come on norwich!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: come on norwich!

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 am

Lee_R wrote:
And of course their main striker is hungry as fuck.

With those teeth there isn't sayers baked good left in mersyside
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 am

PS: What a fucking disgrace the refs are in their games. This is beyond what i saw watching the filth.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby ashton287 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:36 am

PeterParker wrote:PS: What a fucking disgrace the refs are in their games. This is beyond what i saw watching the filth.

It's like watching a barca game in la liga.

Constant whistle blowing, always in liverpools favour. It doesn't have to be a penalty to influence the game, all these little decisions are just as effective.

A Liverpool player has to give away 4/5 free kicks to get a booking, any oppo player gets 1 warning if they are lucky. Every 50/50 goes liverpools way and the Liverpool players know wall they have to do is go down and they will get the decision. Fucking ridiculous.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Breks » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:36 am

Cit.revenge wrote:They deserve a title ,they want it more ,they are hungry , they have hungry fans, end off.

They don't deserve anything yet. The season is 38 games long not 35 games.
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Lee_R » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:36 am

Come on lads.. Chelsea will do them next week.. and we'll win the rest of our games. np.

(ffs.. just trying to make myself feel better)
Lee_R

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:38 am

Championship players these Norwich lads, every one of them. How the fuck did we draw against them.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Breks » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:39 am

1 goal from Norwich and the dippers will shit themselves.
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:41 am

ashton287 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:PS: What a fucking disgrace the refs are in their games. This is beyond what i saw watching the filth.

Constant whistle blowing, always in liverpools favour. It doesn't have to be a penalty to influence the game, all these little decisions are just as effective.

A Liverpool player has to give away 4/5 free kicks to get a booking, any oppo player gets 1 warning if they are lucky. Every 50/50 goes liverpools way and the Liverpool players know wall they have to do is go down and they will get the decision. Fucking ridiculous.

Just when i wrote that, Flannacunt went with the both feet at Hooper, straight red, the ref nods his head, the ball goes to Allan who is tackled by Martin.

Flannacunt waved like he saw the most disturbing imagine in the world. It was a fault and yellow card. Opposite decisions in 10 seconds time.

Sick.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:43 am

They just look so hungry for the title.
Compare that to our half hearted end of season, dead rubber approach we took into the Sunderland game.
Last edited by Bridge'srightfoot on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 am

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:They just look so hungry for the title.
Compare that to our half hearted end of season dead rubber approach we took into the Sunderland game.

What are you talking about? We scored in 3 minutes.

Their game has been flat since they went 2 up. Even Norwich have had a couple of chances.

A goal from Norwich is needed.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Lee_R » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:51 am

PeterParker wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

Just when i wrote that, Flannacunt went with the both feet at Hooper, straight red, the ref nods his head, the ball goes to Allan who is tackled by Martin.

Flannacunt waved like he saw the most disturbing imagine in the world. It was a fault and yellow card. Opposite decisions in 10 seconds time.

Sick.

Im 100% positive this is corruption.
Lee_R

Postby Lee_R » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:54 am

I did like this quite..

'Match of the Day commentator Guy Mowbray: "I think that there will be a silver-haired Chilean stroking a white cat and smiling in the Manchester area last night after Sunderland's win over Chelsea."

"I think that City might yet have a say in this title race"
Lee_R

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 am

zuricity wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:They just look so hungry for the title.
Compare that to our half hearted end of season dead rubber approach we took into the Sunderland game.

What are you talking about? We scored in 3 minutes.

Their game has been flat since they went 2 up. Even Norwich have had a couple of chances.

A goal from Norwich is needed.

We did score and then were second best for the rest of the game and were lucky to get a point. The crowd was flat and we showed no desire to go and score again once we took the lead.
You seem to enjoy playing devil's advocate all the time!
If you were impressed with our attitude against Sunderland, well then you're certainly easy to please.
Tell me, did you think our attitude against Sunderland was one of a team who was desperate for the title?
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:We did score and then were dominated for the rest of the game and were lucky to get a point. The crowd was flat and we showed no desire to go and score again.
If you were impressed with our attitude against Sunderland, well then you're certainly easy to please.
Tell me, did you think our attitude against Sunderland was one of a team who was desperate for the title?

No you are claiming we took a dead rubber approach, which i disagree with . That's not being the devils advocate at all. Furthermore we scored early on, so it wasn't like we weren't trying .
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:05 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Championship players these Norwich lads, every one of them. How the fuck did we draw against them.

That's what they will be very soon. Shame really cos I like Norwich
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:10 pm

zuricity wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:We did score and then were dominated for the rest of the game and were lucky to get a point. The crowd was flat and we showed no desire to go and score again.

No you are claiming we took a dead rubber approach, which i disagree with . That's not being the devils advocate at all. Furthermore we scored early on, so it wasn't like we weren't trying .

You seem to play devil's advocate all the time mate.
Once we scored we were lazy and played the game as if it was a dead rubber. We showed no desire and passion to get forward and score and improve our goal difference. The atmosphere was as flat as anything.
We only looked like we cared once they scored.
Compare that to how energetic and lively and passionate Liverpool have looked in recent weeks.

Tell me again, were you impressed with our general attitude in the Sunderland game? When watching us did you think 'wow here's a team giving everything to win the title'?
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Woodyblue » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:11 pm

The Dippers looking very nervous. If Norwich could somehow conjure a goal it would be game on.
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Get in...
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Woodyblue » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Woodyblue wrote:The Dippers looking very nervous. If Norwich could somehow conjure a goal it would be game on.

YEE HA
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Yes!!! Come on u fuckers!!

P.s. These refs are really taking the piss allowing that cunt skirtl to get away with his shirt pulling in the area week after week.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum