suarez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: suarez

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 am

I said it when he was awarded it. The "player of the year" has to reflect everything that is right about the game.

Congratulations to everyone that voted for him. Forget the biting, this guy rolls around the park and practices flicking the ball on to a defender's hand.
That's how he thinks.

I had a scouser trying to tell me it's because he grew up rough. I just said "yeah, like aguero".

Fuck off.
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 am

I said it when he was awarded it. The "player of the year" has to reflect everything that is right about the game.

Congratulations to everyone that voted for him. Forget the biting, this guy rolls around the park and practices flicking the ball on to a defender's hand.
That's how he thinks.

I had a scouser trying to tell me it's because he grew up rough. I just said "yeah, like aguero".

Fuck off.
Original Dub

Postby Chinners » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 am

Quality 'player', cent of a person ... he's another Tevez to be honest
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby avoidconfusion » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:46 am

Tevez wasn't anywhere near as bad as this prick to be fair.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Slim » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:56 am

We discussed it at work.

According to my boss if someone bit someone at work, they'd get a written warning and need 3 in order to be sacked(So I would have to bite someone 3 times in order to be sacked, Suarez has bitten how many people now?). However, I did mention that whoever bit someone would be subject to criminal charges for assault and probably the company could be liable as well.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:16 am

Tevez acted the right cunt with us when he fell out with Mancini. No doubt about it.

But there is a HUGE difference between him and Suarez. Suarez cheats in every single game, because he hasn't got the control or even desire to win fairly.

Tevez has more controlled fight in him than I have ever seen in another player. Suarez has no control whatsoever.

They are polar opposites in terms of how the game is supposed to be played.
Original Dub

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:33 am

Some comments on the cheating cunt are crazy, he still did some shitty thing last season, Diving feigning injury, cheating ! Distain was close to a broken leg after his accidental standing on his achilies,

The Twat needs sectioning. He will do this again, Gordon Taylor needs to fuck off, he is a lying cunt when it comes to it, excuses and blame spreading. 1st class cunt in charge of some well paid horrible cunts who act as they fucking wish, none of it a surprise tbh. Football is great and shite at times, His own FA do not see any problem, Football will be fooked before to long, it is horrible from top to bottom. The fans need to get a handle getting this game back on track, as every other fooker has his mouth around a big fat juicy udder that is oozing CASH.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:46 am

Slim wrote:We discussed it at work.

According to my boss if someone bit someone at work, they'd get a written warning and need 3 in order to be sacked(So I would have to bite someone 3 times in order to be sacked, Suarez has bitten how many people now?). However, I did mention that whoever bit someone would be subject to criminal charges for assault and probably the company could be liable as well.

yeah but he was working for 3 different companies when he bit, so that's 1 bite only.... he needs a other two each for either Uruguay or Liverpool
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:47 am

Imo, Suarez is a naturally gifted footballer who does things in the blink of an eye, without having to think, & it gives him the edge on players around him (eg his run for 2nd goal v England).

I recon, he is also one of the biggest cheating cunts to ever walk the earth, & that is also something which comes natural to him, without thinking.

The biting of opponents is not him being vicious imo, it is his natural cheating instinct kicking in, to try & provoke an opponet into a red card or pen or both. If someone bites you, the automatic reaction is to smack them in the face. If the ref misses the bite but sees the reaction; Suarez gets an advantage.

I don't think he is 'out of control' as such when he bites people, he is just doing what he always does; cheating.

He is the most odious cunt I've ever seen in my lifetime of watching football & I'd be pleased if he was run over by a fucking truck or kidnapped & shot by Brazilian gangsters. I despise the cunt.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby dazby » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am

His desire to win is his double edged sword. It's so strong that it gives him the desire to do whatever it takes to win and has got him to the top. His ethical threshold is so beyond European expectations that he gets banned. I bet he bit players and dived in Uruguay but didn't get pulled up for it.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Football has to be the only industry where evil cunt is dressed up as, It's a difficult one PFA code for Pathetic Fucking Arsholes, keeping it all sweet as we rake in the cash Taylor Cunt, Lying Cunt Suarez Cheating cunt who I wish had gone to Arsenal,The wanker Wenger is would have this on his plate. Fuck of hard he is a loon, stop sitting on the fence you bunch of cunts.

Full of odious twats, who have no regard for the game or the mugs who love it.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:02 pm

dazby wrote:His desire to win is his double edged sword. It's so strong that it gives him the desire to do whatever it takes to win and has got him to the top. His ethical threshold is so beyond European expectations that he gets banned. I bet he bit players and dived in Uruguay but didn't get pulled up for it.

fucking racist
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Ha ha ha, Ate-Ate-AtePoker.com have just terminated Suarez contract ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby city72 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:00 pm

GBH is only a written warning at your company, that's slack as fuck
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby city72 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:01 pm

city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:09 pm

city72 wrote:

Biting would be a sacking offence at my place of work .............. with a right hook!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby JamieMCFC » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Maradona criticizes 'FIFA mafia'; calls Suarez's punishment 'unjust'

Diego Maradona has criticized the "FIFA mafia" following the decision by the game's global governing body to impose a four-month ban on Luis Suarez for biting an opponent during the World Cup.

Maradona, who was handed a 15-month ban from football during the 1994 World Cup for testing positive for the banned stimulant ephedrine, declared his unconditional support for the controversial Uruguayan on his television show 'De Zurda' on Thursday.

Suarez bit defender Giorgio Chiellini during Uruguay's 1-0 win over Italy on Tuesday. The Uruguayan federation (AUF) is preparing an appeal against the punishment, which also bars him from playing in his country's next nine competitive internationals

"The FIFA sanction is shameful, they have no sensitivity towards the fans, they might as well handcuff him and throw him in Guantanamo," said Maradona, who during the programm wore a T-shirt bearing the message 'Luis, we are with you'.

"The sanction on Luis is a way of punishing Uruguayan clubs for asking CONMEBOL (the South American confederation) for a fairer share of money. It hurts that they have cut short the career of a lad who is a winner. It's an excessive suspension, FIFA cannot talk about morals to anyone."

The former Barcelona, Napoli and Boca Juniors forward added: "Suarez didn't kill anyone. This is an unjust punishment, the act of an incredible mafia."

Maradona also spoke to Uruguay's president Jose Mujica, who was waiting for Suarez at Montevideo airport, via video link.
Egged on by the former Argentina forward, Mujica suggested FIFA was punishing Suarez for reasons other than the aggression against Chiellini, which is the third time in his career he has bitten an opponent.

"We feel that this is an assault on the poor because this gang will never forgive him because he never went to university, he isn't educated, he grew up on the field, and he is a natural rebel and expresses his anger naturally," said the president.

Maradona added in agreement: "In this World Cup there have been much greater incidents than Suarez's (bite) on Chiellini."
Mujica responded: "There's no doubt about that, because we have seen all the games and this is a different punishment. This is the most indignant punishment.

"Here they add everything together but the boy really shouldn't be blamed for his reaction. It's a match and these things happen and then there's no need to look into every incident, because if we did that in every game we'd be playing five-a-side."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/m ... :FOXSoccer
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:53 pm

city72 wrote:

He's a dog catcher.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Just several assorted thoughts re the Suarez 'Saga' :-

(i) The Uruguayan FA, plus assorted luminaries and mouthpieces from that country, together with other figures such as Maradona, have all started publicly criticising FIFA which, if it were to continue, might lead to a rolling denunciation from all of the footballing world, of the actions of that corrupt, rotten and moribund organisation.

If this somehow translates itself into 'Teflon' Blatter getting besmirched, then who knows what might happen ??

(ii) When Suarez bit Chiellini and the Italian started acting like a big soft Blancmange by going down and squirming around in simulated agony holding his shoulder, Suarez showed his quick thinking, cheating persona by suddenly holding his head and going down himself, as though the 'hand of God' had somehow struck him.

That action alone should have seen retrospective action taken against him (as well as Chiellini, for that matter) for outrageous simulation.

(iii) If Uruguay progress into the later stages of the World Cup, will the average football fan in this country (i.e all those who are not Liverpuddle morons) be 'rooting', for want of a better expression, for that country's opponents and then will any of this animosity carry over, next season, against the Bin-Dippers, whether, or not, the Bucktooth Biter is in their team, or not ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Ha ha ha, Ate-Ate-AtePoker.com have just terminated Suarez contract ;-)

But the good news is peparami have just signed him up
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum