come on norwich!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: come on norwich!

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Twobob wrote:
Wait until the video comes out of thier 'title' push which will be promoted by this kind of stuff. Out of order imho

Thing is, they (the fans) think it is acceptable to promote a new kit and put things like this on the dressing room wall and tell everyone so we all know how they are the saviours of justice and football...

What heart-wrenching disaster will they draw on next season?

30 years for Heysel is a possibility.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ashton287 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:

Liverpool approach every game with DESIRE and HUNGER. They are desperate to win. We don't and if you think we showed the same desire against Sunderland, then you need your head checking.

Bollocks.

They play for 20 minutes a game.

Second best team today. West ham were better than them. Sunderland as well. The list is half the league long.

They have half arsed a lot of performances and the only reason they are 9 points clear of us is the referee in games like today. Think back to us drawing 0-0 with Norwich earlier this season. We did not have a ref in our corner helping us out. Against west ham they were second best for everything from 20 minutes onwards but the ref handed them 3 points. Against us we battered them second half and would have won if any of the 3 clear as day penalties were given. Would they have pushed for a third if suarez had been booked and sent off for his blatant dive with sturridge already off injured?

Hungry my arse. They haven't had to fight for a single point.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:04 pm

ashton287 wrote:
Bollocks.

They play for 20 minutes a game.

Second best team today. West ham were better than them. Sunderland as well. The list is half the league long.

They have half arsed a lot of performances and the only reason they are 9 points clear of us is the referee in games like today. Think back to us drawing 0-0 with Norwich earlier this season. We did not have a ref in our corner helping us out. Against west ham they were second best for everything from 20 minutes onwards but the ref handed them 3 points. Against us we battered them second half and would have won if any of the 3 clear as day penalties were given. Would they have pushed for a third if suarez had been booked and sent off for his blatant dive with sturridge already off injured?

Hungry my arse. They haven't had to fight for a single point.

I agree with both of you.

They are hungry and fighting for everything, but that on its own is not enough for a squad like that.

They have been handed the most decisions I've seen since the rags that season we won the league.

It's an extremely hard thing to beat. Forget goal difference... the extra point(s) comes from the leaning of the brand that is the premier league.

And before all the high and mighties get at me, it's not corruption...

It's promotion.
Original Dub

Postby Woodyblue » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:20 pm

PeterParker wrote: I am prepared to place a bet, that they will not be in top 4 next year. They didn't play in Europe, knocked out early in every cup, of course they look good when they had 40 games all season.

They'll get another ten years out of Hillsboro yet
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Twobob wrote:
Dub City wrote:@henrywinter: Rodgers: “We put some words of Margaret Aspinall (of Hillsborough Family Support Group) on dressing-room wall, about determination to fight”

Wait until the video comes out of thier 'title' push which will be promoted by this kind of stuff. Out of order imho

Thing is, they (the fans) think it is acceptable to promote a new kit and put things like this on the dressing room wall and tell everyone so we all know how they are the saviours of justice and football...

What heart-wrenching disaster will they draw on next season?

Isn't the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic upon us?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Green & Blue wrote:Suarez up to his usual tricks, don't care how good a footballer he is the lads a disgrace the way he carrys on.

https://twitter.com/_fantasypremier/sta ... 3708920832

Don't know if its been mentioned in this thread but Suarez should't even be playing this match if that cunt Clattenburg hadn't bottled it in our match with them ! I still don't understand how he didn't send him off ??
Good effort from Norwich in the end.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby dick dastardley » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 am

Fa should look into the blatant cheating going on with this fucker and ban him. He is without doubt the biggest cheat in the prem.
And if he win player of the year they should play the cheating at the presentation
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:33 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Fa should look into the blatant cheating going on with this fucker and ban him. He is without doubt the biggest cheat in the prem.
And if he win player of the year they should play the cheating at the presentation

If they give him that award then they really will have celebrated the biggest cancer on the game.

All thd kids out there "learning" from luiz suarez.

Disgusting.
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum