Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:10 am

PrezIke wrote:Okay so who comes in that wont cost us too much after selling hart low? And we have to be mindful of ffp and the spending needed to fill other arguably more glaring weaknesses, i.e left centre back, cover for zabba that will not come cheap (well maybe sagna). We will sell some too bit this close season could involve more player changes than we have seen, yet spurs failure their is a major risk i doubt we will take on.

Buy some fucking punctuation Vhero! Holy fuck.

Whatever.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby The Original Special One » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 am

PrezIke wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:My stream cut out before the sunderland second goal. What happened.

was beaten near post from a good strike from wickham coming down the right, but i believe it could be argued a top keeper likely does not allow that to happen.

also, the distribution at the end was poor. every time he kicked it down the pitch it went pretty much right to a sunderland player.

It doesn't need to be argued: it was literally the only narrow part of the goal Wickham could have scored in; and he didn't even need to worry about Wickham pulling it back, because he wouldn't have been able to.
The Original Special One
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Wooders » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:49 am

Him out, kevin trapp from frankfurt in pls
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby zabbadabbado » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 am

We should have got rid off Hart 2 seasons ago, he is dog shit. Supposedly a World Class keeper,fuck off, consistently beat on his near post, positioning is shit, distribution is shit. He cant even catch a fucking corner preferring to punch. Heard more rumors about him, he can fuck right off me, cant stand the RAG cunt.

Think back in all our important games. There usually the ones he drops his biggest bollocks in FA Cup Final Wigan. Chelsea Away, Bayern Munich at home. Liverpool away. Always the big games,see a pattern ?

Just in those few games highlighted is One FA Cup, Champions League Group stage winners, And this seasons Premier League. There are loads more, I just highlighted a few and there cost.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Dub City » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 am

zabbadabbado wrote:We should have got rid off Hart 2 seasons ago, he is dog shit. Supposedly a World Class keeper,fuck off, consistently beat on his near post, positioning is shit, distribution is shit. He cant even catch a fucking corner preferring to punch. Heard more rumors about him, he can fuck right off me, cant stand the RAG cunt.

Think back in all our important games. There usually the ones he drops his biggest bollocks in FA Cup Final Wigan. Chelsea Away, Bayern Munich at home. Liverpool away. Always the big games,see a pattern ?

Just in those few games highlighted is One FA Cup, Champions League Group stage winners, And this seasons Premier League. There are loads more, I just highlighted a few and there cost.

Two years ago Hart played his part in us winning the league with big saves at vital times that won us points, im sure none of us have forgotten that.

Since then it seems to me that Hart has cost us more points than he has won us, this is ignoring his frankly shit kicking which I know was highlighted late on last night with his aimless punts up field.

Think serious thought needed to replacing him this summer, he is not a bad goalkeeper but is that good enough for where this team should be aiming to be ?
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby The Italian Job » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 am

He's taking the piss abandoning the near post constantly. For the second goal, the ball was going away from Wickham after a dodgy first touch and the far post was covered by Kompany sliding in. No other possibility there.

https://vine.co/v/M1zh61OLm3x

Of course he wasn't the only at fault for yesterday's result, but that is just not good enough, never mind his dogshit distribution.

Get good or get rid.
The Italian Job
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: El City

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:23 am

Dub City wrote:
Two years ago Hart played his part in us winning the league with big saves at vital times that won us points, im sure none of us have forgotten that.

Since then it seems to me that Hart has cost us more points than he has won us, this is ignoring his frankly shit kicking which I know was highlighted late on last night with his aimless punts up field.

Think serious thought needed to replacing him this summer, he is not a bad goalkeeper but is that good enough for where this team should be aiming to be ?

Actually hart already started to make stupid decisions then. He gave away a pen really stupidly, he manages to save it thank fuck or else we wouldn't be champions. The last good game he had was against Dortmund where he was actually good, we lost though cos jack Rodwell gave the ball to their forward and scored.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Wooders » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 am

We dont accept his level of mediocrity as a first choice player anywhere else on the pitch - new keeper please
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:33 am

The problem with replacing Hart is that he is Englands number 1 in the year of a World Cup. Name an England keeper who has came away from a major tournament with his reputation enhanced. We have all seen his form this season, a clanger at the world cup is all but a guarentee.

He IS a very good keeper so I do not want to sell him on the cheap. I also do not want England number 1 keeper as our number 2. It will create all sorts of bad publicity for us regarding morale in the dressing room. It is a tough decision and I honestly do not know who we get in to replace him. There are keepers out there that are much better suited to our style of play but I doubt they will be sold to us.

We also need to keep home grown players and even though it is evident he is not a world class keeper. He is also one of the better English players in our squad. I can't make a really convincing arguement for selling him.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:21 am

Time was I used to think he could reach any shot at all; nowadays I fear that absolutely any shot on target will go in.

What on earth is with the poncey punching of the ball from corners or crosses? What the fucling fucl?

Distribution is appalling as well. A poor season that really should have him under pressure.
Last edited by Goaters 103 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby PrezIke » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

DoomMerchant wrote: Buy some fucking punctuation Vhero! Holy fuck. Whatever.

Typing via a the mobile app leads to errors and is why that happens (i am using hat here) no need to be a dick about it. Didn't know we had the grammar police on the internet where punctuation is about as useless as brazilian Jo.

We're are all upset about the performance. But how about responding to content rather than how it is stated? Not really feeling the ad hominem attacks over minor crap. At least accuse me of being a rag lover or something to make things interesting.

Peace.
Last edited by PrezIke on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby PrezIke » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 am

The Original Special One wrote: It doesn't need to be argued: it was literally the only narrow part of the goal Wickham could have scored in; and he didn't even need to worry about Wickham pulling it back, because he wouldn't have been able to.

I hear you although mistakes are made even by top keepers. Czech allowed a similar goal in recently so im just saying.

With hart he is just prone to more errors i think is a fair assessment.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Jennings , Shilton, Banks , Corrigan , Schmeichel etc would not have got beaten at their near post like that . Bernard f* Manning could have walked through that gap with space to spare on either side.

Hart's best season was the one in which we won it ; since then he has regressed. Astonishingly(based on a couple of years ago) , I'm tempted to rate De Gea as the better keeper this season .

We need to look for alternatives
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:Jennings , Shilton, Banks , Corrigan , Schmeichel etc would not have got beaten at their near post like that . Bernard f* Manning could have walked through that gap with space to spare on either side.

Hart's best season was the one in which we won it ; since then he has regressed. Astonishingly(based on a couple of years ago) , I'm tempted to rate De Gea as the better keeper this season .

We need to look for alternatives

Aren't we constantly linked to that stoke keeper?
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Chinners » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Bonkers stuff, Hart makes occasional errors like all players, we'd be mad to get rid thou, best keeper we've had in years
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Kindly fuck off.
Average keeper at best and you have proved that over the last 2 years..getting beat at that angle , you ought to hang your head in shame......disgusting

Id spend 20 million on that keeper we are looking at.

Good discuussion doesn't sound like a rant at all.
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Good discuussion doesn't sound like a rant at all.

Provoking
Original Dub

Postby Chopper » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 pm

I was going to come on and defend Joe; all the great saves home grown blah blah but I cant anymore.

The second goal was 100% his fault. We are talking about goalkeeping fundamentals here simple geometry play the angle. What is really shocking is his pass completion rate against Sunderland 3/12 - 25%. Costels last game 18/25 - 72%. Joe seems to start out well short passing to defenders but short circuits under pressure and starts kicking out longballs.

Looking at his accuracy over the season his pass completion rate is 49% one of the lowest in the league. Costel comes in at 61% slightly above average. Joe really has hit his ceiling and I really dont see it getting better.

John Ruddy or Fraser Forster both look better options for next year.
Chopper

My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Will we ever win Champs league with him as goalie?

If the answer is not likely then it's time to say thank you and goodbye and get someone else with a bit more wherewithall in
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Chinners wrote:Bonkers stuff, Hart makes occasional errors like all players, we'd be mad to get rid thou, best keeper we've had in years

by occasional you mean nearly every game then yeah sure.

I for one fear every time there is a shot on target or run at goal as I have confidents in hart.

When my stream cut out last night as the sunderland player received the ball and made a run, I knew it was going in. Get the stream back up and oh look it is 1-2 to sunderland.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum