Master Thesis on Football Ownership models

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Master Thesis on Football Ownership models

Postby Pauwel90 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Can I get your help to create awareness to this research?

It will take 5 minutes of your time. Don't forget to send this to your football mates! Is it possible to get this into one of the main topics?

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6CZc9HhL1wyqr77

Thanks in advance,
Pauwel Nuytemans
Pauwel90
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Arsenal FC

Re: Master Thesis on Football Ownership models

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Pauwel90 wrote:Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Can I get your help to create awareness to this research?

It will take 5 minutes of your time. Don't forget to send this to your football mates! Is it possible to get this into one of the main topics?

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6CZc9HhL1wyqr77

Thanks in advance,
Pauwel Nuytemans

With all respect Paul, your instructions are far too long, as was the scenario, so I didn't take it any further that looking at the first question or two before I wanted to revisit the scenario which by then I'd forgotten what I was supposed to be pretending to be. And there is no button to go back once you have started.

If I could offer any advice, I would strongly recommend you reconsider this approach to gathering data for your thesis, as your questions have no bearing on what it is to support an actual football club and I suspect your results, if indeed you get any (and if they can be relied upon, which I doubt given my observations above), will tell you very little.

Good luck though
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Alex Sapphire » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:[

With all respect Paul, your instructions are far too long, as was the scenario, so I didn't take it any further that looking at the first question or two before I wanted to revisit the scenario which by then I'd forgotten what I was supposed to be pretending to be. And there is no button to go back once you have started.

If I could offer any advice, I would strongly recommend you reconsider this approach to gathering data for your thesis, as your questions have no bearing on what it is to support an actual football club and I suspect your results, if indeed you get any (and if they can be relied upon, which I doubt given my observations above), will tell you very little.

Good luck though

quitter
there's only 1 page of questions. You need a longer attention span. Drink more Red Bull
or something
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:12 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:[

Good luck though

quitter
there's only 1 page of questions. You need a longer attention span. Drink more Red Bull
or something

Haha, I didn't want to click the next page button because I'd already forgotten who I was pretending to be!
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 am

Never forget who you are pretending to be
Original Dub

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:14 am

There's only one acceptable ownership model. Load the club with loads of debt, bleed them dry by trousering loads of dosh every year and you'll get a gold star from UEFA.

Invest in the game and the local area and you will be threatened and fined.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Return to The Maine Football forum