if true, I'm ashamed of City (ibrahim toure)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: if true, I'm ashamed of City (ibrahim toure)

Postby everyonehatesus » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:52 pm

while we do remember how well he has played he should fucking remember that it was us that brought him over here, played him in a different role to what he was used as before, gave him what he needed to shine and paid him a fucking shit load of money to do so. The thick spoilt cunt can fuck off, if I had a twat at work no matter how good and they made the company look or even try to look anything like what he has done so their backside wouldnt touch the floor. Jumped up tosser, I just dont get why so many are happy to allow footballers to be total wankers at times. Then when one really steps over the line its as if its a massive shock, stop building them up to be something they aren't and stop letting them act like pricks and walking away from it. Oh and for the record I wanted Polly to do one as soon as he started too.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:If we had somebody as good or better than Yaya, who was able to score in most crucial games we play, then it's fair to say we would have been equally successful.

But we haven't, nor have we even come close to signing anyone of that description. Not only that, but Chelsea, Barca & Real Madrid haven't signed anyone who fits that description either. They have all spent fucking fortunes, but take out Messi & Ronaldo, & none of those clubs has been able to sign a player who can do for them, what Yaya has done for us.

So while you are all screaming & stmping your feet like big fucking kids, think about it.

If he goes,. we may look a lot fitter in midfield. Like Liverpool.

Fucking grow up, & let's see what THE CLUB does, in the best interests of THE CLUB & backing that decision, whatever it may be, rather than behaving like a bunch of fucking offended ballet dancers & making your decision from that angle, you bunch of wusses.

Are you on fuckign drugs or what ? every fucking time this player fucks the club you defend him , you cant stop yourself , even when the evidence is there for all to see you change it from "its all bollocks" to "well who cares as long as we win matches with him in the side"

FUCK OFF TED , the guys a fucking cunt and needs to be brought to book over the CONSTANT slagging off of MY CLUB.

I hope we sell the whinging thick bastard.

It's not your fucking decision.

If the CLUB decide he has overstepped the mark, then they will get rid of him. If they think he's just lashing out because his head's gone, then they will try to sort it.

I will back whatever they decide, & if he stays & continues to win stuff for City, I will cheer him on, as I did Tevez . If people prefer to go to games & cause shit instead of supporting the team, then they will be the problem, not Yaya.

As for not supporting footballers who are wankers, that would leave about 2 or 3 playe4s per squad who anyone could support. I wouldn't want to sit next to any of the cunts on an aeroplane.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:If we had somebody as good or better than Yaya, who was able to score in most crucial games we play, then it's fair to say we would have been equally successful.

But we haven't, nor have we even come close to signing anyone of that description. Not only that, but Chelsea, Barca & Real Madrid haven't signed anyone who fits that description either. They have all spent fucking fortunes, but take out Messi & Ronaldo, & none of those clubs has been able to sign a player who can do for them, what Yaya has done for us.

So while you are all screaming & stmping your feet like big fucking kids, think about it.

If he goes,. we may look a lot fitter in midfield. Like Liverpool.

Fucking grow up, & let's see what THE CLUB does, in the best interests of THE CLUB & backing that decision, whatever it may be, rather than behaving like a bunch of fucking offended ballet dancers & making your decision from that angle, you bunch of wusses.

Are you on fuckign drugs or what ? every fucking time this player fucks the club you defend him , you cant stop yourself , even when the evidence is there for all to see you change it from "its all bollocks" to "well who cares as long as we win matches with him in the side"

FUCK OFF TED , the guys a fucking cunt and needs to be brought to book over the CONSTANT slagging off of MY CLUB.

I hope we sell the whinging thick bastard.

It's not your fucking decision.

If the CLUB decide he has overstepped the mark, then they will get rid of him. If they think he's just lashing out because his head's gone, then they will try to sort it.

I will back whatever they decide, & if he stays & continues to win stuff for City, I will cheer him on, as I did Tevez . If people prefer to go to games & cause shit instead of supporting the team, then they will be the problem, not Yaya.

As for not supporting footballers who are wankers, that would leave about 2 or 3 playe4s per squad who anyone could support. I wouldn't want to sit next to any of the cunts on an aeroplane.

I know the fuckign club will decide you spastic !!..I'm pissed at him and pissed at fans like you who have been on a fuckign crusade (Actually I only know one and that's you) to ignore all that's gone on , as well as questioning whether he said it or not when the evidence is as clear as the fuckign blue sky outside my fuckign house!!!

Just agree that the guys a fuckign slanderous cunt and deserves the book thrown at him.......go on.....and Ill buy you the top shelf in any pub when I'm over there this year...you twat.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dronny » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:59 pm

The guys a fuckign slanderous cunt and deserves the book thrown at him........when are you over Carl?
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Dronny wrote:The guys a fuckign slanderous cunt and deserves the book thrown at him........when are you over Carl?

Ted must have been on a financial retainer from the Toure camp to diss all that slag him off.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:38 pm

I haven't questioned that he said this. I can believe he probably said this, it's all the bollocks about the birthday cake & the stuff his agent was coming out with at the time which I was doubtful about & still am. I think this is what it's all about not the stuff his agent was saying.

He's lost his brother & has gone off the rails. I was far fucking worse for a year when I gave up smoking though, so I can't slaughter someone in his circumstances.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Dronny wrote:The guys a fuckign slanderous cunt and deserves the book thrown at him........when are you over Carl?

September mate - will 1000% go to see City play though and probably stay overnight as I'm guaranteed to get battered with vodka.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I haven't questioned that he said this. I can believe he probably said this, it's all the bollocks about the birthday cake & the stuff his agent was coming out with at the time which I was doubtful about & still am. I think this is what it's all about not the stuff his agent was saying.

He's lost his brother & has gone off the rails. I was far fucking worse for a year when I gave up smoking though, so I can't slaughter someone in his circumstances.

When I gave up smoking I ate lots of cake.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I haven't questioned that he said this. I can believe he probably said this, it's all the bollocks about the birthday cake & the stuff his agent was coming out with at the time which I was doubtful about & still am. I think this is what it's all about not the stuff his agent was saying.

There you go then, I bet you were a right cunt if you couldn't get any.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dazby » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:31 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

There you go then, I bet you were a right cunt if you couldn't get any.

Cake, no cake. He doesn't change.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby michaelcityfan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:50 am

It's a bit depressing that he may have said or may not we don't know for sure yet. Even so people are jumping in with condemnation. If he really feels this way let him go and urgently line someone up to replace him. If it's bull then remember he's a hell of a player.It is possible that city are the victims of a smear campaign by journalists who support other teams and are unhappy as won the pl again or could be a less than intelligent agent acting against his clients interests. I would rather hold off judging until we know the truth our club will probably make plans in case. To quote the scousers calm down lads lets wait and see.
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:11 am

michaelcityfan wrote:It's a bit depressing that he may have said or may not we don't know for sure yet. Even so people are jumping in with condemnation. If he really feels this way let him go and urgently line someone up to replace him. If it's bull then remember he's a hell of a player.It is possible that city are the victims of a smear campaign by journalists who support other teams and are unhappy as won the pl again or could be a less than intelligent agent acting against his clients interests. I would rather hold off judging until we know the truth our club will probably make plans in case. To quote the scousers calm down lads lets wait and see.

They are direct quotes mate. There is no mitigating circumstances, translated incorrectly, he has said what he is reported to have said.

If not, then were I in Toure's position I would have immediately made a statement and thrown my lawyers onto it. His silence therefore is deafening.

He's a cunt.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:22 am

If you read what he said, he hasn't actually said that City refused to let him go & visit his brother, he's said that City didn't 'want' to give him 5 days off. That's not quite the same, especially when you hear how Yaya tends to ramble & phrase things.

He then mentions that 'officials' knew he was hurting at the end of the season etc & that he himself should have 'insisted' etc.

His gripe could be, that City should have realised he was in a bit of a mess & given him time off & instead took him to Abu Dhabi, birthday cake, etc etc & that may have been his rant to the agent at the time. Yaya may have actually been whinging that they should have realised he was going off his head, instead of taking him to Abu Dhabi & that he should have made them realise it. In effect; he may be saying that he didn't tell anyone but expected City to realise how he was, & volunteer some time off. Many modern day footballers are more Elton John than Norman Hunter & have that mentality.

I'm not saying I agree with him incidentally, I'm just trying to piece together what the fuck his comments mean & where all the cake bollocks etc may have come from.

It may have been part of a mental rant to his agent about a lack of understanding of his situation, which the agent then failed to understand !

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:55 pm

His direct quote is that "City did not want to give [him] a few days off [to see his dying brother in Manchester]." (He uses the word 'me' where I've substituted 'him', and the other bit is added by myself for context). Either he is a mind reader to know what the club wants, or he is implying that he asked the club and they refused. It's black and white. That's the bit he needs to retract because that is the bit which is potentially damaging to the club.
I could accept that it's a combination of his use of a second language and grief which led to his choice of words if he accepts that as it stands his quote reflects poorly on the club and needs to be addressed.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 pm

OK, this is what he says here:- http://www.francefootball.fr/news/apra- ... ity/476774

«City n'a pas souhaité m'accorder ces quelques jours (avant de partir au Mondial avec la sélection ivoirienne). Je suis allé célébrer dans la foulée (de la fin de saison) le titre de champion (d'Angleterre des Citizens) à Abu Dhabi, alors que mon petit frère s'éteignait dans son lit.»

"City did not wish to grant me these few days (before going to the World Cup with the Ivory Coast squad). I went to celebrate winning the title with everyone (at the end of the season) in Abu Dhabi, while my little brother was bed-ridden."

Now the use of the words "ces quelques jours" is very interesting because it shows this is not all he said about the time between the end of the season and travelling to Abu Dhabi. Something is missing from this interview/rant/conversation, from before the segment they have published.

It continues:

«Après coup, je m'en veux de ne pas avoir insisté. De ne pas m'être fait respecter. Pourtant, mes dirigeants savaient bien que je souffrais dans ma chair depuis quelques mois de voir la santé de mon frère décliner.»

"Afterwards, I am annoyed with myself for not having insisted. For not making them respect me. However, the people running the club knew full well that I had been having a bad time for a few months seeing my brother's health deteriorate."

That's what there is. Maybe there is more in the paper version of France Football, but online, that's your lot.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:OK, this is what he says here:- http://www.francefootball.fr/news/apra- ... ity/476774

«City n'a pas souhaité m'accorder ces quelques jours (avant de partir au Mondial avec la sélection ivoirienne). Je suis allé célébrer dans la foulée (de la fin de saison) le titre de champion (d'Angleterre des Citizens) à Abu Dhabi, alors que mon petit frère s'éteignait dans son lit.»

"City did not wish to grant me these few days (before going to the World Cup with the Ivory Coast squad). I went to celebrate winning the title with everyone (at the end of the season) in Abu Dhabi, while my little brother was bed-ridden."

Now the use of the words "ces quelques jours" is very interesting because it shows this is not all he said about the time between the end of the season and travelling to Abu Dhabi. Something is missing from this interview/rant/conversation, from before the segment they have published.

It continues:

«Après coup, je m'en veux de ne pas avoir insisté. De ne pas m'être fait respecter. Pourtant, mes dirigeants savaient bien que je souffrais dans ma chair depuis quelques mois de voir la santé de mon frère décliner.»

"Afterwards, I am annoyed with myself for not having insisted. For not making them respect me. However, the people running the club knew full well that I had been having a bad time for a few months seeing my brother's health deteriorate."

That's what there is. Maybe there is more in the paper version of France Football, but online, that's your lot.

Cheers TB. I hope it all comes out in the wash very soon
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:42 pm

The bit that's missing has been translated as "At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast". Your source paraphrases his quote adding the bracketed bit as contextual summary.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Dameerto wrote:The bit that's missing has been translated as "At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast". Your source paraphrases his quote adding the bracketed bit as contextual summary.

Nice one, chief.

Can I ask where you got that from, please?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Nice one, chief.

Bit of a working theory cobbled together from reading one journalist talk about "having read the full transcript..." followed by a number of other journalists showing full translations of that paragraph fully attributed to Yaya.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Nice one, chief.

Bit of a working theory cobbled together from reading one journalist talk about "having read the full transcript..." followed by a number of other journalists showing full translations of that paragraph fully attributed to Yaya.

I was hoping there would be original quotes in French of this. Can't find anything more than I have quoted above.

Cheers, mate. Much appreciated.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum