suarez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: suarez

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Hazy2 wrote:He would have lost it big time last night, no way would he have had the willpower to not lash out during The footballing lesson his team were given by Columbia.

Absolutely.

Perhaps, at odd times, some sort of justice does prevail.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Duckman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 am

Louie almost bit him :)

Sorry if posted earlier.
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:01 pm

When he moves, in all likelihood to Barcelona, how long before the four month ban is reduced and by how much.

Reckon it'll be 2 months myself or maybe the stadium and training ban will be revoked. No way will Barca lose out I reckon. I shall be disgusted with FIFA/UEFA but as if the fans of football are given any consideration.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby twosips » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 pm

nottsblue wrote:When he moves, in all likelihood to Barcelona, how long before the four month ban is reduced and by how much.

Reckon it'll be 2 months myself or maybe the stadium and training ban will be revoked. No way will Barca lose out I reckon. I shall be disgusted with FIFA/UEFA but as if the fans of football are given any consideration.

Honestly, couldn't care less then. I'd just be enjoying Liverpool's hilarious meltdown.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Cit.revenge » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:40 pm

There is a video her on this article , i do not know if u watch it but u can see in short what maniac Suarez really is .
http://www.sport.ba/druga-strana-sporta/pojavio-se-video-koji-sve-objasanjava-ovo-je-istina-o-manijaku-luisu-suarezu/
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum