Yaya again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya again

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:52 am

JamieMCFC wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:This Africans have no passions for anything else then money , you can see that clearly in WC, they all strike apart from Algeria who donate their money to Gaza. Yaya is i have no word for this fucking comedy , hes going because of cake and birthday , common say it's about money. Hes great player but fuck him , i don' wanna that kind of mercenery in City. Hes even ready to become rag and i would not surprise me !

Well , if u say so , how much is KKK membership these days ?
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:This Africans have no passions for anything else then money , you can see that clearly in WC, they all strike apart from Algeria who donate their money to Gaza. Yaya is i have no word for this fucking comedy , hes going because of cake and birthday , common say it's about money. Hes great player but fuck him , i don' wanna that kind of mercenery in City. Hes even ready to become rag and i would not surprise me !

Well , if u say so , how much is KKK membership these days ?

I wouldn't know. The last time I checked they didn't let black people join.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:Well , if u say so , how much is KKK membership these days ?

You do know that not all Africans are black, don't you?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:41 pm

I have complete confidence that:

1. Khaldoon (sp?) will know how to deal with Yaya
2. Dzeko will sign an extension
3. Milner will be back for next season, I think his dilemma is whether to then sign an extension
4. We will sign a more than decent CB
5. We will keep every other player we want to keep

Everything else is Bolliox
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

No I had no clue thanks for informing me (sarcasm) except the group he painted as only having passion for money are all black except for the team with non-blacks in it.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Slim » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:39 am

This is too much,

Is he having a temper tantrum or something? This is all too Tevez-esque. Didn't win an award because he's black now?

Either fire your fucking agent or just move the fuck on sunshine, the circus has left Eastlands and went to Italy, if they pony up, you're quite welcome to go fucking join it.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:52 am

I'm waiting out for any form of official statement on this. Yaya does seem to have gone into meltdown via his agent but then again a lot of this could be being fanned by said agent. The fact that we've heard the racist element being banded around again ('If he were a white player then he'd be getting all the plaudits') says to me that there's something deeper rooted in this and more than just money.

Before I even think of condemning him for this my over-riding thoughts will be FA Cup games (semi and final), run-in games (Newcastle et al) and everything he has done for our club over the past few seasons. That, I just cannot ignore.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:30 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I'm waiting out for any form of official statement on this. Yaya does seem to have gone into meltdown via his agent but then again a lot of this could be being fanned by said agent. The fact that we've heard the racist element being banded around again ('If he were a white player then he'd be getting all the plaudits') says to me that there's something deeper rooted in this and more than just money.

Before I even think of condemning him for this my over-riding thoughts will be FA Cup games (semi and final), run-in games (Newcastle et al) and everything he has done for our club over the past few seasons. That, I just cannot ignore.

He did things in those games and more that no one else on the pitch could have done and for that, I'll always be grateful. But in many of those games, his contribution outside those memorable moments was suspect. The league cup final was another example - does nothing then suddenly bursts into life and scores that goal.

He gives 10/10 for a few minutes most games. The rest of the performance can be anywhere from 2/10 to 7/10. That's why I'd never play him in a midfield two, as he never liked the defensive bits and if he had a bad game, you're in trouble. Pushed up behind the front man/men, he's unplayable. But I do wonder if a solid 8/10 every week sort of player might actually be better over the course of a season. You might never get the moments of class, but you might never need them as the team as a whole would perform better.

We'll certainly find out the answer over the next few seasons, but I'd be willing to take that chance this summer, if an 8/10 player could be found.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:03 am

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I'm waiting out for any form of official statement on this. Yaya does seem to have gone into meltdown via his agent but then again a lot of this could be being fanned by said agent. The fact that we've heard the racist element being banded around again ('If he were a white player then he'd be getting all the plaudits') says to me that there's something deeper rooted in this and more than just money.

He did things in those games and more that no one else on the pitch could have done and for that, I'll always be grateful. But in many of those games, his contribution outside those memorable moments was suspect. The league cup final was another example - does nothing then suddenly bursts into life and scores that goal.

He gives 10/10 for a few minutes most games. The rest of the performance can be anywhere from 2/10 to 7/10. That's why I'd never play him in a midfield two, as he never liked the defensive bits and if he had a bad game, you're in trouble. Pushed up behind the front man/men, he's unplayable. But I do wonder if a solid 8/10 every week sort of player might actually be better over the course of a season. You might never get the moments of class, but you might never need them as the team as a whole would perform better.

We'll certainly find out the answer over the next few seasons, but I'd be willing to take that chance this summer, if an 8/10 player could be found.

The thing is mate, you never get an 8/10 player. Players have their ups and downs and different tactics/players in each game can give you a different judgement every game.

I have no issues if we sell Yaya, it'll be what's best for the club, but to deny he has been a major factor in our efforts to win trophies is a little misleading. I've always maintained that somebody of Yaya's stature cannot play week-in/week-out without having a dip in form, and that's what we've done. I looked at it at the end of last season and Yaya had averaged about 45 games per season since arriving and compared to the rest of our players I think only Joe came higher (Silva/Kompany on approx 41, Aguero 33).

Yaya has been the conductor for our team for the last few years and no matter how I'd like to slate him off for not putting in a shift I just can't, knowing what he has actually brought to our club on the pitch.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wooders » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:14 am

to deny yaya hasn't been instrumental in all of our recent success isn't just a little misleading it's outright bullshit
No player is bigger than the club and all that but he is a massive part of our success and we'll be the worse without him
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 am

Yaya is the best player I have ever seen. I would nt want to be without him. I do also think he is underrated outside of city and has not received the recognition he should have.
South Stand Balti

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 am

South Stand Balti wrote:Yaya is the best player I have ever seen. I would nt want to be without him. I do also think he is underrated outside of city and has not received the recognition he should have.

I don't think he has been under-rated, I just think it's because he is playing for City. The media have not changed their stance on us and they'd rather big-up the likes of Stevie Starfish for his efforts in winning the PL in February for the Dippers rather than give City any credit for pushing them all the way whilst playing an extra 14 games over the course of the season.

At the moment, City players will not get the credit they deserve while the likes of the Dippers, Arse and Rags still fight it out for those top spots. It's as if 'We aren't really here' when it comes to the media's take on the season, it's always about the plucky runners-up who happen to be the Rags or the Dippers.

They know which side their bread is buttered.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:21 am

If Yaya was a dippers player then I think he would have won player of the season awards etc. The liverpool love in towards the end of last season was a disgrace. I also think they would not have bottled the league either if Yaya was their player. That's how important he is to us.
South Stand Balti

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:46 am

South Stand Balti wrote:If Yaya was a dippers player then I think he would have won player of the season awards etc. The liverpool love in towards the end of last season was a disgrace. I also think they would not have bottled the league either if Yaya was their player. That's how important he is to us.

You're right mate, if he'd have performed for any of the Rags, Arse or Dippers half as well as he's done for us he'd be hailed as the second coming. I'm still gobsmacked that Alan 'You old Cunt' Pardew got manager of the season for getting a Europa spot when Mancini had just smashed the Rags and won the league in such exciting fashion.

It's these type of things that make you realise we will not get the praise that we deserve. While the hacks and media junkies still fawn over the established, things won't change.

Anyway, Yaya is one of the main reasons we are where we are, I don't think many can argue that?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:13 pm

I'd like to ask Yaya if it was Racism that prevented Pellegrini winning manager of the year? In a way he's right that it's prejudice, but it's Cityism not racism.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Dameerto wrote:I'd like to ask Yaya if it was Racism that prevented Pellegrini winning manager of the year? In a way he's right that it's prejudice, but it's Cityism not racism.

What, another City manager not getting MotY when he's won the league? Who'd've thunk it!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Barcelona Sport say Yaya is a puppet in the hands of his agent and that Seluk did exactly the same thing when Yaya was at Barcelona for his personal gain.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:14 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

No I had no clue thanks for informing me (sarcasm) except the group he painted as only having passion for money are all black except for the team with non-blacks in it.

that isn't racist at all what he said. He said africans at the world cup. You're the one implying racism when none was shown. If he said black players then yes, but he didn't.

what if he said french or brazilian, would that be ok because it is not african?

We could say the same thing about the english team, only interested in a pay cheque.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Love Yaya. What he has done for us in the last three years is nothing short of phenomenal. He is a colossus. But...

He has crossed the line a few times now and showed no remorse and there has been nothing in the way of an explanation for the comments either him or his agent have made. He has brought the clubs name into disrepute and that can't be underestimated for the Sheikh.

If by some miracle we could get Sweinsteiger, then I'd sell Yaya without regret
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PoC » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Fuck him off I say, no player is bigger than the club and if he wants to take liberties then take the best price we can for him whilst he's in form (away from the prem) and get the big bad bossmen to work their magic.
MaineRoadMemories wrote:Both can suck there own bolloxs off so they're as equal as each other but a lot greater than us.
PoC
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum