Brendan Rodgers.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brendan Rodgers.

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:17 am

sweenyuk wrote:
Wonderwall wrote: I would imagine it's very frustrating to sit and watch some knob who has never been anywhere near their level or even managed at the top, stood in front spouting bollocks from a powerpoint slide.

Nigel Gleghorn use to teach the A and B licenses, you telling me he not lived the life and can't talk the talk..?? Oh hang on let me think back more.....

Nigel is just one, he used to live round the corner from me and his kids went to my kids school, he was at Burnley when he was doing his badges.
Could you imagine someone of Cleghorns calibre teaching Gerrard how things should be done? I know someone has to put them through their paces, which is why is should be a fast track course for the top end people.

I also believe the same thing should happen for Referees, the current set up has no fast track and they all come in at level 9 U8's Matches.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:58 pm

john@staustell wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I reckon if they sack Permatan, then they might actually go down the Gerrard Player Manager route just like they did with Dalglish. Gerrard is already going through the courses to get his badges and is currently taking his Uefa B coaching licence.

I have a Uefa B licence, it requires that you can draw and do things like Venn Diagrams.You know like Van Khalll draws during a Rags game when he's bored. Can Stevie G use Crayolas?

I wonder which colours he would use ?

That licence is as useful as a BA Humanities Degree certificate - "Please take one ".

Does Kiddo use same Venn diagrams when he delays our subs all the time? :-)

No , i met him recently and i know he's usually taking orders for fish or pudding and mushy peas with chips in gravy or curry gravy.

i think,for some of the players , where there are language barriers, he has to doodle pictures of the Hollands steak puddings in foil, or the cheese and onion pies.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:51 pm

zuricity wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I reckon if they sack Permatan, then they might actually go down the Gerrard Player Manager route just like they did with Dalglish. Gerrard is already going through the courses to get his badges and is currently taking his Uefa B coaching licence.

I have a Uefa B licence, it requires that you can draw and do things like Venn Diagrams.You know like Van Khalll draws during a Rags game when he's bored. Can Stevie G use Crayolas?

That licence is as useful as a BA Humanities Degree certificate - "Please take one ".

No , i met him recently and i know he's usually taking orders for fish or pudding and mushy peas with chips in gravy or curry gravy.

i think,for some of the players , where there are language barriers, he has to doodle pictures of the Hollands steak puddings in foil, or the cheese and onion pies.

Very imaginative, but you've all got it wrong about Venn diagrams.

They are used by German players who are substitutes in the Premier League and who ask "Venn vill I be able to get on ze pitch ??"
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
zuricity wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Very imaginative, but you've all got it wrong about Venn diagrams.

They are used by German players who are substitutes in the Premier League and who ask "Venn vill I be able to get on ze pitch ??"

No no, it's "Venn" pronounced "Fenn" as in " Ask ruralblue what the hell we're talking about , he lives in East Anglia doesn't he ? ".
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby john68 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 am

Noooooooooooooo! Zurich......Rural is one of those bloody Yarkshermen, from near t'Skiptun, int th'ills.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby zuricity » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 am

john68 wrote:Noooooooooooooo! Zurich......Rural is one of those bloody Yarkshermen, from near t'Skiptun, int th'ills.

he he ! just like our midfield last night.... all over the feckin place.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ruralblue » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:53 am

zuricity wrote:
john68 wrote:Noooooooooooooo! Zurich......Rural is one of those bloody Yarkshermen, from near t'Skiptun, int th'ills.

We don't have pens nor crayon's here to write diagrams. We use sticks, stones and leaves on the ground to get our point across.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby zuricity » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:16 am

ruralblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

We don't have pens nor crayon's here to write diagrams. We use sticks, stones and leaves on the ground to get our point across.

Pretty advanced and Eco friendly then. Nice that the wind can reset everything afterwards.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum