Micah is definately signing for Liverpool

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Micah is definately signing for Liverpool

Postby MilnersJaw » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Micah is a diving cheat and he will be at home with Suarez....they can go diving together.

Pendlebury rec has good swimming baths.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Herb » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 pm

RodneyRodney wrote: I do not want Suarat . I'd sooner we bought Stupidly than him
I'll second that emotion - Suarez is certainly a very talented striker who guarantees lots of goals but there's a moral aspect to supporting a football club and I'd rather get relegated than suffer the embarrassment of having that diving, biting cheat in our side. If the bin-dippers had any class whatsoever then they'd hold a candle lit vigil to get Suarez out of their club and restore some semblance of pride . . but they won't because they don't.

Re Micah, well I can only echo the sentiments of so many others by saying that he's not good enough for second choice and the dippers are welcome to him - I also think that he's only stuck around this long for the wages whereas he could've been playing regular footie for a mid-table side for the last year but nobody was willing to pay him what we did because (as so many have pointed out) he's bulked himself up and gone backwards.
Regards a fee for the 1 year remaining contract? Not much in that as nobody would pay a big chunk and pay him the silly money we have so it'll be a compromise deal where he goes cheap and they pay a larger salary - worth it to us to get him off our books and I'm sad to say that because I thought the world of him at one time.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby The Original Special One » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 am

Burt wrote:Will he come back to haunt us?

on crutches?
The Original Special One
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 am

Rodgers has done a good job with greedy bollocks Sturidge, maybe we can have a thread on how r they doing now?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Green & Blue » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 am

I can't help but feel he will do well wherever he goes.If he does join the dippers with the luck they are having he'll never be injured again.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum