Was Les Chapman The City 'Leak'?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Was Les Chapman The City 'Leak'?

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Chinners wrote:Top bollox KK ;)

ha ha Chinners, made me laugh.

I cannot believe the reaction to KK's post, talk about an OTT response.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

you can't believe the reaction???

how many many years have you been on this site??
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Hilarious.

Going on these responses ,I might start one now.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

you can't believe the reaction???

how many many years have you been on this site??

I know, silly me!
Just sat my ass down and had a serious word with myself
Wonderwall

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Not seen any concrete evidence but if you listen to what he says re Pellegrini, for example 'at least he says good morning to you' etc & how it's been a very happy dressing room, then it seems very close to the 'revelations' about why Mancini was sacked.

That is not giving away secrets though, it's actually helping the club explain their actions without them having to publically denounce anyone. Hence they are happy to keep him on.

As far as leaking stuff about Balotelli; Mario loves him.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:13 am

I'm not sure why King Kev is questioning Chappy's loyalty, discretion and tact, when the ex-City employee that had actually supplied leaks to the press was outed and named-- He was a former kit man, named Stephen Aziz-- Here is a link to one of the many reports about the dismissal of Stephen Aziz:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-mancini-slammed-arrogant-vain-1888539

There was also a former physio that was let go, after controversially falling out with Mancini... So, there may have been some more leaks from him, as well as any other former club employees and players that were dismissed. Also, Emmanuel Adebayor was supposedly complaining and gossiping about City, to any journalist willing to listen to him!

Since the actual press leaker, Stephen Aziz, was formerly part of Chappy's kit crew, I can only assume that is why some people have mistakenly tarnished Chappy's reputation, by false association.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Not seen any concrete evidence but if you listen to what he says re Pellegrini, for example 'at least he says good morning to you' etc & how it's been a very happy dressing room, then it seems very close to the 'revelations' about why Mancini was sacked.

That is not giving away secrets though, it's actually helping the club explain their actions without them having to publically denounce anyone. Hence they are happy to keep him on.

As far as leaking stuff about Balotelli; Mario loves him.

The good morning line was very telling. I assume City insisted on editorial control as well, just in case, but allowed that through
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:39 am

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:I'm not sure why King Kev is questioning Chappy's loyalty, discretion and tact, when the ex-City employee that had actually supplied leaks to the press was outed and named-- He was a former kit man, named Stephen Aziz-- Here is a link to one of the many reports about the dismissal of Stephen Aziz:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-mancini-slammed-arrogant-vain-1888539

There was also a former physio that was let go, after controversially falling out with Mancini... So, there may have been some more leaks from him, as well as any other former club employees and players that were dismissed. Also, Emmanuel Adebayor was supposedly complaining and gossiping about City, to any journalist willing to listen to him!

Since the actual press leaker, Stephen Aziz, was formerly part of Chappy's kit crew, I can only assume that is why some people have mistakenly tarnished Chappy's reputation, by false association.

You are a proper drama queen
Wonderwall

Postby King Kev » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Ridiculous over-reaction from some of the more precious members.

Anybody would think this was the first time a City related rumour had been mentioned on a City related forum!

I am sure the rumours I heard that Les Chapman likes to pull wings off butterflies are unfounded...
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 pm

This isn't the first place this has been mentioned. If this isn't true then the comments people have made on the clubs official Facebook page are far more damaging to Chappy than anything posted on here. Add to that the club have not deleted the comments which they have the ability to do is disappointing.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum