Liverpool FC

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Liverpool FC

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 am

nottsblue wrote:
Bluedj wrote:Is Mario still there or did he manage to escape the bin of death (threats)?

Went to Milan on loan. Was an unused sub in their game at weekend

Funny isn't it, he was going to Liverpool because Brentan had the ability to achieve where Mancini and Mourinho failed, Brentan was the man to coax the best out of this maverick talent.

Looking at the stats Mario scored a goal around every 175 minutes at Inter.

A goal every 145 minutes in his time at City.

He ever so slightly bettered that ratio at Milan.

But when the genius that is Brentan got a hold of him he turned him into a goal in every 375 minutes striker.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:04 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Bluedj wrote:Is Mario still there or did he manage to escape the bin of death (threats)?

Funny isn't it, he was going to Liverpool because Brentan had the ability to achieve where Mancini and Mourinho failed, Brentan was the man to coax the best out of this maverick talent.

But when the genius that is Brentan got a hold of him he turned him into a goal in every 375 minutes striker.

I don't think Rodgers ever wanted Mario. It was a board panic buy and he had to come out with some pearls of wisdom to keep neanderthals at bay.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:08 am

Mase wrote:
Slim wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:José Enrique has now deleted his twitter and instagram accounts after abuse from scouse fans. He's still a liverpool player. Most vile, detestable fans in the world? Without a doubt.

Why did they target him?

He wouldn't leave when they wanted him to.

Why would anyone want to play for those horrible twats?

MONEY. (Oh, and 'istry.)
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

He sat in the Etihad the day they signed him going on about how Mario would be different as Liverpool is a different sort of club and the history would make him different. Well it did, it made him worse.

I used to hate Brenda, but he's now turned into a parody of a shit football manager, like some sort of mockumentary and I now look forward to his latest pearls of wisdom, knowing the exact opposite will happen - see talking about his brilliant defensive work last week then they let in 3
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby AG7 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Did I hear it right? ... on drive time on talkshite today goughie was being told by the other shithead that news he is hearing out of Liverpool is that Brenda has been given three more games (including the one against the rags) ... hmmm!!
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:59 pm

I'd be sad to see the David Brent of footy managers get the sack esp with Anchovies and Klopp lingering around.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:51 am

DoomMerchant wrote:I'd be sad to see the David Brent of footy managers get the sack esp with Anchovies and Klopp lingering around.

Cheers

Id not worry a tiny bit. Id love it. They could bring any manager in the world in and that squad ain't catching us this season so fuck em and especially fuck Rodgers. Have always hated him, he's a vile prick with the ego of jose with none of the accomplishments.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:01 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:I'd be sad to see the David Brent of footy managers get the sack esp with Anchovies and Klopp lingering around.

Cheers

Id not worry a tiny bit. Id love it. They could bring any manager in the world in and that squad ain't catching us this season so fuck em and especially fuck Rodgers. Have always hated him, he's a vile prick with the ego of jose with none of the accomplishments.

I'm not worried about them catching us. Only we can defeat ourselves this season. We can see that already.

What we don't need is a decent manger with any decent squad. As much as I'd criticize that transfer activity the last two summers there are a coupla diamonds in there that a great manager could polish up. I assure you of that.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:09 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Cheers

I'm not worried about them catching us. Only we can defeat ourselves this season. We can see that already.

What we don't need is a decent manger with any decent squad. As much as I'd criticize that transfer activity the last two summers there are a coupla diamonds in there that a great manager could polish up. I assure you of that.

Cheers

Agree to disagree I personally think he's ruined that squad. The one he inherited would murder the one he's built.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Cheers

Cheers

Agree to disagree I personally think he's ruined that squad. The one he inherited would murder the one he's built.

Torn on this one. I love the pathetic job he is doing and want him to keep them down forever. Buttttttttt, I'd love to see that shiney toothed fucker fully revealed for the arrogant charlatan that he is. And the Scousel cunts having to sack him, even though it isn't 'the Liverpool way', would be very satisfying.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Us

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:25 pm

I think they'll finish above the rags. I wouldn't like to say in what positions they'll finish the season, though.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:02 pm

I pissed myself reading Arry's scathing assessment of them, obviously after the Liverpool job
Wonderwall

Postby zuricity » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I think they'll finish above the rags. I wouldn't like to say in what positions they'll finish the season, though.

Ah , so they both will get relegated !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I pissed myself reading Arry's scathing assessment of them, obviously after the Liverpool job

Saw he said they had been lucky to get any points and they were the worst dipper side he'd seen for years. Was there anything more in depth or was it an interview done with his car window down, just for old times sake!
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Cheers

Cheers

of course it would have, you big dummy! He sold Suarez and Sterling.

I think however that Benteke is quality as is Clyne and Firmino as well. Ancelloti would do a lot with these cunts potentially and i don't need to find that out sooner rather than later.

I'd like Tandon to twist for a while and get shit and shoved in it for a little bit before he's sacked. Xmas at the earliest with them loitering around midtable.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby patrickblue » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Sterling's pre-season form similar to Barcelona frontman Lionel Messi, says Rodgers

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... on-7604153

Let the love-in begin

And now he thinks he's shit.

chortle.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:33 am

I'm sure that Brendan & all the Liverpool fans will be thrilled to hear that Mario Balotelli scored a goal, within 3 minutes of starting his return match for AC Milan! Bravo & Forza, Mario!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Milan.html
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:45 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:I'm sure that Brendan & all the Liverpool fans will be thrilled to hear that Mario Balotelli scored a goal, within 3 minutes of starting his return match for AC Milan! Bravo & Forza, Mario!

It's was an absolute beauty too. Nice one Brenda
Wonderwall

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:57 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:I'm sure that Brendan & all the Liverpool fans will be thrilled to hear that Mario Balotelli scored a goal, within 3 minutes of starting his return match for AC Milan! Bravo & Forza, Mario!

It's was an absolute beauty too. Nice one Brenda

No player in the world not currently playing for City has my support more than Mario. I love the guy. Unapologetic Mario-sympathizer. Love everything about the guy....even the shit clothes and bad hair. Rock and roll needs more Balo, so surely football can use a couple scoops. Hope he gets back in the Italy team and drives them on at the Euros as well. Nothing would be better. And as much as i hate to say it...his next move needs to be MLS. As i said Houston is the city for him too...Right kinda setup. They play football. Big big city. Culturally there'll be a shit ton of people to be enamored of him -- read: Houston is black as fuck and strong as fuck about being black meaning they have a strong black middle class which a lot of major US cities really still don't 240 years after slavery ended -- and they'll big up his shit about how amazing he is. He'll be a hero here. I hope that happens in the next couple years. It's the thing that can change soccer in America, not fucking Beckham or these other cunts. Mario. He'll get young black kids excited about footy. Only thing that can move the needle on our international progress. No joke.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:21 pm

I like that theory Mr. Merchant, make it so.

I was reading an article just t'other day about some 19 year old in Houston who shot himself in the throat whilst taking a selfie.

Sounds like Mario's type of place.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum