Sven

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sven

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Fuck me you enjoy an argument. Bottom line is I don't like how the club handled the sacking regardless of how other clubs have done it. Just my opinion. And no, no one really cares too much what anyone else writes, debate it and discuss for sure but is it going to affect anyone's daily lives?

I love a fucking argument yes. Every cunt and his brother knows that.

Back on topic: the point was raised about the "way we handled" the sacking. And that point is raised enough, with every sacking we've done since then... by shithead rag cunts looking for an angle.

If you point out the "way we handled" it, it is inferring that our sackings were unusually handled, so i pointed out that it is more the rule these days rather than the exception.

You went off on a "who cares" tangent after that and then said you don't care what other people on a forum think. A forum you visit several times a day.

I like an argument yes, but only because it satisfies this strange compulsive disorder i have whereby i feel the need to point out what I deem to be horseshit.

I don't know why i just told you that... you don't care.

Actually you brought up the 'I don't care what you think' tangent. Care is a strong word, i'm interested and will happily debate but care too much? No not really. Does what anyone else on here thinks affect you in your every day life? But enough about that bullshit tangent.

I said I only care how we handle our business, I don't give a shit about how other clubs handle theirs. Why would I?
I wasn't making a major point of it, just saying I don't like how we've handled it. Saying other teams have handled it just as badly isn't a defense or even relevant. I wasn't 'inferring' anything.I Yes it is the rule not the exception but I'd like to see us handle ourselves with more class than the rags or dippers or other teams.
You're looking to infer something I never said.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Re: Sven

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Fuck me you enjoy an argument. Bottom line is I don't like how the club handled the sacking regardless of how other clubs have done it. Just my opinion. And no, no one really cares too much what anyone else writes, debate it and discuss for sure but is it going to affect anyone's daily lives?

I love a fucking argument yes. Every cunt and his brother knows that.

Back on topic: the point was raised about the "way we handled" the sacking. And that point is raised enough, with every sacking we've done since then... by shithead rag cunts looking for an angle.

If you point out the "way we handled" it, it is inferring that our sackings were unusually handled, so i pointed out that it is more the rule these days rather than the exception.

You went off on a "who cares" tangent after that and then said you don't care what other people on a forum think. A forum you visit several times a day.

I like an argument yes, but only because it satisfies this strange compulsive disorder i have whereby i feel the need to point out what I deem to be horseshit.

I don't know why i just told you that... you don't care.

Actually you brought up the 'I don't care what you think' tangent. Care is a strong word, i'm interested and will happily debate but care too much? No not really. Does what anyone else on here thinks affect you in your every day life? But enough about that bullshit tangent.

I said I only care how we handle our business, I don't give a shit about how other clubs handle theirs. Why would I?
I wasn't making a major point of it, just saying I don't like how we've handled it. Saying other teams have handled it just as badly isn't a defense or even relevant. I wasn't 'inferring' anything.I Yes it is the rule not the exception but I'd like to see us handle ourselves with more class than the rags or dippers or other teams.
You're looking to infer something I never said.

And you say I like an argument?

You're a good lad, but you spend a lot of time telling everyone that that they are picking at you or "inferring" stuff.

For someone who doesn't like arguments or doesn't care, you sure do care a lot about your arguments.

Anyway... if you read my original post again, you'll hopefully note that I did say I wasn't directed at you, but it was a side point I wanted to raise.

Had you handled as such and either debated that side point, or chosen to ignore it, we wouldn't be using bandwith on yet another psychology lesson.

Later mate.
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum