Fellaini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fellaini

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Sister of fu wrote:De Gea took time to settle but is now an established keeper in the prem. Miles better distributer of the ball than Joe and an excellent shop stopper. Jones has no identity as a player as they use him all over the place. They need to make a decision on where he is best playing and leave him there. Would take RVP as back up and would defo take Jacuzzi.

Whoever goes in there has one hell of a rebuilding job to do. Will they get enough money to do it?

Really? Three times I saw him kick the ball straight out of play in the last derby. God forbid Joe kicked it straight out 3 times in one game, his head would be on a pike outside the Etihad.

De Gea's passing stats overall are better than Hart's but at 56% success rate they're still not great and bear in mind that's having the bog brush to aim his kicks at too.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Chopper » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:De Gea took time to settle but is now an established keeper in the prem. Miles better distributer of the ball than Joe and an excellent shop stopper. Jones has no identity as a player as they use him all over the place. They need to make a decision on where he is best playing and leave him there. Would take RVP as back up and would defo take Jacuzzi.

Whoever goes in there has one hell of a rebuilding job to do. Will they get enough money to do it?

Really? Three times I saw him kick the ball straight out of play in the last derby. God forbid Joe kicked it straight out 3 times in one game, his head would be on a pike outside the Etihad.

De Gea's passing stats overall are better than Hart's but at 56% success rate they're still not great and bear in mind that's having the bog brush to aim his kicks at too.

Theres not one single player on the rags that I would take. I can think of at least one on each of the other 18 teams. I hope that every single players returns for next season and rots their wage bill.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby AG7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Serious question: Will toilet brush be put up for sale now? If yes, who'd come for him and for how much?

My own answer would be: Yes (yard sale), a newly promoted side, and for £27m
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby AG7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 pm

AG7 wrote:Serious question: Will toilet brush be put up for sale now? If yes, who'd come for him and for how much? My own answer would be: Yes (yard sale), a newly promoted side, and for £27m

Ooops ... I missed a . in there ... £2.7m
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Chopper » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm

He should be a stage dancer for the happy mondays.
Chopper

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:48 am

Chopper wrote: Theres not one single player on the rags that I would take. I can think of at least one on each of the other 18 teams. I hope that every single players returns for next season and rots their wage bill.

This makes me sad knowing a group of players we'd turn our noses at own the title without a right from us last year.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby sheikh it all about » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

One young player we are being linked with who I would sign in a heartbeat, is Iker Muniain. He has stunk the place out sometimes & failed to live upto his ability..... It would be a gamble, as for some reason he looks a shadow of the player he was, but ....

Sales pitch of the year?

;)
sheikh it all about
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: The Champions
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Benjay » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:14 am

Chopper wrote:
Theres not one single player on the rags that I would take. I can think of at least one on each of the other 18 teams. I hope that every single players returns for next season and rots their wage bill.

Who would you take from Norwich?
Benjay
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Milner

Postby john@staustell » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 am

Benjay wrote:
Chopper wrote:

Jonny Howson?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 am

I'd certainly take De Gea, a big upgrade on Hart for the last couple of seasons but that's about it.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby patrickblue » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:12 am

Alioune DVToure wrote:I'll probably (definitely) cop a load of shit for this, but I reckon Wellbeck could do a job for us as a squad player if we could get him on the cheap. Good movement, good attitude, works his bollocks off and can play in a couple of positions. Not a world-beater but ideal for a long season in four competitions. Plus he's English, (quite) young and rumoured to be pissed off at the Swamp.

We should have the feelers out for Christian Eriksen and Luke Shaw as well.

Is that why he's playing centre forward for England?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Dubciteh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 am

john@staustell wrote:
Benjay wrote:
Chopper wrote:

Jonny Howson?

Garrido! Always liked him, decent second choice left back!!

Also wes hoolahan, the irish david silva!:P
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Loads of people on here wanted us to sign Fellaini.

Now nobody wants him.

Fickle if you ask me.

What are your thoughts, Ted, with regards to Fellaini and your suggestion for a "cheeky bid" ??

Could he be converted to a centre-back to partner Vinnie (also useful going upfield for set-pieces and corners), or would you prefer to see him used as an out-and-out defensive midfielder who could, if circumstances ever necessitated it, fill in at centre-forward when injuries took their toll on our normal attackers ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 pm

City fans openly talking about signing scum players, Fuck me, that is it, we are Fucked.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby jimtolmie_tache » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Hazy2 wrote:City fans openly talking about signing scum players, Fuck me, that is it, we are Fucked.

Plenty keen on signing Rooney a while back.

But a joke player like Fellaini, no thanks.
jimtolmie_tache
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Hazy2 wrote:City fans openly talking about signing scum players, Fuck me, that is it, we are Fucked.

I said I'd take De Gea. Which I would. He's an excellent keeper and it would certainly annoy them.
Wouldn't want any of their others apart from maybe Mata.

It won't happen though.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm

I'd swap Mata for Nasri. Seems to be involved more in final third somehow. This is based on Chelsea of course as Gollum didn't know where tobplay him.

Also Jones for Nastasic. Young and can play a number of roles and with time could be turned into a good defender. I fear Nastasic may never be suited to Prem

Janujazz for Navas. Again, younger and has pace which he isn't afraid to use.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby AG7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:I'd swap Mata for Nasri. Seems to be involved more in final third somehow. This is based on Chelsea of course as Gollum didn't know where tobplay him. Also Jones for Nastasic. Young and can play a number of roles and with time could be turned into a good defender. I fear Nastasic may never be suited to Prem Janujazz for Navas. Again, younger and has pace which he isn't afraid to use.

This Jones you are talking about ... who is he?

And in other news Januzaj has decided to play for Belgium ... wonder what Komps has to do with it ... surely he's in Manchester and he must have spoken to the national teams captain before their national manager went on and announced that he'll represent Belgium.
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby MilnersJaw » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm

nottsblue wrote:I'd swap Mata for Nasri. Seems to be involved more in final third somehow. This is based on Chelsea of course as Gollum didn't know where tobplay him.

Also Jones for Nastasic. Young and can play a number of roles and with time could be turned into a good defender. I fear Nastasic may never be suited to Prem

Janujazz for Navas. Again, younger and has pace which he isn't afraid to use.

What da fuck. Jones is a joke of a defender, complete Shite who doesn't show any signs he could move from Shite to average.

Jizzinyoureye another overrated rag player. Scored two goals against the worse team in the league and since then has looked like a complete spastic who can only dive. Even moysie saw him as useless and didn't even include him his sqauds no more.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Chopper » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Benjay wrote:
Chopper wrote:

John Ruddy
Chopper

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum