Yaya again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Yaya again

Postby blues2win » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Le Parisien saying Yaya's determined to leave almost certainly for PSG according to an unnamed Ivory Coast team mate. No quotes but it's hardly come out of a clear blue sky. The last thing we want is for him to leave late in the window when it's too late to get someone to replace him. This has to be sorted out soon one way or another. He has three years on his contract so we can play hard ball but will the Club want to fight him? Paul Pogba rumoured as a possible replacement in Corriere dello Sport.

Still other issues to sort apart from CB of course. Extensions for Dzeko and Milner assuming they want them and then selling on Richards, Sinclair and Rodwell and possibly Garcia although I'd keep him.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: Yaya again

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 pm

I would not believe anything coming from any French Media, they just say what they want and rarely have quotes. Just trying to stir things up because they are out of the world cup. It comes from a Paris based Media outlet, SHOCKER...

I do wish the club would make a statement on the matter soon though, as I hate this type of stuff with our club. Great if its any other club, just not ours.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Chinners » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 pm

BOLLOX
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:52 pm

As its blatantly obvious that PSG have tapped Mr Toure, I did laugh when I saw this story came from a Paris based paper. I wonder where they got the idea for that story from, and what their motivation for it is?????

I firmly believe, rightly or wrongly, that City will let Mr Toure squeak, whinge, moan, complain and even go on strike rather than ascend to his demand of selling him just because he wants more money. This has the hallmarks of a Tevez style stand-off but with 3 years left on his contract City hold all the cards, no matter what the Agent or player think.

Will be interesting to see if Mr Toure reports back to the club at the end of July or not.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 pm

let him fuck off to paris
the place is full of self centred cunts so he'll be in good company
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Complete bollocks but I do think we should cash in on him at the end of this season.

He is immense but he is old and is doubled over knackered after every run and I don't think he will last that much longer at the top level. Get someone else young and fresh in this window and give Fernando a chance to bed in and learn the ropes.

At the end of this season he will have 2 years left on his contract so we won't have to accept any shitty bid that comes in and we could probably double our money on him if we could ship him off to psg which will help with FFP and new signings.

Messi isn't likely to come cheap after all.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Now some hack's made up a story about him going to liverpuddle.
I was going to say you couldn't make it up, but that's obviously not true.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm

This Africans have no passions for anything else then money , you can see that clearly in WC, they all strike apart from Algeria who donate their money to Gaza. Yaya is i have no word for this fucking comedy , hes going because of cake and birthday , common say it's about money. Hes great player but fuck him , i don' wanna that kind of mercenery in City. Hes even ready to become rag and i would not surprise me !
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby blues2win » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:13 pm

If Yaya goes anywhere it will be to PSG. City would never sell him to a Premiership Club and none of them could afford or at least want to pay the Rooney pay levels he plainly craves. There remains the distinct possibility that Soriano will insist he stays but if so I expect it will be for only one more season. I can't imagine the Sheikh was pleased at the suggestion that the club he owns was so heartless as to let PR however important get in the way of genuine compassionate leave.

Of course Yaya would be a bad loss in footballing terms with all the goals he's scored and important ones too. A rapid decision is needed so we can decide how to play without him and who might come in to a different style of play. Otherwise he's got to stay which is where my money still is.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:35 pm

There's also the possibility that he doesn't actually want to go anywhere but has been having a right moan in general, thus nobody actually knows & they are just picking up on various bollox.

The last thing his agent said on the subject was that he wanted to stay at City AFTER his career finished. Something the hate squad constantly fail to quote. That coming straight after the 'cake' nonsense, which made a right twat out of his agent. I don't think Yaya's agent has any more clue what is going on than anyone else, including Yaya.

The club are probably hoping he will get his shit together, then they will decide what is best (which won't involve him signing for fucking Liverpool !! Scouse deluded fuckwits!).

Ashton is right about his age & soon to be dwindling abilities though, a role change is on the cards & it may be us looking to offload this time next year if he doesn't take to it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:47 pm

All the talk at the beginning of the window was of a quick efficient series of 4 transfers. Sagna. Tick. Fernando. Tick. Caballero. Tick. That just leaves Mangala or Benatia. My money's on the latter. Training alone according to Gazetta dello Sport... All the other rumours Sanchez Pogba etc are probably just that. We'll keep the Beast and Yaya and offload Richards and Rodwell. The only real doubt is over Milner. The Club would clearly like to keep him as a valuable squad player and would offer an extension. He seems to want more than that though and we may even get him to serve out his contract because of the home grown rule.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:53 pm

blues2win wrote:All the talk at the beginning of the window was of a quick efficient series of 4 transfers. Sagna. Tick. Fernando. Tick. Caballero. Tick. That just leaves Mangala or Benatia. My money's on the latter. Training alone according to Gazetta dello Sport... All the other rumours Sanchez Pogba etc are probably just that. We'll keep the Beast and Yaya and offload Richards and Rodwell. The only real doubt is over Milner. The Club would clearly like to keep him as a valuable squad player and would offer an extension. He seems to want more than that though and we may even get him to serve out his contract because of the home grown rule.

Athletico have missed out on mandzukiz so I expect them to up the chase for negredo.
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
blues2win wrote:All the talk at the beginning of the window was of a quick efficient series of 4 transfers. Sagna. Tick. Fernando. Tick. Caballero. Tick. That just leaves Mangala or Benatia. My money's on the latter. Training alone according to Gazetta dello Sport... All the other rumours Sanchez Pogba etc are probably just that. We'll keep the Beast and Yaya and offload Richards and Rodwell. The only real doubt is over Milner. The Club would clearly like to keep him as a valuable squad player and would offer an extension. He seems to want more than that though and we may even get him to serve out his contract because of the home grown rule.

Athletico have missed out on mandzukiz so I expect them to up the chase for negredo.

Nope thats bollox. They have just agreed a 17.5m fee. So the beast stays.
Wonderwall

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:57 pm

I may have missed it, but have Fernando and/or Sagna been made official yet?

(btw, how the fuck do you quote with this new system??)
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby blues2win » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Yes and yes! No idea about your technical question!
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:I may have missed it, but have Fernando and/or Sagna been made official yet?

like this
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:This Africans have no passions for anything else then money , you can see that clearly in WC, they all strike apart from Algeria who donate their money to Gaza. Yaya is i have no word for this fucking comedy , hes going because of cake and birthday , common say it's about money. Hes great player but fuck him , i don' wanna that kind of mercenery in City. Hes even ready to become rag and i would not surprise me !

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Wooders » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:I may have missed it, but have Fernando and/or Sagna been made official yet?

like this

Or this...
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Sagna on 13 June 2014
http://www.mcfc.com/News/Team-news/2014 ... -join-City

Fernado on 26 June 2014
http://www.mcfc.com/News/Team-news/2014 ... n-Fernando
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:52 am

I would love Benatia , WC defender. But with how Roma s build up for CL and keep all of the main players and bring few good exp players to fill the gap i can't see them seal for less then 30-40 mill.I watch Mangala and for money they asking that is another miss.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum