Big congratulations

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Big congratulations

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Well I work in IT, and I am appalled that you have managed a major change without a disaster. Most unprofessional.

Almost scandalous, what's if the news made it into the main stream, the world would expect their respective IT Tech support to actually get everything right first time and talk in plain English LOL.

Fantastic job, love the new site, the only down side is that 80% of the time i used the ipad app which saved me going all weird looking at Gillies weird spinning avatar that gives me a headache.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Well I work in IT, and I am appalled that you have managed a major change without a disaster. Most unprofessional.

Almost scandalous, what's if the news made it into the main stream, the world would expect their respective IT Tech support to actually get everything right first time and talk in plain English LOL.

Fantastic job, love the new site, the only down side is that 80% of the time i used the ipad app which saved me going all weird looking at Gillies weird spinning avatar that gives me a headache.

I have turned avatars off in my profile. Works a drem as you are not waiting for them to load
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 pm

I like this new site a lot. It will take some time to get used to though, but for me that's always the case.

I don't think you should get the app up and running again. I think it made people post less than before.

Thanks for the new set up!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Must say I preferred the app. It was easier to see what threads you had seen and any new comments. Using my phone on the bew site it shows the original post date, not the latest post date on each thread. I understand if i was on a laptop the mouse over the thread title shows the last post? Is this not available somehow using Android
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Midnight Blue » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:30 am

Just wanted to join the others in saying great work on the new site lads. Looks brilliant.

If there was a premier league for football forums this one would definitely be in champs league spots... and rag cafe would of just been relegated to Conference North.
Midnight Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Attractive Football

Postby ruralblue » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:17 am

It's FANTASTIC!!!!

Well done MRM!

Very clear and easy to navigate around.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum