Fernando

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fernando

Postby Green & Blue » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:But apparently he was injured all last season so i would assume he didnt play his best.

Well he must have made 30+ appearances last season and he hasn't exactly been pulling up trees.If it's a case of him having another level due to fitness issues last season I'll be delighted to see him raise his game.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:07 am

Green & Blue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:But apparently he was injured all last season so i would assume he didnt play his best.

Well he must have made 30+ appearances last season and he hasn't exactly been pulling up trees.If it's a case of him having another level due to fitness issues last season I'll be delighted to see him raise his game.

I thought he looked great about half a dozen times last season but then the injuries took their toll apparently.

Then again I thought Javi Garcia looked great at times towards the end of his run with us.

We need Fernando or Delph to get healthy and make a difference if we want to accomplish all we're capable of this season.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby PrezIke » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:02 am

So is he fit to play against Palace?

I'd like to see what he can offer. He is called The Octopus, and we saw a few flashes here and there, but clearly he was never healthy.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:42 am

PrezIke wrote:So is he fit to play against Palace?

I'd like to see what he can offer. He is called The Octopus, and we saw a few flashes here and there, but clearly he was never healthy.

No he is not fit to play against Palace. He could make the bench but he is not ready to start.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum