Not Really Here?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Not Really Here?

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:58 am

This is the so called football bible from one of the biggest news papers in Sweden. Notice anything odd? Oh, and they have features of all title candidates, guess which one has it's text across a montage of Agüero diving in money a la Scrooge McDuck? :)
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:

This is the so called football bible from one of the biggest news papers in Sweden. Notice anything odd? Oh, and they have features of all title candidates, guess which one has it's text across a montage of Agüero diving in money a la Scrooge McDuck? :)

dont worry they have no ikea what they are talking about
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:09 am

I switched on talkshite whilst cooking me tea yesterday, & Saggers etc were predicting the title winners, which was mainly about loving Mourinho. City were two seconds & a 3rd ( from Saggers). The main reasoning for us not to win seemed to be because we had so many injuries when we won it last season & hardly ever played our strongest team.

Ok.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:42 am

Ted Hughes wrote:I switched on talkshite whilst cooking me tea yesterday, & Saggers etc were predicting the title winners, which was mainly about loving Mourinho. City were two seconds & a 3rd ( from Saggers). The main reasoning for us not to win seemed to be because we had so many injuries when we won it last season & hardly ever played our strongest team.

Ok.

Okay Ted, I see your mistake.

You turned on talkshite.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:47 am

Slim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I switched on talkshite whilst cooking me tea yesterday, & Saggers etc were predicting the title winners, which was mainly about loving Mourinho. City were two seconds & a 3rd ( from Saggers). The main reasoning for us not to win seemed to be because we had so many injuries when we won it last season & hardly ever played our strongest team.

Ok.

Okay Ted, I see your mistake.

You turned on talkshite.

I make the same mistake about twice per year.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum