We are Mentally Tired.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

We are Mentally Tired.

Postby zabbadabbado » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 am

Pellegrini says we are mentally tired after Liverpool away.

All over the papers today .The best paid football players on the planet. Brought in to City to achieve success for us are mentally tired.

Poor fucking things,£100,000 a week most off them are on, fatigued at having to play another 90 minutes off football after last Sundays game.

I think I prefer Mancini hanging them out to dry in the media, giving their lazy arses both barrels for not performing to this holistic shit from Pellegrini.I mean seriously this is inviting the piss to be took out of us. We still had a real chance of winning the League, but apparently they couldn't fucking perform because mentally they were too fucking tired, Jesus Christ.

After Pellegrini says good night to the Kit man, Tea Lady, I wonder if he goes around their houses to warm up their slippers, do them a coa coa and took them in to bed. And give them a good night kiss. At least we have a nice happy camp though, and the dressing room mafia get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when they turn up for work in the morning

Poor form Pellers, very poor form. You deserve to be dragged over the carpet and ripped a new one for that comment sorry.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Re: We are Mentally Tired.

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 am

1) show some fucking fight, passion and aggression pellegrini ffs or the players won't

2) I also prefer mancinis honest approach - its the dressing room prima donnas that ensured he went (and mostly his signings!)

3) PLAN FOR A DEEPER FUCKING SQUAD THEN. Playing zaba every game in 4 cups is just a joke. why start a season relying on micah, nasti, demicheles, garcia, rodwell etc etc. our bench is gash every week.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby bobby brows » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Bigger squad is key...if we've used 23 players this season including 2 goalkeepers that means we've used 21 outfielders.

Of those 21 outfielders if you discount Jovetic, Rodwell, Nastasic and Richards who have been injured all season we've effectively had 17 players to fill 10 starting positions and 6 substitute places. #massive squad
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby guv111 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Mentally weak more like.

Bunch of ponces.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Florida Blue » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 pm

bobby brows wrote:Bigger squad is key...if we've used 23 players this season including 2 goalkeepers that means we've used 21 outfielders.

Of those 21 outfielders if you discount Jovetic, Rodwell, Nastasic and Richards who have been injured all season we've effectively had 17 players to fill 10 starting positions and 6 substitute places. #massive squad

In fairness add in Aguero missing 12 or so matches we really have relied on rotating even less. It seems really rare to bring in an impact striker during the January window, but I do not see how knowing the injuries we had, more depth could not have been brought in. IIRC Garcia was injured and out for a couple of weeks around the window, that should have made it more pressing.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:04 pm

guv111 wrote:Mentally weak more like.

Bunch of ponces.

Best post of the night
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:15 pm

There is some good thing that comes out of this entire fiasco, the fact that we can play our rest games with no pressure, just play like we did in the past.

On paper, on the statistics, we have nothing left, it will be between Chelsea and Liverpool, so let”s have a go, no pressure, nothing and see what happens, what is the worse that could happen? Finish 3?

On the side note, Liverpool are now big favorites and like it or not, they will be a bit complacent at Norwich after we slipped. Chelsea on the other hand, will have the UCL semifinal too.

Let's play our game and see where we are in 3 weeks from now. No pressure, nothing. Just simple football.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Might as well try out a few of the kids.
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Blue_Manc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:39 pm

1 win in 4 matches says it all really. That's not the the sort of form that a team chasing the title should have.

I just can't understand how a group of grown men can be mentally tired when they get paid to do something they love, something that I do for free. Our Sunday League team has lost matches with scores such as 12-3 and 14-6 but I've never ever said I'm mentally tired. I simply sleep it off and wake up the next day with a positive attitude.

Most of our players are going to the world cup so if they claim to be tired, when will they get the chance to have a break? (I'm assuming we have pre-season tour right after the world cup)
Blue_Manc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby bobby brows » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:14 pm

PeterParker wrote:There is some good thing that comes out of this entire fiasco, the fact that we can play our rest games with no pressure, just play like we did in the past.

On paper, on the statistics, we have nothing left, it will be between Chelsea and Liverpool, so let”s have a go, no pressure, nothing and see what happens, what is the worse that could happen? Finish 3?

On the side note, Liverpool are now big favorites and like it or not, they will be a bit complacent at Norwich after we slipped. Chelsea on the other hand, will have the UCL semifinal too.

Let's play our game and see where we are in 3 weeks from now. No pressure, nothing. Just simple football.

Just try and win the games cos we want to win them!
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sheikh it all about » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 pm

[QUOTE="PeterParker]

There is some good thing that comes out of this entire fiasco, the fact that we can play our rest games with no pressure, just play like we did in the past. On paper, on the statistics, we have nothing left, it will be between Chelsea and Liverpool, so let”s have a go, no pressure, nothing and see what happens, what is the worse that could happen? Finish 3? On the side note, Liverpool are now big favorites and like it or not, they will be a bit complacent at Norwich after we slipped. Chelsea on the other hand, will have the UCL semifinal too. Let's play our game and see where we are in 3 weeks from now. No pressure, nothing. Just simple football.[/QUOTE]

Liverpool won't be complacent. That's why they will win the title with an inferior squad to our own.
sheikh it all about
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: The Champions
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby JamieMCFC » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Nick wrote:2) I also prefer mancinis honest approach - its the dressing room prima donnas that ensured he went (and mostly his signings!)

Two of the main culprits were here before Mancini.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby AG7 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:07 pm

sheikh it all about wrote:[QUOTE="PeterParker] There is some good thing that comes out of this entire fiasco, the fact that we can play our rest games with no pressure, just play like we did in the past. On paper, on the statistics, we have nothing left, it will be between Chelsea and Liverpool, so let”s have a go, no pressure, nothing and see what happens, what is the worse that could happen? Finish 3? On the side note, Liverpool are now big favorites and like it or not, they will be a bit complacent at Norwich after we slipped. Chelsea on the other hand, will have the UCL semifinal too. Let's play our game and see where we are in 3 weeks from now. No pressure, nothing. Just simple football.[/QUOTE] Liverpool won't be complacent. That's why they will win the title with an inferior squad to our own.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you see Rodgers presser running on Sky today that "the game at Etihad has shown them not to be complacent" ...

I was thinking and worries that when they drop points we'd not seize the opportunity once again like so many times already this season but here it's gone worse that we have dropped before they even play ...
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Chopper » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Nick wrote:2) I also prefer mancinis honest approach - its the dressing room prima donnas that ensured he went (and mostly his signings!)

Two of the main culprits were here before Mancini.

In your opinion.....Name them and shame them
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:05 pm

At 61 and vastly experienced he must be scratching his head at our fade out.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Rag_hater » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:51 am

zabbadabbado wrote:Pellegrini says we are mentally tired after Liverpool away.

All over the papers today .The best paid football players on the planet. Brought in to City to achieve success for us are mentally tired.

Poor fucking things,£100,000 a week most off them are on, fatigued at having to play another 90 minutes off football after last Sundays game.

I think I prefer Mancini hanging them out to dry in the media, giving their lazy arses both barrels for not performing to this holistic shit from Pellegrini.I mean seriously this is inviting the piss to be took out of us. We still had a real chance of winning the League, but apparently they couldn't fucking perform because mentally they were too fucking tired, Jesus Christ.

After Pellegrini says good night to the Kit man, Tea Lady, I wonder if he goes around their houses to warm up their slippers, do them a coa coa and took them in to bed. And give them a good night kiss. At least we have a nice happy camp though, and the dressing room mafia get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when they turn up for work in the morning

Poor form Pellers, very poor form. You deserve to be dragged over the carpet and ripped a new one for that comment sorry.

So that's how to start a dicussion.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby nottsblue » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 am

Mentally drained?

Another way of saying cant be arsed, end of season, lazy fuckers who don't deserve their wages this week.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:52 am

nottsblue wrote:Mentally drained?

Another way of saying cant be arsed, end of season, lazy fuckers who don't deserve their wages this week.

He did say only a few weeks ago, It is very important to have the players ready for the end of a long season, resting some will ensure this. 51 games against dippers 39, we were flying only 2 seasons ago, unstoppable , just like the Scousers. I feel we look novices when the pressure is on, repeating myself here Napoli away Scousers last week, rabbits in the headlights. 2 titles blown for me, if has the answers after the event, he is I suspect the wrong man and we need better prepared players who deal with it better, I love Vinny, just think he is no Vieira and for a captain makes as many mistakes as anyone, it is all to cosy and why we crumble. That twat Suarez and Skirtl will not give a toss at Norwich that are cheating , it is what they do to get what they want.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 am

I am mentally tired watching us throw the fucking FA cup and League Title away FFS !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:21 am

Rag_hater wrote:
So that's how to start a dicussion.

Provoking