Fellaini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fellaini

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Hazy2 wrote:City fans openly talking about signing scum players, Fuck me, that is it, we are Fucked.

I said I'd take De Gea. Which I would. He's an excellent keeper and it would certainly annoy them.
Wouldn't want any of their others apart from maybe Mata.

It won't happen though.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm

I'd swap Mata for Nasri. Seems to be involved more in final third somehow. This is based on Chelsea of course as Gollum didn't know where tobplay him.

Also Jones for Nastasic. Young and can play a number of roles and with time could be turned into a good defender. I fear Nastasic may never be suited to Prem

Janujazz for Navas. Again, younger and has pace which he isn't afraid to use.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby AG7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:I'd swap Mata for Nasri. Seems to be involved more in final third somehow. This is based on Chelsea of course as Gollum didn't know where tobplay him. Also Jones for Nastasic. Young and can play a number of roles and with time could be turned into a good defender. I fear Nastasic may never be suited to Prem Janujazz for Navas. Again, younger and has pace which he isn't afraid to use.

This Jones you are talking about ... who is he?

And in other news Januzaj has decided to play for Belgium ... wonder what Komps has to do with it ... surely he's in Manchester and he must have spoken to the national teams captain before their national manager went on and announced that he'll represent Belgium.
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby MilnersJaw » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm

nottsblue wrote:I'd swap Mata for Nasri. Seems to be involved more in final third somehow. This is based on Chelsea of course as Gollum didn't know where tobplay him.

Also Jones for Nastasic. Young and can play a number of roles and with time could be turned into a good defender. I fear Nastasic may never be suited to Prem

What da fuck. Jones is a joke of a defender, complete Shite who doesn't show any signs he could move from Shite to average.

Jizzinyoureye another overrated rag player. Scored two goals against the worse team in the league and since then has looked like a complete spastic who can only dive. Even moysie saw him as useless and didn't even include him his sqauds no more.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Chopper » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Benjay wrote:
Chopper wrote:
Theres not one single player on the rags that I would take. I can think of at least one on each of the other 18 teams. I hope that every single players returns for next season and rots their wage bill.

Who would you take from Norwich?

John Ruddy
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Chopper wrote:
Benjay wrote:
Chopper wrote:
Theres not one single player on the rags that I would take. I can think of at least one on each of the other 18 teams. I hope that every single players returns for next season and rots their wage bill.

John Ruddy

Rudiculous!
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Benjay » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

nottsblue wrote:I'd swap Mata for Nasri. Seems to be involved more in final third somehow. This is based on Chelsea of course as Gollum didn't know where tobplay him.

I have to say I dont disagree with a lot of what you say but im not with you on Jones. He may be versatile but he is so over-rated. He was nowhere near the England team until he signed for United. In fact he is awful.
Benjay
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Milner

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Benjay wrote:

I have to say I dont disagree with a lot of what you say but im not with you on Jones. He may be versatile but he is so over-rated. He was nowhere near the England team until he signed for United. In fact he is awful.

I have only ever been impressed with Jones in 1 game and that was for Blackburn against us, must be the same game slur taggart watched, as he has been shite ever since.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm

But worse than Nastasic?
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Benjay » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes. Because ive been impressed with Nastasic in 2 games.
Benjay
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Milner

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Benjay wrote:
Chopper wrote:

Alan Partridge
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Hazy2 wrote: Alan Partridge

*LIKE*
Wonderwall