suarez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: suarez

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Has to be minimum 10 games.

Would like to see more and to include all forms of the game,ie club football as well as he clearly hasn't learnt his lesson. That would open a big can of worms though that i doubt Fifa would go near, nor indeed would most domestic leagues or clubs.

Seriously tapped individual.
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I expect a small international ban. No fucking morals in football.

I know it was talksport on medium wave in the car but they were indicating (albeit supposition) that minimum 12 month ban in all comps..

His last ban for biting came from premiership...

This was at FIFAs "showcase" and they have overall power of the game worldwide? As far as I know they have absolute power and if he is banned then it will be down as far as Sunday morning games, amateur level, IF I understand it right?

With god knows hundreds of millions watching, they have no option IMO, especially with the other corruption shit flying around they will use this to deflect away from that "for the good of the game"?

If it turns out that way it could be, as others may have said career over.

Maybe that's wishful thinking but, it can't go unpunished and with previous, can't see him walking away scot free.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:30 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I expect a small international ban. No fucking morals in football.

I know it was talksport on medium wave in the car but they were indicating (albeit supposition) that minimum 12 month ban in all comps..

This was at FIFAs "showcase" and they have overall power of the game worldwide? As far as I know they have absolute power and if he is banned then it will be down as far as Sunday morning games, amateur level, IF I understand it right?

With god knows hundreds of millions watching, they have no option IMO, especially with the other corruption shit flying around they will use this to deflect away from that "for the good of the game"?

Maybe that's wishful thinking but, it can't go unpunished and with previous, can't see him walking away scot free.....

I hope you're right and they ban him from all football for a good long while. But it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get away with the 'ref saw it so we can't do anything about it' card.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Chewy Luis strikes again.Hope he gets properly punished that's just crazy stuff.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Three game international ban and all his teeth extracted should do it.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby sidSmith » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I hope you're right and they ban him from all football for a good long while. But it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get away with the 'ref saw it so we can't do anything about it' card.

I'll go with this. After all, the only time this has been overruled is for Thatcher. Then again, he wasn't one of their darlings.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Dwaring wrote:Just ban him from football forever. Life time ban.

3 strikes and you're out?

In this case, three nibbles.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:18 pm

There's really no point in banning him for a finite amount of time. They've tried that before, people forget and he just does something again.

Either kick the guy out for good and get him some help or do fuck all. Token punishments are pointless.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby PaulieIrish » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Three game international ban and all his teeth extracted should do it.

That would be doing him a favour...
PaulieIrish
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:43 pm

In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dunnylad » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:48 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:There's really no point in banning him for a finite amount of time. They've tried that before, people forget and he just does something again.

Either kick the guy out for good and get him some help or do fuck all. Token punishments are pointless.

Agreed banning him has done nothing - is it not assault and third time as well? Unbelievable and he shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch, despite his ability you cannot allow someone like that to be let loose on grass without a muzzle!
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Dunnylad wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:There's really no point in banning him for a finite amount of time. They've tried that before, people forget and he just does something again.

Agreed banning him has done nothing - is it not assault and third time as well? Unbelievable and he shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch, despite his ability you cannot allow someone like that to be let loose on grass without a muzzle!

So what do you do? It's well documented that he's received treatment whilst at Liverpool.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Dunnylad wrote:

So what do you do? It's well documented that he's received treatment whilst at Liverpool.

What do you do? I think they have to put him down. Three bites would do the same for a dog...why should the rules be different?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Just make him play with a muzzle on. It's in the dangerous footballers act 1991.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Dunnylad wrote:

Does having your house robbed count as 'treatment'?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 pm

patrickblue wrote:Just make him play with a muzzle on. It's in the dangerous footballers act 1991.

Don't blame the dog, blame the owners, they say. So I blame John Henry.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby halnone » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm

FIFA needs to ban suarez. He's a parasite on the beautiful game.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby walshawblue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:32 pm

I've watched it again and again and the problem is (and please don't take this as me being flippant, as its not) is look at Luis's skull shape - he does have protruding teeth and the angle his head hits, his mouth will come into contact with the shoulder as he was falling into him face first. None of this of course will be taken into account as it will be more fun for the press to hound and slaughter him on the premise that he has previous. Batten down the hatches boys, as the filthy hoardes of the common gutter cockroach press are going to be coming out in force.

Taken from RAWK ycnmiu
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Michigan Blue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Dipper Logic:

Unforgivable crimes against football (punishable by rage, venom, and bricked coaches) -
  • Opponent defending with 10 men behind the ball.
  • Opponent spending money on players.
  • Opponent removing black Hillsborough armband during game.
  • Opponent suffering mid-game injury.
  • Opponent's fans showing insufficient respect to LFC in terrace lyrics.

"Just part of the game" -
  • Racist abuse of opposition.
  • Biting opposing players during the game.
  • Diving and cheating.
  • Publicly and defiantly defending above behaviour.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm

walshawblue wrote:I've watched it again and again and the problem is (and please don't take this as me being flippant, as its not) is look at Luis's skull shape - he does have protruding teeth and the angle his head hits, his mouth will come into contact with the shoulder as he was falling into him face first. None of this of course will be taken into account as it will be more fun for the press to hound and slaughter him on the premise that he has previous. Batten down the hatches boys, as the filthy hoardes of the common gutter cockroach press are going to be coming out in force.

Taken from RAWK ycnmiu

Brilliant, Chiellini obviously jumped into his mouth just as poor old louie was shutting it.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum