Pants

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pants

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Slim wrote:Well I'm not saying your wrong, but at the very least Wright should move to full time coach and Johanssen should not be loaned out. If we need to get someone in who isn't on the homegrown list, then it won't be so bad. However most anyone we try to sign will be a complete negative on the P/L sheet as Pants went for nothing.

You're...you thick cunt.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Can someone tell me how that clown Mannone is playing instead of Pants?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby gmercer1 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:00 pm

I miss Pants!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Signed with Watford.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby phips » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:56 pm

PeterParker wrote:Signed with Watford.

good move for him. Sunderland are awful and show no signs of getting better moving forward. at least Watford look good at times.
even if he's behind Gomes that guy is liable for plenty of mistakes so Panti will get his chance.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:30 pm

phips wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Signed with Watford.

good move for him. Sunderland are awful and show no signs of getting better moving forward. at least Watford look good at times.
even if he's behind Gomes that guy is liable for plenty of mistakes so Panti will get his chance.

Must have gone really sour for I'm at Sunderland. I like panti and would have him.over willy.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:22 pm

He had a nice run of clean sheets at some time taking over from Mannone (who is garbage), but recently dropped to 3rd choice behind Pickford and the Italian. Regardless of what happened exactly, good move to get away from that shambles.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:02 am

I Just Blue Myself wrote:He had a nice run of clean sheets at some time taking over from Mannone (who is garbage), but recently dropped to 3rd choice behind Pickford and the Italian. Regardless of what happened exactly, good move to get away from that shambles.

Actually, something funny and also sad happend. First of all, Fat Sam came to the club and the second thing, his contract said if he plays 50 games, he get a contract extension and better wages.

He played 49 games for them.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 am

Actually, something funny and also sad happend. First of all, Fat Sam came to the club and the second thing, his contract said if he plays 50 games, he get a contract extension and better wages.

I think something similar happened with Mpenza. He was really doing alright for us but was about to hit his extension so he just stopped featuring.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:18 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:

I think something similar happened with Mpenza. He was really doing alright for us but was about to hit his extension so he just stopped featuring.

Why Needle the club about this fact?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:28 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:

Why Needle the club about this fact?

Cheers

You can't pin that one on the club.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum