Negredo to Madrid

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Negredo to Madrid

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Id wager his shit loss of form had fuckall to do with his injury , especially an injury on his shoulder.
I wouldn't gamble on a 20 million player that was utter, utter shite for half the season regaining his form from the first part of the season , when we can get our money back.

Id sell him.

Nailed it correctly again Carl. Some try to cover their tracks, but you boldy go where no one wants to go.

If they really are offering big dosh we should take it.

i don't want to be wondering , come Christmas time if he is going to get his form back.

The gamble keeping him will cost us 10 million plus his wages imo, as no club will offer more than 10 million back for him, especially if he carries on playing the way he has done.

Big big gamble by City if we keep him especially with financial fair play on the line.

I'd tend to agree.....f it was a player who started off shit and grew into his role through the season, that would be less of a worry with a player from a new country. But he came here and did amazingly for a few months, then looks to me like he was found out by defenders occupying 'his' space and marking him tighter and he simply didn't have the answers. I'm sure he is a good player, but whether the PL suits him is the big question for me and after what we saw, if there's money on the table we would be mad not to take it.

I'd sell if the opportunity came up, you really do have to be ruthless at times, and this is one of them I'm afraid.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Dameerto wrote:
PeterParker wrote:If you sell him, then we need to have the cash ready for Lukaku. No questions asked. We need a player like that, no some injury prone like Falcao is.

I'm actually quite interested in Origi, after a couple of decent cameos coming on as a sub for Lukaku in Brazil. Never heard of him before. He's got some serious pace and seems to play intelligently for a 19 year old.

Lukaku at us will be a beast under Pellers. A genuine maneater. With the balls provided by Kolarov and Zabs he can be the best in the league, like Drogba was in his prime.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john68 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 pm

PeterParker wrote:Lukaku at us will be a beast under Pellers. A genuine maneater. With the balls provided by Kolarov and Zabs he can be the best in the league, like Drogba was in his prime.

I expect a City bid for Suarez then?
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum