if true, I'm ashamed of City (ibrahim toure)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

if true, I'm ashamed of City (ibrahim toure)

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:17 am

Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Re: if true, I'm ashamed of City (ibrahim toure)

Postby sheblue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 am

if quoted correctly, he is really stirring the shit now
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:26 am

Ashamed? Well it didn't stop him fucking off to the world cup did it? Nor put his birthday cake to world prominance?

Didn't seem to matter then. Just blame City all the time.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:34 am

I think since Kolo left he has had an eye on leaving, PSG !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

john@staustell wrote:Ashamed? Well it didn't stop him fucking off to the world cup did it? Nor put his birthday cake to world prominance?

Didn't seem to matter then. Just blame City all the time.

or heading to qatar for 'treatment for a minor injury' AFTER the club trip to abu dhabi where he managed to find time to sing the praises of their 2022 world cup preparations....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldc ... Im-40.html

sorry, but i'm beginning to lose all respect for the guy
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby mr_nool » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:36 am

It's obviously a horrible time for Yaya and the whole family, but that's just bullshit shit stirring. I might have believed it if it hadn't been because of cake gate. No it just seems like a pathetic attempt to tar City because the birthday story didn't quite work as well as planned.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:39 am

If he's using his dead brother for his own benefit, then obviously I'm not ashamed of City and I hope we sack him and break his legs so he can never play again. The cunt.
Fidel Castro

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am

People are far to quick to jump on stuff like this.

For one it might not be true. Two, his brother has been dying slowly. His mental state cannot be relied upon one way or the other. Cut the guy some slack ffs.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue Blood » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 am

mr_nool wrote:It's obviously a horrible time for Yaya and the whole family, but that's just bullshit shit stirring. I might have believed it if it hadn't been because of cake gate. No it just seems like a pathetic attempt to tar City because the birthday story didn't quite work as well as planned.

This.

Not being funny here, if my brother was on the verge of death, i'd not go to the world cup or do anything but be with him, everything would take a back seat.

I don't buy this at all, it honestly feels like Yaya is using his own brothers death to regain public favour. Not good for anyone this.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:49 am

I might sound racist, but what the hell is wrong with this type of players, i mean seriously.

From Eto”o, to Adebayor. Is there any out there who is not a genuine cunt. I mean, City game him all, everything, money, legend status, everything. I am absolutely sure that the club did not do what he said, i mean, this is more than football, this is life and death situation and with the season over, City would had left him go, so imho, that is another crap created by him and his agent.

If true, and HE said that, then he can fuck off to PSG. There is no one above the club, NO ONE!
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:51 am

What type of players do you mean PeterParker?
Fidel Castro

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:55 am

Sadly reads like the last desperate attempt to force a move by making such an outrageous statement something has to be done by City.

Citys fault? If Mr Toure was that concerned he wouldn't have pissed off to Qatar, nor gone to the World Cup in the first place, nor would all this birthday cake nonsense have been pushed first either, as other posters have pointed out.

Its probably our fault that he got those injuries, our fault if Ivory Coast don't qualify today, and our fault that Kolo was shit, failed a drugs test and got released I suppose.

He clearly wants to shit stir and force a move.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:57 am

Blue Blood wrote:
mr_nool wrote:It's obviously a horrible time for Yaya and the whole family, but that's just bullshit shit stirring. I might have believed it if it hadn't been because of cake gate. No it just seems like a pathetic attempt to tar City because the birthday story didn't quite work as well as planned.

This.

Not being funny here, if my brother was on the verge of death, i'd not go to the world cup or do anything but be with him, everything would take a back seat.

I don't buy this at all, it honestly feels like Yaya is using his own brothers death to regain public favour. Not good for anyone this.

He's unlikely to be using anything for anything or give a flying fuck about public favour at the moment.. He's just lost his brother & he's in the middle of a World Cup & clearly feels guilty about his own actions. People can lash out or do or say all manner of strange things when put on the spot. Different people react in different ways. It certainly won't be a calculated plan to use his brother, he doesn't need to, there is nothing to gain from it.

If he has a big grievence with City he will just ask to leave. He doesn't need anything else, he can just tell the club he wants to go. His father has already said he doesn't think that will happen.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:57 am

I'd really think about that before you answer Peter.

And Stephen Ireland was a completely barmcake as well when it came to shit like this, just to throw a white guy in the mix, just in case.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 am

Slim wrote:I'd really think about that before you answer Peter.

And Stephen Ireland was a completely barmcake as well when it came to shit like this, just to throw a white guy in the mix, just in case.

I know, but i am looking at the WC, most of all at Camerun and you saw how they came here. Plus the African Nations Cup. It seems like when the players are away from their clubs, where there is a certaing ammout of disciplne, they seem to lose it. Something happens.
Last edited by PeterParker on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 am

Tevez missing from that list.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Tevez missing from that list.

Oh god, how did I miss Carlos, he was the maddest hatter of them all.

Three transfer requests, two unauthorised trips home, one threatened strike and a long golfing holiday that City paid for.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:10 am

I dont like the comment

"At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast, except that City did not want to give me a few days.

"I went to celebrate the title championship in Abu Dhabi while my brother was in his sickbed. By fortune, Kolo was at his bedside. After that I blame myself for not insisting and for not leading them to respect me.

Is this the same city, that gave Mancini, Tevez, Aguero time off to go and see their families in a time of need? Some more serious than others, especially for Roberto. I cannot think for ONE minute that city would refuse, of course they would like him in Abu Dhabi to celebrate as he was a big player, but they would have respected his wishes. Two sides to every story, its a shame We dont have cookie to say it how it is!
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Dunnylad » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:13 am

Kolo wasn't there all the time either as at some point between Manchester and Brazil he contracted malaria so couldn't have visited his brother. You may as well of headed the article - Father stopped me from seeing dying brother - or - Family never told me how ill my brother was. I think this is all just the thoughts of a man who is incredibly sad at losing his brother.
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 am

Wonderwall wrote:I dont like the comment

"At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast, except that City did not want to give me a few days.

"I went to celebrate the title championship in Abu Dhabi while my brother was in his sickbed. By fortune, Kolo was at his bedside. After that I blame myself for not insisting and for not leading them to respect me.

Is this the same city, that gave Mancini, Tevez, Aguero time off to go and see their families in a time of need? Some more serious than others, especially for Roberto. I cannot think for ONE minute that city would refuse, of course they would like him in Abu Dhabi to celebrate as he was a big player, but they would have respected his wishes. Two sides to every story, its a shame We dont have cookie to say it how it is!

They allowed Aguero to go & ponce around with Rio Ferdinand, so it's very unlikely they would stop Yaya.

But it's also just as unlikely this is some kind of devious calculated plan from Yaya, as he doesn't need one. He doesn't get any advantage over City from this. His head isn't right.

How that will affect us long term, if at all, we will have to see from what happens next.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum