Sven

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sven

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 pm

The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: Sven

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Tricky fucker.

Hehe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... label.html

girlfriend in Panama. Job in China.

Fucking like he invented the lads game the cheeky sonofabitch.

Lost 10M my ass....

his pool looks like shit btw. it's cheezy as fucl.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 am

He finally found somewhere big enough for all his suits.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Slim » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:06 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Tricky fucker.

Hehe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... label.html

girlfriend in Panama. Job in China.

Fucking like he invented the lads game the cheeky sonofabitch.

Lost 10M my ass....

his pool looks like shit btw. it's cheezy as fucl.

cheers

Those giant floating turds behind him are staying very vertical.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 am

He is an absolute legend!

He is a great short term manager, surprised none of the clubs who struggle at the bottom late into the season dont take a chance on him, if only just to save him, he has enough charisma to lift the players for a few weeks before getting found out!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 am

In odd, indeterminate moments, I sometimes wonder what would have happened if Shinawatra hadn't sacked him and Sven had still been in charge when our new owners took over.

However, that's just a faraway thought for a rainy Sunday afternoon when there's no football being played.

Still don't understand though, how he could ever ditch Nancy Dell'Ollio.....
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby sheblue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 am

don't think anything he does would surprise anyone anymore.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm

How good would it be if Rodgers was sacked and Sven took over the dippers
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:19 pm

he must have a massive todger
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Slim » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:he must have a massive todger

Is 'todger' a new word for wallet?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby MilnersJaw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:37 pm

I thought he did well as england manager. in 2002 you could actually say england had a chance to win the world cup.

safe pair of hands our sven is.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Did well at the start and there was a real buzz about the place and will always remember him for being the first city manager to win at OT in over thirty years (ish) but we were in absolute free fall in the final third of the season and in hindsight we probably called it right in letting him go.
Although like our last two managers, the manner in which the club fired him was really poor.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Did well at the start and there was a real buzz about the place and will always remember him for being the first city manager to win at OT in over thirty years (ish) but we were in absolute free fall in the final third of the season and in hindsight we probably called it right in letting him go.
Although like our last two managers, the manner in which the club fired him was really poor.

This makes me laugh...

Not directed at you mate, but "the manner in which the club fired them" is the manner in which they are all fired these days. The media gets the scent and all of a sudden it's everywhere.

The only difference is that we were highlighted because they were looking for more reasons to stop the "killing of football" by evil city.

Mourinho, moyes, grant, scolari, di matteo, hodgson, dalglish... and countless other managers from the top teams in the last 3 years alone have had a similar ending.

But none with the witch hunt city got in the aftermath. Or indeed the bullshit cook was subjected to during the new manager's introduction presser.

The usual media bullshit bias. Which I have to say has eased lately in my mind.

But that's what winning does. It brings the bullies onside.
Original Dub

Postby roblues » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Did well at the start and there was a real buzz about the place and will always remember him for being the first city manager to win at OT in over thirty years (ish) but we were in absolute free fall in the final third of the season and in hindsight we probably called it right in letting him go.

This makes me laugh...

Not directed at you mate, but "the manner in which the club fired them" is the manner in which they are all fired these days. The media gets the scent and all of a sudden it's everywhere.

The only difference is that we were highlighted because they were looking for more reasons to stop the "killing of football" by evil city.

Mourinho, moyes, grant, scolari, di matteo, hodgson, dalglish... and countless other managers from the top teams in the last 3 years alone have had a similar ending.

But none with the witch hunt city got in the aftermath. Or indeed the bullshit cook was subjected to during the new manager's introduction presser.

I understand what you're getting at here and agree that the way managers are changed is what it is, but rumours started very early about Sven getting the sack and I think it directly contributed to the slump that we suffered
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Original Dub wrote:

This makes me laugh...

I don't really care how other clubs handle it, I care how we do.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:40 am

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

This makes me laugh...

What a fucking silly post.

ok, I'll keep it going...

I don't care what you think... I only care what i think.
Original Dub

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:12 am

Original Dub wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

This makes me laugh...

What a fucking silly post.

ok, I'll keep it going...

I don't care what you think... I only care what i think.

Of course you don't. I'd worry if anyone really cared too much what anyone else on here thinks.

You can't use the argument that 'other clubs are just as bad so it doesn't matter'. It's like the kid at school who went 'everybody else is talking' when told off, it doesn't wash.
I don't care if Liverpool, the rags, Chelsea etc have all fired their manager in that way. I would hope City could handle it with a bit more class and set an example rather than follow the crowd.

With all three rumors had been circling for ages and caused a lot of disruption. Once you decided to sack a manager, sack him. Don't let the rumors gather pace and don't make a decision to sack him at the end of the season, just sack him and let both parties move on.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:18 am

So you don't care what anyone else on here thinks?

Did you join so you could post stuff and re read it to yourself?

That actually wouldn't surprise me.
Original Dub

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Fuck me you enjoy an argument. Bottom line is I don't like how the club handled the sacking regardless of how other clubs have done it. Just my opinion. And no, no one really cares too much what anyone else writes, debate it and discuss for sure but is it going to affect anyone's daily lives?
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Fuck me you enjoy an argument. Bottom line is I don't like how the club handled the sacking regardless of how other clubs have done it. Just my opinion. And no, no one really cares too much what anyone else writes, debate it and discuss for sure but is it going to affect anyone's daily lives?

I love a fucking argument yes. Every cunt and his brother knows that.

Back on topic: the point was raised about the "way we handled" the sacking. And that point is raised enough, with every sacking we've done since then... by shithead rag cunts looking for an angle.

If you point out the "way we handled" it, it is inferring that our sackings were unusually handled, so i pointed out that it is more the rule these days rather than the exception.

You went off on a "who cares" tangent after that and then said you don't care what other people on a forum think. A forum you visit several times a day.

I like an argument yes, but only because it satisfies this strange compulsive disorder i have whereby i feel the need to point out what I deem to be horseshit.

I don't know why i just told you that... you don't care.
Original Dub

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum