Yaya again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya again

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Have we still not sold this twat?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:32 am

avoidconfusion wrote:Have we still not sold this twat?

Thankfully not. I like winning trophies me.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Beautiful official silence from MCFC on this is music to the ears .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Same.

Vidal or Pogba are the only two players who've been even widely mentioned as possible replacements. I'd take either but not if i can have 2 more years of Toure Yaya being the man that he is.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby littlebig » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:04 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Same.

Vidal or Pogba are the only two players who've been even widely mentioned as possible replacements. I'd take either but not if i can have 2 more years of Toure Yaya being the man that he is.

cheers

Keep him if we can for sure, there's life in the old dog yet, couple of seasons.

However, if he really wants to go (cos he's not loved enough) then see you later and shut the door on your way out.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:08 pm

There is winning trophies the right way and also a wrong way , the wrong way imo is turning blind eyes to cunts like Yaya who has blatantly shat on MCFC just because he happens to have had a fantastic season with us and thinks he can make us dance to his whims.
Id sell the cunt in a nanno second to maintain credibility and order....otherwise he will spread like a fucking virus to the other players who in time will fancy their chances at playing the same tactics.

We survived after Tevez and won , we can do the same without this cunt, and yes , he's a cunt and make no mistake about it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:43 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:There is winning trophies the right way and also a wrong way , the wrong way imo is turning blind eyes to cunts like Yaya who has blatantly shat on MCFC just because he happens to have had a fantastic season with us and thinks he can make us dance to his whims.
Id sell the cunt in a nanno second to maintain credibility and order....otherwise he will spread like a fucking virus to the other players who in time will fancy their chances at playing the same tactics.

We survived after Tevez and won , we can do the same without this cunt, and yes , he's a cunt and make no mistake about it.

can we at least let him come out to try and de-cunt hisself first please?

I think we owe him that. And yes i agree he's largely been a total fuckwit. I'd like to hear his side of the story directly from him tho. Which he promised.

I'll wait.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:50 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:There is winning trophies the right way and also a wrong way , the wrong way imo is turning blind eyes to cunts like Yaya who has blatantly shat on MCFC just because he happens to have had a fantastic season with us and thinks he can make us dance to his whims.

I think we owe him that. And yes i agree he's largely been a total fuckwit. I'd like to hear his side of the story directly from him tho. Which he promised.

I'll wait.

cheers

His inbetween comments are enough to slate the cunt with.....hes fuckign with us.
He was probably hoping to be the player of the tournament in the WC to beat us with for more money.............If City back down and suck his cock then he will end up telling us that it was all a misunderstanding..trust me,thats what will happen.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

I'll wait.

cheers

His inbetween comments are enough to slate the cunt with.....hes fuckign with us.
He was probably hoping to be the player of the tournament in the WC to beat us with for more money.............If City back down and suck his cock then he will end up telling us that it was all a misunderstanding..trust me,thats what will happen.

So latent.

I'm picturing you toiling away your days on baitbusdotcom after that.

Weirdo.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:47 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

I'll wait.

cheers

So latent.

Weirdo.

cheers

Im busy killing Tarantulas so fuck off.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 am

wont be long before yaya's agent comes out and blames his parents for him not being german and the fact he would have won every individual accolade at the world cup if he was german
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

I'll wait.

cheers

So latent.

Weirdo.

cheers

Im busy killing Tarantulas so fuck off.

You're only going to make their mother mad so that she comes to you in your sleep. You know it.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 pm

The World Cup ended a week ago. Did he say anything yet?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby ruralblue » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:42 pm

PeterParker wrote:The World Cup ended a week ago. Did he say anything yet?

Just that he was unhappy it finished on a Sunday and he wanted it to finish on a Wednesday. He also wasn't happy with the fact that it was played in Brazil and not Africa.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby JamieMCFC » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:46 pm

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Image

This will the be the norm from high player profiles from other clubs now. Toure will now have the piss taken out of him everywhere he goes and the thick cunt deserves it....clueless some of these cunts are.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Image

That photo looks ripe for the late Norman Wisdom to come on and splat the cake in Bale's face. Actually, we could try that on Yaya....
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:28 pm

It is fair enough if he gets the piss taken out of him & it is his own fault. That is a more reasonable reaction rather than sacking him.

Doesn't mean I won't be supporting him if he's wearing our shirt, which I think he will be & I've always thought would be the case.

Equally if the club decide to sack him, I'll assume they are doing the right thing.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:38 am

Maybe I'm getting a little caught up on you know, the whole never having won a trophy Yaya didn't have a huge hand in during my lifetime chestnut.\

Silly me, sack him. Some of the complete fuckwittery in this thread should be getting you cunts sacked from life. For example

best behind him. No shit like just this past season behind, looks like his prime to me.

Pogba can replace him. Guaranteed is it? That simple to replace the man we all agreed did a job like no other 4 months ago.

Win without him. Yeah which ones were they?

Now I'm not saying the day he goes it will all go tits up immediately and forever, but for fuck sake we do not sack our best player over a fucking whine about cake, money, hookers and blow or anything. Grow up you bunch of fucking spastics. I know it's the off season and I know Rag Hater is gone, but jesus Christ on a bike this is the dumbest shit I've read for a while.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:05 am

So has he 'snubbed' the rags , or just turned them down ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum