get why some registered and didn't bother predicting!

I think Some forgot to do it on a couple of occasions and then gave up because they had no chance fo catching you, also anther reason might be that they realised that they were really shit at it like my brother did!

That's what I did. I was away for a couple of weeks and couldn't log on, so gave up as I was too far behind.

That's similar to managers moaning about referees when in fact their team play shite! ;-)
I always put some predictions in few weeks early and then revised them just before the games based on recent form etc..worked well as I think I only missed one result all season
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon May 25, 2015 4:29 pm

But that was lots of fun! 3rd spot ain't too bad though it got a bit boring in the end as I just couldn't catch the top two and likes of Nooly were never gonna be a match for me anyway.

Congrats CTIDHANTS, Thanks to everyone and next year hope even more takes part!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby mr_nool » Mon May 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:But that was lots of fun! 3rd spot ain't too bad though it got a bit boring in the end as I just couldn't catch the top two and likes of Nooly were never gonna be a match for me anyway.

Ha ha, I was breathing down your neck until somewhere in March when I had a couple of horror show weekends, ending up minus a couple of hundred points.

Well done to WW and Duckman who both pipped me to the Wenger trophy sharing the fourth spot.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 26, 2015 9:53 am

mr_nool wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:But that was lots of fun! 3rd spot ain't too bad though it got a bit boring in the end as I just couldn't catch the top two and likes of Nooly were never gonna be a match for me anyway.

Ha ha, I was breathing down your neck until somewhere in March when I had a couple of horror show weekends, ending up minus a couple of hundred points.

Well done to WW and Duckman who both pipped me to the Wenger trophy sharing the fourth spot.

I enjoyed doing it this season, I had some god awful weeks though!!
Well done CTIDHants on winning the league,also well don to Beefy for actually providing some competition for him and to everyone else for keeping it going, I will start another one next season

Here is the final league table

prediction league.jpg

If you are interested, this is the final Lawro league table, we won the league LOL

Lawro League.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby CTID Hants » Tue May 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks muchly all, i was going in reverse those last couple of weeks bit of a shitter as i was aiming for 2k 4 weeks back when i was on 1780.

Lets hope we can attract more & retain more next season. When can we register, or will it just auto from join us from this season?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 26, 2015 2:16 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Thanks muchly all, i was going in reverse those last couple of weeks bit of a shitter as i was aiming for 2k 4 weeks back when i was on 1780.

Lets hope we can attract more & retain more next season. When can we register, or will it just auto from join us from this season?

I tend to keep an eye on the FFL and predictions ready for them to open up. I will post an announcement when its ready
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum