suarez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: suarez

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:28 am

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Ha ha ha, Ate-Ate-AtePoker.com have just terminated Suarez contract ;-)

But the good news is peparami have just signed him up

It's a bit of an animal!!

The world has gone completely mad. How can anybody defend what he did and moreso, why are fans stood outside his house claiming him as their new idol!

Crazy bastards.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:37 am

Maradona's supportive comments about Suarez just put into perspectve what a fucking slimeball he was/is.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby SomeMichaelGuy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:47 am

Someone legitimately worked out that you are statistically more likely to be bitten by Suarez than a shark.
SomeMichaelGuy
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Aguero / Sun Jihai

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:46 am

SomeMichaelGuy wrote:Someone legitimately worked out that you are statistically more likely to be bitten by Suarez than a shark.

Mmmm.....mind you, if you were to be bitten by Suarez, you'd have a better chance of survival.

If you went straight to hospital and managed to get an immediate anti-tetanus injection, you might be able to pull through.....just.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Feed the Scousers is quite apt....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:56 pm

When Suarez returns to League football (with the Bin-Dippers, or some other team ??), I bet he'll be dying to get playing again.

In fact, you could say that he'll be 'chomping at the bit'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby ruralblue » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Can't believe the Sun's front page headline is of a seven year old kid who bit another lad at a school football match.
Makes out he's replicating Suarez appalling behaviour and even stretches as far as to putting a photo of the lad on the front page. Disgraceful bastards the kids seven year old. Okay I understand it shows that kids follow the behaviour of their idols but ffs he's seven.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Maradona's supportive comments about Suarez just put into perspectve what a fucking slimeball he was/is.

Maradona is currently working for Uruguayan television, so his comments are not only crazy, they're venal.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Maradona's supportive comments about Suarez just put into perspectve what a fucking slimeball he was/is.

Maradona is currently working for Uruguayan television, so his comments are not only crazy, they're venal.

He also has an axe to grind with FIFA over his drugs ban.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Anyone heard Suarezs excuse. He slipped and fell into Chiellini and there was no intention to bite.

I'd double the ban for that
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:23 pm

No regret, he is gonna do it again.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dronny » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:Anyone heard Suarezs excuse. He slipped and fell into Chiellini and there was no intention to bite.

I'd double the ban for that

Uruguay's Luis Suarez says he lost his balance and did not bite Italy's Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.

Football's world governing body Fifa banned Suarez, 27, for four months and nine international matches for biting Chiellini in a group match on Tuesday.

Uruguay have told Fifa they intend to appeal against the decision.

"I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent," wrote Suarez in his defence to Fifa.

"At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:01 pm

I'm pinning my hopes on FIFA regarding it as a frivolous appeal and extending the ban - the guy accepts no responsibility, his team accepts no responsibility, and his country (with quite literally one exception) accepts no responsibility. Zero acknowledgement never mind any remorse.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Does it surprise people why he doesn't take responsibility? Looks like the boy was never let grow up and the people around him have wiped his arse for him. To make matters worse, he then ends up at the Dippers who have exactly the same mentality.

Never their fault, always the victim.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:32 pm

To lose balance the human instinct is to put your arms out to save a fall, NOT lunge your teeth forward to catch lessen the fall by biting people around you.

Hope they extend his ban when he loses any appeal.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:41 pm

He also had to strecht to reach the shoulder .... Ridiculous excuse.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ruralblue » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:43 pm

To lose balance the human instinct is to put your arms out to save a fall, NOT lunge your teeth forward to catch lessen the fall by biting people around you.

Hope they extend his ban when he loses any appeal.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 pm

I did find it piss funny when he was holding his teeth. How many people can do that?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Cit.revenge » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:57 am

He's fucking insane but really insane , bite somebody on WC is bad enough but bite somebody on WC and u do it at list twice before and then say " oh i fell on him " , fucking insane. And like now they all can't believe he can't play 4 fucking months , he should get max 2 years for this crap. What he need to do to get punishment bite somebody ear off. I don't care how good he is , If somebody from City do something like that ban him to. It is Football u fucking moron not UFC.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:10 am

He would have lost it big time last night, no way would he have had the willpower to not lash out during The footballing lesson his team were given by Columbia.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum