The Cannibal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Cannibal

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Talk of the replacement being Wilfred Bony.

Decent player but WTF??
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Original Dub wrote:Talk of the replacement being Wilfred Bony.

Decent player but WTF??

i hope they sign even more average cunts and stall out in 5th next season below the Rags.

Hateful shitheads. Selling Suarez is an act of hubris, altho i would say 75M is pretty special.

If they were smart they'd sign James Rodriguez for 75M and call it a fucking day. Fuck it.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:09 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

Decent player but WTF??

i hope they sign even more average cunts and stall out in 5th next season below the Rags.

Hateful shitheads. Selling Suarez is an act of hubris, altho i would say 75M is pretty special.

If they were smart they'd sign James Rodriguez for 75M and call it a fucking day. Fuck it.

cheers

Now that is a very decent shout. However I have a feeling they knew the suarez buyout clause would be activated and would be selling him. This is why they have been splashing the cash.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Decent player but WTF??

cheers

Now that is a very decent shout. However I have a feeling they knew the suarez buyout clause would be activated and would be selling him. This is why they have been splashing the cash.

then they are well and truly pulling a "Tottenham" and i expect Rodgers shine to be dulled by Xmas and him to be sacked when he finishes 7th. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:21 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Decent player but WTF??

cheers

then they are well and truly pulling a "Tottenham" and i expect Rodgers shine to be dulled by Xmas and him to be sacked when he finishes 7th. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

cheers

He's a fraud, so its a fuck him from me too
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Decent player but WTF??

cheers

cheers

He's a fraud, so its a fuck him from me too

Bit of luck and this is the season that Rodgers is found out. Awful man
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:44 pm

nottsblue wrote:Bit of luck and this is the season that Rodgers is found out. Awful man

and the fact the media have glossed over that he's left his wife and kids to shag some bird who worked in the Scouse office is really mind boggling. Imagine if Roberto or Sven had done that? Fuck me....we'd be hearing about it still.
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:46 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Christ, what does this say about Barcelona as a club?

Nothing we didnt already learn over two legs I'm afraid.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:55 am

Quite interesting to see when the bigger clubs fleece the smaller clubs of their best talent.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Christ, what does this say about Barcelona as a club?

Nothing we didnt already learn over two legs I'm afraid.

Indeed.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby PoC » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Good fucking riddance, I'm looking forward to watching Liverpool being thoroughly shit
MaineRoadMemories wrote:Both can suck there own bolloxs off so they're as equal as each other but a lot greater than us.
PoC

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby ronk » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:17 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

Decent player but WTF??

cheers

I hope the rags do worse than 4th.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:18 pm

They were doing quite OK without him last season. But of course Sturridge and Sterling have to play out of their skin for a whole season rather than nine games for it not to matter this time around.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby PoC » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm

mr_nool wrote:They were doing quite OK without him last season. But of course Sturridge and Sterling have to play out of their skin for a whole season rather than nine games for it not to matter this time around.

Don't forget they had no European campaign either last season, I can't see them pulling off the same feat even with the soton rejects to help
MaineRoadMemories wrote:Both can suck there own bolloxs off so they're as equal as each other but a lot greater than us.
PoC

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm

PoC wrote:
mr_nool wrote:They were doing quite OK without him last season. But of course Sturridge and Sterling have to play out of their skin for a whole season rather than nine games for it not to matter this time around.

Don't forget they had no European campaign either last season, I can't see them pulling off the same feat even with the soton rejects to help

I agree that it is a massive blow for them, but I just wanted to point out that they weren't completely helpless without him last season.

I think we all agree that they need much more depth in their squad. By selling Suarez they can get that.

And we can only hope that they spend their money as poorly as Spurs did.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:36 pm

PoC wrote:

I agree that it is a massive blow for them, but I just wanted to point out that they weren't completely helpless without him last season.

I think we all agree that they need much more depth in their squad. By selling Suarez they can get that.

mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:42 pm

mr_nool wrote:
PoC wrote:

They seem to be doing their best. A lot of money for not much better than average. A dipper at work is very underwelmed by their summer up to now. Bony and the young winger from Benfica for another £45m is more money spent on players that just are not of anywhere near the same quality. Quality, not quantity, is what wins titles
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:55 pm

mr_nool wrote:
PoC wrote:

35 mill for ..... a west ham player that didn't even travel to Brasil.They know how to waste money , it is in their blood.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby halnone » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 pm

happy that he's gone.

saw this posted on Facebook. All 82 of his goals. Incredible how few are simple tap ins. Liverpool are fucked without him. The have no one to replace his goals.
Watch on youtube.com
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Slim » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 am

halnone wrote:happy that he's gone.

saw this posted on Facebook. All 82 of his goals. Incredible how few are simple tap ins. Liverpool are fucked without him. The have no one to replace his goals.
Watch on youtube.com

I don't think anyone on here has ever doubted his talent, just the asshole it's attached to.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum