Baggie banter

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Baggie banter

Postby CuteMancs » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 pm

The view from the Away End

Happy Easter Blues, I hope the bunny has been generous….Its always fun on a Bank Holiday weekend to sit and look out at black skies and pouring rain ! Now in case you are thinking why all this idle chit chat? Its because the away fans don't have much to say this week. They are more than a little irate about the cost of tickets, than the actual outcome of the game. I cant say I blame them. Once you get through all that, its a bit of a mixed bag of comments….Anyway, enjoy ;)

COME ON CITY !!!

Team Selection

Foster
Reid: McAuley: Lugano: Ridgewell
Mulumbu: Yacob:
Amalfitano: Sessegnon: Dorrans:
Vydra.

My Favourite ( and remember there weren't may to choose from )

No chance of us being a banana skin for them.

And the rest…

Hopefully City think they are out of the title race now and slip up against us, especially with their injury problems

Is this our worst ever away following in the Greed League

"West Bromwich Albion fans have handed a major snub to Manchester City’s £56 ticket prices with just 300 supporters buying seats for their Easter Monday visit to the Etihad Stadium”

Man City. Well let’s look at the positives:-

1. Form over last 6 games shows they have Won 3, Drawn 2, Lost 1 whilst we
have Won 2, Drawn 2, Lost 2. Not a huge difference there then.
2. Aguero has scored a lot against us but he was substituted after 57 mins and
is still trying to come back from injury.
3. They have scored 17 goals in their last 6 games and so have we! (well nearly,
9 actually but that’s pretty close).
4. We have a great history (well a history) of taking points at the Etihad the last 6 times we have played there. 2 is better than none.
5. Our goalie is better than their goalie; honest he is.
6. They had 16 shots in their last game but only 4 were on target so that means they
aren’t very good at shooting are they? We had 6 shots in our last game and scored
3 goals so that shows we are much better at shooting (we even scored one for the
other team so as not to be too big headed about it).
7. We train at altitude (600 feet) so we should be able to run better than them.
8. Our away strip is red(ish) and they don’t play well against red teams.
9. We are the underdogs so the pressure is on them. This might even be true.
10. We don’t look like shepherds armed with cucumber sandwiches (apart from Olsson).
11. Pellegrini is an engineer; what does he know about football?
12. It’s a Bank Holiday; they will be exhausted from shopping all day.
13. Ridgewell is on fire.
14. Uefa are investigating City over Financial Fair Play. The Albion owes nowt.
15. There is another positive at the end of my car battery but…
16. Ridgewell really is on fire! Anybody got a fire-bucket?
17. You can get 16 to 1 against us winning. So 1 in 17 people expect us to win and there are about 34 million football fans so that means 2 million people think we will win;
they cannot all be wrong, can they?
18. They know that Liverpool are destined to win this year,

Citeh have lost 2 of their last 10 games. We have lost 3. Pretty even if you ask me

City are there for the taking imo

Strange times indeed, wanting Liverpool to win the title because they're the LEAST odious of the clubs going for it.
Our best chance in this one is to get at Demichelis with PACE

ive been thinking ...we are going to beat man city....
full squad ,city nervous ,our team all have a go on the happy gas ,back of the net

Sadly I think it's the opposite thing. Citeh desperate to claw it back from the brink.

I hope these rich mens' money, Financial Fair Play cheating scum miss out on the league title this year. They used to be a proper club

They will probably score at least 3 goals from free kicks outside the box after our super fast defenders fail to deal with their pace.

City will be under a lot of pressure - it looks like their free-scoring bubble has burst - probably no Tourer, Komapamy or Aguire. They looked deflated after losing to Liverpoo

its unfortunate that fans are being charged such an extortionate amount of money to watch a football match,but unsurprising.
City are a great club,with a rich history, fine tradition,and superb support. but since their massive cash investment,the life blood of the club...the fans,has become secondary to the ambitions of the money hungry quatari's !
city are enjoying a success and notoriety they havent experienced in generations,and thats great,but for every multi million transfer,and every silver pot,that great old club loses another little bit of its soul !

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Baggie banter

Postby failsworthblue » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 pm

The ignorance of so called "football fans" is staggering , even if you live in the "shithole" of the midlands.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Thought the 18 reasons were pretty good, but the ones below it? Qataris??
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Thought the 18 reasons were pretty good, but the ones below it? Qataris??

Stupid app
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Return to The Maine Football forum