if true, I'm ashamed of City (ibrahim toure)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: if true, I'm ashamed of City (ibrahim toure)

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Yaya sends Ted gaga
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Swap for Matuidi?
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Norfolk Blue wrote:Ted I do appreciate the point you are making and I thought I had demonstrated to you that I had given it some reasonable consideration. I didn't say Yaya was a cunt but I did at least try to understand why he was behaving in this manner. Furthermore I didn't “decide” anything, I merely said I wasn't so sure about the possibility of him being mentally unstable. So let me explain a little more:

His “birthday” cake business was a lie.

When exposed as a lie it was changed to not having his hand shaken.

When that was derided for the nonsense it was it was changed to him wanting some sort of guarantee for a job in the future.

Whilst it is perfectly possible that this strange behaviour was as a result of his brother's illness, I do not see the connection nor has there been any direct suggestion from Yaya that his brother's illness was the reason for his complaints. He has said something about the club should have seen he was upset and done something about it. Do you really think that the club should do his emotional thinking for him? He's a grown man and should be capable of making his own decisions. I may be wrong but IMO this behaviour is not that of someone in emotional turmoil about his brother's terminal illness.

When he subsequently gives an interview which basically accuses the Club of acting in a very callous manner towards him and his brothers then perhaps he might be reacting out of grief. However, there is again no truth in his allegations and he must have known that was the case. I don't want to repeat the arguments about why people think that is the case but you have to ask yourself why he did it. That is exactly what I did in my earlier post. My belief is that money is the driving force. Hardly a novel thought.

I don't think he was or is mentally unstable, I do not think he is stupid therefore what other reason can there be? It's unfortunate but money really is the likely motive and in the absence of any other possibility what alternative conclusion can be reached? Among other things, my justification for this point of view is that he has previous with Barcelona.

The problem I see is that he has burnt his bridges with the club and with a lot of the fans. I fear he will be damaged goods and therefore less effective than he has been. I therefore looked at the options the Club has and reached what I thought was a reasonable conclusion which would remove any difficulty FFP might be causing and would remove the problem (or at least potential problem) of Yaya in the dressing room.

The point that concerns me is that about him having a specific club in mind. Is it a possibility he has been tapped up? Pure speculation again on my part but at least it is a possible explanation of why he has been behaving in this strange manner and, again IMO, a more likely one than having had his brain scrambled.

It was exposed as a lie by Yaya Toure, who had already appeared on the OS, smiling accepting a fucking birthday cake.

He is obviously so fucking stupid he didn't see the geezer with the camera shining the fucking liight in his face when he accepted the cake & thus came out with this elaborate story, because when he sat there calculating the best way to embarrass City & force his move away from the club, he thought 'I know, I'll put out a story that the fucking cake they have just filmed me receiving, never fucking existed; that is absolutley the best way to go about this, I've calculated it all, & what a bunch of cunts they will look when I tell the world about the birthday cake they filmed me receiving two fucking days ago that actually didn't fucking exist, yes, what a genius me & may agent are, for concocting this.

Some daft cunt has put forward the idea that Yaya spoke to his agent, ranting, on the phone, & his agent misunderstood & released a load of bollocks about a cake, but that's a ridiculous idea, of course the most logical explanation is that two geezers get together & announce to the world, that one of them never had a fucking cake, he had already been filmed receiving & broadcast on the official site of the club.

Yes, I hold my fucking hands up, that's absolutley 100% normal behaviour. as is the claim that nobody gives a fuck about the Ivory Coast because they are Africans.

Obviously you all go round behaving like this, as it's normal, & I'm a bit strange because it appears strange.

Fair enough.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Not sure how reliable this is, but it's saying he's put in a transfer request

http://www.afrikansoccer.com/2014/07/iv ... -man-city/

Ivorian midfielder Yaya Toure makes request to leave Man City

Ivorian midfielder Yaya Toure has told Manchester City he wants to leave this summer, it has been revealed.

Sport says the midfielder has made a transfer request to City as he seeks one final payday in his career.

PSG are keen on the Ivorian, who controversially complained about City management blanking his birthday late, last season before raising his disappointment at not being granted leave to see his brother before he passed away.

Along with PSG, former club Barcelona have also been linked with Toure this summer.

Can Ted please confirm if its true or not.

it doesn't matter if it's true....what matters is if it makes sense. Is all.

I don't get your argument Ted....he's just chucking shit at a wall until it sticks.

Ever break up with a woman you shouldn't because she's the best thing that ever happened to you and your family and friends all know it? You'd be making up some crazy shit about how she fucked your mates, smokes crack and has herpes...just to save some face. That's what i think Yaya is doing. Makes no sense logically, but how could it? It won't ever make sense.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:23 am

He's no Zabba or Vinny at the end of the day.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Invisible Man Fan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:16 am

Just read an interview on the Daily Star (I know, I know), basically him saying that he wants to have a break and take himself away from it all. If someone was trying to engineer a transfer they wouldn't be taking themselves away from football for a bit, or would they?

He also said he has 'suffered in silence' during the World Cup since his brother passed.......not sure about that Yaya
"If we fire our manager after just one bad season - We'll become Chelsea"
"If we think we can fix the problem by buying expensive players - We'll become City"
"If we remember the good times to entertain us during the bad times - We'll become Liverpool"

So, keep calm and do it the United way

"We invest in young players, That is what we are good at — we’re not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods. We know that Manchester City are going to pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We can’t do anything about it. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. We invest in those who will be with the club for a long time, who will create the character of the club, who will create excitement for our fans. We are very proud of that and we are going to continue that way" - Alex Ferguson 14th May 2012
Invisible Man Fan
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City!!
My favourite player is: Alan

Postby MilnersJaw » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:26 pm

given his age 30/31 possibly 40 we should start looking at replacements anyway, especially since he may or not be taking the cake abit.

don't want to become too reliable on one player, especially when they can only go down hill from here.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum