The Rags

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Rags

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:Welbeck for £16m is fuckin shocking business. Could have had Mario for that

Crikey, that's a sobering thought.

Mario might have even preferred to go to London rather than Scouseland.

Whinger really has been stitched up.....or rather, he's stitched himself up.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Redna » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Swedish "BBC" SVT running a story today about Guilermo Molins a Malmö FF player.
He is in Antwerpen,Belgium for some rehabilitation.(injured knee or something.)
At the same facility is Fellaini treated for something (Hirituism?).
During the visit both players met and the following conversation took place:

Fellaini: Var spelar du nu? Where are you playing?
Molins: Malmö Malmö
Fellaini: Aldrig hört talas om Never heard about
Molins: Nä, förstår det. Vi spelar I can understand that. You don't play in CL
Champions. Det gör ju inte ni
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:24 pm

Redna wrote:Swedish "BBC" SVT running a story today about Guilermo Molins a Malmö FF player.
He is in Antwerpen,Belgium for some rehabilitation.(injured knee or something.)
At the same facility is Fellaini treated for something (Hirituism?).
During the visit both players met and the following conversation took place:

Fellaini: Var spelar du nu? Where are you playing?
Molins: Malmö Malmö
Fellaini: Aldrig hört talas om Never heard about
Molins: Nä, förstår det. Vi spelar I can understand that. You don't play in CL
Champions. Det gör ju inte ni

It's probably 'hirsutism' .....some people might think he needs to get a haircut
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Notice the wage bill now £214m. Is this more than ours? Assume not as surely it would have been mentioned as apparantly we had the highest paid squad in world sport. Or Sky and BBC forgot to mention it
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:10 pm

nottsblue wrote:Notice the wage bill now £214m. Is this more than ours? Assume not as surely it would have been mentioned as apparantly we had the highest paid squad in world sport. Or Sky and BBC forgot to mention it

Funny that!

Came home today after a game and decided to do a bit of research (non-City I'm afraid to say) and had SSN on. For 2 hours I heard nothing of City (at all) but lots of the Rags. In fact, there was a full spread from the all new 'SS HQ', it was that pathetic.

Good to see that the Rags confirmed a loss, only made good with a tax credit, and their share price losing head over fist.

And to finish, just fucking Scum. I can stand the fuckers that make an effort, the cunts who just talk it don't even get a shout.

PS. Met a City supporter today in Germany. I knew that because she had the old City shorts on. When I asked where she was from she said she was from Droylsden, my town of birth.

Small world, eh?

PPS. That was rhetorical, you're brill.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Oh, and some cunt who predicted the Rags to finish outside the Top 5 last season has predicted it again.

I agree.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Oh, and some cunt who predicted the Rags to finish outside the Top 5 last season has predicted it again.

I agree.

Saw that lad he also said if they didn't make top 4 this season they would be in serious trouble.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:41 pm

sheblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Oh, and some cunt who predicted the Rags to finish outside the Top 5 last season has predicted it again.

I agree.

Saw that lad he also said if they didn't make top 4 this season they would be in serious trouble.

Amazing , when we spent 200 million we were told anything but the title and it will be a failure..for the scum its a rebuilding process....apparently.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:38 am

I'm still pissed off with that 'highest paid squad in world sport' bollox that they claimed a while back - it was collated from a limited number of sports in the first place, and from a limited number of leagues within those sports too. I remember the French league wasn't included which means PSG and Monaco's wage bills were not compared to ours just for starters.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 am

Dameerto wrote:I'm still pissed off with that 'highest paid squad in world sport' bollox that they claimed a while back - it was collated from a limited number of sports in the first place, and from a limited number of leagues within those sports too. I remember the French league wasn't included which means PSG and Monaco's wage bills were not compared to ours just for starters.

I think we all know now that if it's anti-City or pro-United, it can be reported. Anything else, it's just not worth it.

Journalism, and the media, is no longer about hard hitting fact finding and reporting, it's about sensationalism and clicks on links. Even if you do get a negative story about the Rags, which there should have been many over the last year or so, it will almost certainly have some sort of comfort in there or followed swiftly by a positive article.

Where was all the grinding of teeth when they got rid of their English contingent, btw; what was it, Zaha, Cleverley and Welbeck all gone in 1 window?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:08 am

papers are reporting that a top 3 finish is the minimum expected from the rag squad this season after the outlay the yanks have given up!! this could get interesting if the twats dont gel.......
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:14 am

That what I said.

We were expected to win the title when we spent loads of money, got shit for it the year after when we didn't, they should be expected to do the same. They are only a few points off the pace.

If they don't fight for the title all the way, it should be seen as catastrophic failure.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:29 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sheblue wrote:

I agree.

Amazing , when we spent 200 million we were told anything but the title and it will be a failure..for the scum its a rebuilding process....apparently.

Jamie fucking renataquote Redknapp said last season that if all we won was the League cup, then the season would be deemed as a failure and questions would be asked of Pellegrini. Now the scummy bastards are "rebuilding" and need "at least a year" and the press wankers are OK with this despite paying out huge transfer fees and must have exceeded our wage bill by a country mile this season.

I know its a press agenda and its always going to be like that apart from the few hacks who like to print the "truth", however, it still fucking gets to me.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:08 am

dick dastardley wrote:papers are reporting that a top 3 finish is the minimum expected from the rag squad this season after the outlay the yanks have given up!! this could get interesting if the twats dont gel.......

It'll be interesting to see how the referees respond to this.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:10 am

Ted Hughes wrote:That what I said.

We were expected to win the title when we spent loads of money, got shit for it the year after when we didn't, they should be expected to do the same. They are only a few points off the pace.

If they don't fight for the title all the way, it should be seen as catastrophic failure.

They've committed to spending well over £400 million in this window (fees and wages). They play once a week till the end of the season. They should be clear favourites.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 am

Fucking lol at Tony Cottee's rag team : Jones Evans & Rojo cbs, Shaw & Valencia, wingbacks, Danny Blind holding mid behind Rooney & Di Maria, with Falcao & RVP upfront.

He says it may lead to a few high scoring games whilst they work it out.

No shit.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:00 pm

By work it out he means realise it's a shit formation to use as a default in this league.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Nicky Butt now admitting to have deliberately pulled out of England games on Bacons say so.

Scum
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:55 pm

nottsblue wrote:Nicky Butt now admitting to have deliberately pulled out of England games on Bacons say so.

Scum

So Red Noise lied when he said he would never do England a favour?
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:That what I said.

But it won't. Media have set it up for an expected top four finish.

The rag wankers have taken what EVERYONE bitched about to a whole new level and no one is blinking an eye.
Cunts
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum