Barkley

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Barkley

Postby Slim » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:rodwell mk2...

I'm sure if we'd signed him and this happened the story would be about how we're holding back English talent yet again.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:32 am

Slim wrote:

I'm sure if we'd signed him and this happened the story would be about how we're holding back English talent yet again.

The fucler commentating on the Sunderland game for MOTD managed to get one of those references in, about how Rodwell found it frustrating during his time with us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 am

Slim wrote:

He's way more talented then Rodwell ever was.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:47 am

Slim wrote:

Loved Pellegrini's riposte to Crooks when the latter suggested that Rodwell had said young British talent shouldn't sign for City. Pellegrini responded by saying that he hadn't actually said that. Crooks didn't know where to put his bug eyes.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum